The Briar Patch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The Briar Patch!
Kick your shoes off and sit a spell!

Tigerlilly vs Everyone?

Go down 
+12
Mooncake
StopCopyingMe
Jiminy Cricket
FormerRPOwner
Secret Agent Squirrel
lambyyydance
Tigerlilly
AislinnArisen
Calliopevonschweetz
Jetta's Personal Catboi
Liyah
Briar Rose
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 2:41 pm

Oh yeah..you post them HERE. Not on FB but here in this thread. Otherwise it doesn't exist and you can shut your trap

Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
Liyah

Liyah

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 2:42 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:
YOU TOOK MY FUCKING SANITY LIYAH, BY SUPPORTING GASLIGHTING. WHICH YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE MENTAL DISORDERS TO BEGIN WITH . Neutral OR YOU WOULD LEAVE ME ALONE. ARE YOU AWARE I WON'T EVEN JOIN ANY NEW COMMUNITIES HARDLY BECAUSE I DO NOT WANNA FUCK UP? I WALK ON EGG SHELLS BECAUSE I DON'T WANNA MESS UP AGAIN.
Again you can not take something that has no physical form beyond the electric firings between synopses.

I have plenty of respect. Unlike you I have been honest to my doctor and to my therapist and have been properly diagnosed as well as medicated.

I have no respect for you. That is the difference.

AislinnArisen, Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 2:43 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:

YOUR MISSING THE SO CALLED ATTACK. I HAVE PROOF AGAINST IT.

Still waiting for this so called proof you claim to have.

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 2:47 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:

LIYAH? STOP PRETENDING YOUR A THERAPIST. IF MY DOCOTOR WHILE I WAS HALLUCINATING SAW SOCIOPATHIC TENDANCIES, I WOULD HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED IT, AND NOT SCHIZO AFFECTIVE.YOUR NOT MY DOCTOR. OR A THERAPIST WITH PROOF.

No proof is showing here Emily. What, did you need more time to fabricate your so called proof? Guess what..I don't have time to wait for that, since I do have a life. You are such a loser and a lying piece of work.

Back to top Go down
Liyah

Liyah

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 2:50 pm

AislinnArisen wrote:
You do realize that Pigeon is up on my forum, right?  I have more proof than you realize, since he is there posting up some of his own stuff.  Want to try again?
Let's not forget the PM''s he sends with the confidential information.

AislinnArisen, Calliopevonschweetz and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 2:51 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:
PLEASE DO NOT SELF DIAGNOSE ME YOU ARE NOT A PROFESSIONAL. THANKS. AISLINN?W HERE IS YOUR  PROOF OF THE ATTACK?

Uh uh there. you little scammer..I called you and all your claims of you having proof out and you once again could not provide a damn thing to back up your lies.  Now shut your trap, since you NEVER can provide any proof against what we have.  People HAVE given you a chance to tell your side and all you do is lie and never are able to back up a thing you claim.  LIAR

Now you are trying to turn it around, once more and get me to show you more of the proof you have already seen from our side..though we do have more now, since Pigeon joined the forum. All those phone messages you left...they are on the forum.

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 2:53 pm

Liyah wrote:
AislinnArisen wrote:
You do realize that Pigeon is up on my forum, right?  I have more proof than you realize, since he is there posting up some of his own stuff.  Want to try again?
Let's not forget the PM''s he sends with the confidential information.

Very true and I have a section in his area that only members are able to see, since I don't want crunchy here to have the ability to report anything.  You can't report what you can't see and it's all backed up Emily on several other mirror forums.  You are never going to get it all down, I made sure of that.

As for you Emily, with the claim that I didn't ask, go back a few pages..I did ask you bloody numpty, several times in fact. Try again you liar.

Back to top Go down
Liyah

Liyah

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 2:54 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:

I WANT THE ORIGINAL SO CALLED POST OF RONDA'S ATTACK. FROM THREE YEARS AGO. I WANT THE SO CALLED BEACH SCENE. I WANT JAMES'S VA CALL. BECAUSE THEY DO NOT EXIST IN ANY RESP.OR  I WOULD HAVE COPIES. AND SO WOULD OTHERS. LOOK ON YOUR PCS. YOU DO NOT HAVE COPIES BECAUSE THEY NEVER TOOK PLACE.

No. We won't dox her or put her further into your line of sight to harm.

Calliopevonschweetz and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Liyah dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 2:56 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:
I'M NOT THE ONE THAT'S WASTING TIME IN SHOWING PROOF HERE.NOT MY FAULT YOU NEVER ASKED ME FOR AN ANTI PROOF. YOU NEVER ASKED ME. SO I SHOWED. ^_^
WHAT PMS WITH CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION? I'M A *SHE*.YOU MAD I'M REPORTING YOUR ASSES FOR HARASSMENT?

You have been asked, repeatedly and you even answered two of my requests, several pages back. Liar as always Emily.

Yes, Pigeon sends over confidential private IM's to the admin, to make sure he can post it up and where. He really does have some seriously damning shit on you. Those voice calls you left, with all the threats and the harassment..wow. Yuppers, we do host those voice calls on the forum, in a private area that you don't have access to and you and I both know you left a lot of voice messages on his phone, all of them filled with hate and threats.

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 2:58 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:

I AT LEAST HAVE A SCREEN SHOT PROVING MY INNOCENCE. WHERE IS YOUR PROOF AGAINST IT?

Where is this imaginary screen shot claiming you are innocent..it's not here, is it and I said, if you can't produce it, it just proves you are lying again and to shut your pie hole.

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 3:00 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:
[h2]COVER HER NAME. IT'S THAT SIMPLE. OR YOU HAVE NO PROOF AND YOUR WASTING PEOPLE'S TIME FIGHTING AN INVISIBLE CLAIM.DUMBASS I ALREADY KNOW HER ADDRESS-.- STOP LYING AND JUST GET  OUT OF HERE?/h2]

You blew off your big mouth and claimed you had proof but you NEVER show any, no matter what. You are fully lying now and you are once more exposed for the liar you are. I told you, if you can't show anything, then you shut the hell up and accept the fact that you have been once more proven to be a liar. No proof from you Emily..you are lying and this proves it.

Back to top Go down
FormerRPOwner

FormerRPOwner

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 3:01 pm

BUT: Schizoaffective disorder is a mental health condition including schizophrenia and mood disorder symptoms.

AislinnArisen, Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
Liyah

Liyah

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 3:06 pm

Anklebyter wrote:
Liyah wrote:

MAMA EFFING BEAR!!! THE RIGHTEOUS PROTECTOR! You found all of us! How is the Gentle Giant?

Quite fantastic actually. In fact, everyone has gone off and left me here to my own devices for a week or so (mostly because I have to work, and they do not, at the moment) to enjoy some fun time with all the littles and get the lodge ready for winter and restock some supplies we needed to scavenge earlier this year, lol.

The lodge was a major fixer upper project of hubby's for a few years, and now it's a really nice lodge, the kids even have an indoor swingset and pool, and the big kids a rec and theater room, lmao.

That sounds like heaven! I am glad everyone is doing good and the Gentle Giant gets peace too.

Are you and yours going to teach the littles foraging while you are up there or just how to build massive snow forts?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tigerlilly vs Everyone?
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next