The Briar Patch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The Briar Patch!
Kick your shoes off and sit a spell!

Tigerlilly vs Everyone?

Go down 
+12
Mooncake
StopCopyingMe
Jiminy Cricket
FormerRPOwner
Secret Agent Squirrel
lambyyydance
Tigerlilly
AislinnArisen
Calliopevonschweetz
Jetta's Personal Catboi
Liyah
Briar Rose
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 2:52 am

That "oath" that you claim is so valid, is as legitimate as a $3.00 bill...not worth anything. You are a pathological liar Emily, as seen so many times over on the old forum. The only gaslighting that has been going on, on this forum or anywhere else for that matter, has been the gaslighting that you have been trying to do but epically fail at, since we KNOW who and what you are.

Calliopevonschweetz and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
Liyah

Liyah

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 2:55 am

Emily again you started this. Long long ago, with each of us you did something that hurt each and every one of us. So stop with this farce you are trying to weave.

As for your grandmother, she is likely burning in h... for what she did to your mom, as will you for your mom and all of us. You stated it perfectly your grandmother raised you. She also fed you her hate of your mom, her skewed concepts and did you more harm than good, obviously. Your actions are a reflection of her teachings.

You wrote " NO EVIDENCE.YOUR ATTACKING ME BECAUSE YOU ALL DO NOT HAVE A LIFE. OR YOU WOULD LEAVE ME ALONE."

I have a great life. Im up early taking a hot shower while my husband is out there making breakfast for he and I's children. What you think in that twisted tiny goldfish brain of yours is not reality. We are all happy. Our lives and the fulfilling nature of them, having nothing to do with the loathing many of us have towards you. Completely separate.

I'm not reading the rest of your dissertation of what it is like to be you.

Emily, call your therapists today or your doctor. You were complaining of stress and anxiety attacks(not Panic attacks, there is a big difference) and thats worrisome.

AislinnArisen, Calliopevonschweetz and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 2:57 am

Tigerlilly wrote:

I HAVE NO FUCKING REASON TO LIE TO PEOPLE ONLINE. NONE. WHAT SO EVER. ABSOLUTELY NONE.SO PLEASE STOP THINKING I WOULD. NOTHING I GET OUT OF THIS IS ANYTHING BUT A FUCKING MIGRANE. NO MONEY, NO FRIEND SHIPS FAKED, NOTHING. I  HAVE NO REASON TO LIE TO YOU. GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THE INTERNET MENTALITY AND REALIZE WHAT SHE IS DOING *IS* FRAUD AND SHE COULD GET INTO FUCKING SERIOUS TROUBLE. SO COULD JIMMY FOR FAKING LOGS. DO YOU REALLY WANNA GO TO COURT WHEN CAUGHT? i WOULD HAVE THE FBI AND EVERYONE CHECK *IPS* TO MAKE SURE IT DID NOT COME FROM *MY* DIRECT IP. AND THE VPN I USE WOULD ALSO BE GIVEN. DO YOU REALLY WANNA FUCK WITH ME? STOP FAKING SHIT..

Emily, all you do is lie. You have literally walls of text that are filled with nothing but lies. You rant and scream like a blithering idiot all over the place, yelling that you don't want to be around your ex-mother and you don't want to talk to her but yet, I have heard the voice messages you have left, when YOU called James and Rhonda. YOU CALLED THEM, not the other way around and they have the voice messages to prove it, with you frothing at the mouth, screaming obscenities' and threatening them with anything you can think of. THOSE ARE ON THE FORUM, so we can all hear how off the wall and delusional you are.

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 3:00 am

Tigerlilly wrote:

I WILL MAKE SURE IF  RONDA AND I GO TO COURT THAT THE FBI DRAGS *YOU* DOWN WITH HER FOR FRAUD.I AM SICK OF BEING TREATED LIKE A JOKE.  I AM FUCKING SERIOUS.THE FBI HAS A HACKING DIVISION , YOUR DEALING WITH THE BEST DAMNED HACKERS ON THE MARKET. DO YOU THINK I AM MOTHER FUCKING PLAYING RIGHT NOW?THEY HAVE THEIR VERY OWN FORMER ANONS. YOU THINK YOU ARE SAFE JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A VPN WHEN YOU SEE ANONS GETTING *CAUGHT* THAT ARE THE BEST OF THE VERY BEST? YOUR FUCKING JOKING YOURSELF.

Don't fool yourself, you really are the punchline of a joke. Go ahead Emily, bring in the FBI. In fact, I more than welcome them and will be very happy to let them into the forum so they can personally see the evidence we gathered against you. They can listen and read for themselves, all the threats, all the crimes, and all the cyberbullying you have done online. Please, I welcome them. Go for it!

Back to top Go down
Calliopevonschweetz

Calliopevonschweetz

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 3:02 am

You have the ability to leave this (this current one, not the old one /you/ spammed forummotion about because of your drama), forum at any time of you don't like the community here. Literally nothing was posted about you here until /you/ started lashing out at people and making your drama the community's problem.

AislinnArisen and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 3:03 am

Tigerlilly wrote:

I DID *NOT* START THIS . I DID NOT FUCKING PUT MYSELF ON THAT DAMNED WEBSITE. YOU SHOULD
'VE BEEN A GROWN ASS WOMAN AND TALKED TO ME. NOW YOUR AT THREAT OF BEING FBI SEARCHED .YOU HAVE COMMITED FRAUD ON MY NAME, DUE TO HER, AND I WILL MAKE SURE EACH OF YOU ARE FOUND. FOR WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSED ME. YOU HURT ME WAY WORSE THAN WHAT I EVER COULD'VE DONE. TAKING RPS AWAY? IS NOTHING COMPARED TO LYING , FRAUD.

YOU ARE COMMITING FRAUD. MY RP ISSUES? ETC? HURTING? THAT IS NOTHING TO THE DAMAGE YOU HAVE DONE  ON MY NAME. YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN MATURE. AND YOU KNOW DAMNED WELL I MAKE GOOD ON MY PROMISES.

I WILL MAKE SURE THE FBI LOOKS INTO EACH OF YOU.WHAT YOU HAVE DONE OVER ROLEPLAYING, A SIMPLE COMPLIMENT OF BEING A GOOD MOM, IS DESPICABLE. LIYAH? ON FLICKR? IS YOU READ THE FUCKING POST OVER AGAIN? I WAS *NOT* BEING HOSTILE TOWARDS YOU.

Neutral

YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO READ ONLINE WORDS PROPERLY AND THERE FOR HAVE TAKEN EVEN NICE THINGS I SAY AS INSULTS!

The only individual with an issue with reading comprehension is you Emily. AS I said before, I welcome the FBI....nay! I more than welcome them. Yeah, that's how much evidence we have against you Emily. I would LOVE for the FBI to finally get off their goddamn asses and finally do something about you. So please, call them..in fact harass them like you love to do and maybe they will finally deal with you. Chop chop, let's go Emily..start that rampage of harassing and spamming the FBI, so we can finally get you locked up.

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 3:06 am

Tigerlilly wrote:
IF I WAS NOT COMMITTING FRAUD I WOULD NOT BE FRIGHTENED OR CUSSING ME OUT BY NOW AISLINN. YOUR FIRST. YOU PUT INFORMATION YOU HAD NO BUSINESS PUTTING UP ONLINE.THE FBI CATCHES ANONS ON THE DAILY NEARLY NOW. YOU THINK I'M JOKING? WATCH THE NEWS. THEY HAVE TOOLS DINGBAT. YOU ARE NOT SAFE.I AM FUCKING SERIOUS. I DO NOT KNOW ZEPHYR. AND I WOULD HAPPILY LET THE FBI GET A HOLD OF THIS DIRECT FORUM AND YOUR ACCOUNTS AISLINN SO THEY CAN PUT YOU IN JAIL FOR DEFAMATION WHICH IS WHAT YOU ALL ARE COMMITTING.

Once more with tons of feeling Emily, I more than welcome them and in fact would fully open up that forum of OURS, and let them go through everything, so they can see for themselves who and what you are Emily. You are caught up in your own lies here Emily and I can prove it very easily and the FBI profilers would see through you in very short order.

Back to top Go down
Liyah

Liyah

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 3:07 am

Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 14 Screen35

You again have proven you have no idea what you are talking about.

We gain no money from this.
No money exchange hands.
Exchange like I give you you give me, ya.

There is no monetary gain for any of this. None. So you are spewing another lie.

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 3:10 am

Tigerlilly wrote:

I GET WANTING TO PROTECT YOUR FRIENDS FROM BULLIES BUT  ACTUALLY GET THE RIGHT PERSON BY RESEARCHING INTO A FRAUD CLAIM. YOU HAVE NO PROOF. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE. YOUR FIGHTING FRAUD.I KNOW HOW THE FBI WORKS GENIUS. IT'S CALLED LEARNING ABOUT IT. YA THINK I AM JOKING? I'LL HAPPILY FILE THAT CASE RIGHT NOW FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE ALSO APART OF VIRTUAL SECRETS'S VPN TO BE RIPPED TO SHREADS AND CAUGHT FOR HARASSMENT VIA MANIPULATION OF THE MENTAL MIND.YOU DO REALIZE MENTAL MANIPULATION IS ONE OF *THEE*MOST TOP FROWNED UPON CASES? I KNOW THIS BECAUSE I'M ACTUALLY STUDYING TO *BE* IN LAW SCHOOL. I JUST AM TAKING TIME OFF TO BETTER MY MENTAL STATE . HERE IS PROOF THAT AN ANON HAS BEEN CAUGHT. YOU ARE NOT SAFE.

Oh sad pathetic Emily...I actually do KNOW exactly how they work. Seriously, I am laughing in real life right now at you because all you are is bluster and bravado. You have a big mouth but you can't walk the walk or really talk the talk. I know you won't do anything regarding the FBI because they do have those pesky little profilers that are bloody amazing at their jobs. It would take them no time at all, going through all of our evidence, to realize and understand what you really are.

As for you going to law school, I have heard that before and I know for a fact that you would not even be capable of passing the LSAT exams, much less making it through even the first semester. Stop with that lie, since you do not have the intellect for that and it's glaringly obvious.

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 3:12 am

Tigerlilly wrote:
THEY HAVE THEIR OWN ANON TYPES TRACKING YOU DOWN THE SECOND YOU SAY YOUR AN ANON. YOU HAVE *NO * PROOF.STOP BEING GASLIGHTED MORONS, AND ACCEPT TRUTH.

YA CAN'T CALL ALL NEWS STATIONS FAKE AISLINN. YOU WOULDN'T BE DOING THAT IF YOU WEREN'T SCARED OF GETTING CAUGHT FOR FRAUD.

I WILL IF WE GO TO COURT MAKE SURE VIRTUAL SECRETS VPNS ARE INFACT TORN TO SHREDS FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME.

IS MONSTROUS.

FRAUD. IS ILLEGAL.

COMPARED TO ME ACTING OUT LIKE A BRAT AND BEING ANNOYING? THEY WOULD MORE THAN LIKELY TAKE A CASE ON FRAUD. YOUR WRONGFULLY ATTACKING A PERSON WHO KEEPS TELLING YOU FLAT OUT I DO NOT EVEN KNOW THE SEX ZEPHYR HAS. I HAVE NEVER HEARD THEM ON VOICE.

News stations? Quote where I said anything about any news stations..go ahead, scroll all the way back if you need to but find where I mentioned news stations and/or called them fake or whatever...I'm waiting, you little liar.

Back to top Go down
Liyah

Liyah

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 3:19 am

AislinnArisen wrote:
Tigerlilly wrote:

I DID *NOT* START THIS . I DID NOT FUCKING PUT MYSELF ON THAT DAMNED WEBSITE. YOU SHOULD
'VE BEEN A GROWN ASS WOMAN AND TALKED TO ME. NOW YOUR AT THREAT OF BEING FBI SEARCHED .YOU HAVE COMMITED FRAUD ON MY NAME, DUE TO HER, AND I WILL MAKE SURE EACH OF YOU ARE FOUND. FOR WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSED ME. YOU HURT ME WAY WORSE THAN WHAT I EVER COULD'VE DONE. TAKING RPS AWAY? IS NOTHING COMPARED TO LYING , FRAUD.

YOU ARE COMMITING FRAUD. MY RP ISSUES? ETC? HURTING? THAT IS NOTHING TO THE DAMAGE YOU HAVE DONE  ON MY NAME. YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN MATURE. AND YOU KNOW DAMNED WELL I MAKE GOOD ON MY PROMISES.

I WILL MAKE SURE THE FBI LOOKS INTO EACH OF YOU.WHAT YOU HAVE DONE OVER ROLEPLAYING, A SIMPLE COMPLIMENT OF BEING A GOOD MOM, IS DESPICABLE. LIYAH? ON FLICKR? IS YOU READ THE FUCKING POST OVER AGAIN? I WAS *NOT* BEING HOSTILE TOWARDS YOU.

Neutral

YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO READ ONLINE WORDS PROPERLY AND THERE FOR HAVE TAKEN EVEN NICE THINGS I SAY AS INSULTS!

The only individual with an issue with reading comprehension is you Emily.  AS I said before, I welcome the FBI....nay!  I more than welcome them.  Yeah, that's how much evidence we have against you Emily.  I would LOVE for the FBI to finally get off their goddamn asses and finally do something about you.  So please, call them..in fact harass them like you love to do and maybe they will finally deal with you.  Chop chop, let's go Emily..start that rampage of harassing and spamming the FBI, so we can finally get you locked up.

Emily, I told you flat out to leave me alone. Blocked you. And you started your notecard spamming.
There is no talking to you. You verbally rape any and everyone you "believe" is wrong. And that's pretty much anyone that says no to you or tells you the truth, you are crazy and they don't like you.

As for the FBI I second Aislinns sentiment. I'll hand over everything so they can see what you have been doing. But reality, you are a spec of dust in a road full of dirt to them. Sorry not sorry, you are not special despite your evil grandmas words. You have proven that again and again.

I have work to get to and audio to record. My voice least isn't dragging rusty forks on a lead based chalk board like yours. And it is no where the liquid seduction Aislinn and Callie's is.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tigerlilly vs Everyone?
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next