The Briar Patch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The Briar Patch!
Kick your shoes off and sit a spell!

Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.

Go down 
+7
FormerRPOwner
Jetta Bentham
lambyyydance
AislinnArisen
Jiminy Cricket
Secret Agent Squirrel
Tigerlilly
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Secret Agent Squirrel
Admin
Secret Agent Squirrel

Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.   Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 11:54 am

You should take some art classes because what you posted is crap. There's no depth, the image you pasted in is distorted and out of proportion to the rest of the image. There is so much more wrong with this that it would take me hours to cover it all. Get some art classes under your belt before you attempt things only an educated artist should be attempting.

Briar Rose, Jetta Bentham, AislinnArisen, lambyyydance, Jiminy Cricket and Jetta's Personal Catboi like this post

Back to top Go down
Jiminy Cricket

Jiminy Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.   Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 1:30 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:

Honest Review:
Your art looks like it has been copied over several times in ever reducing resolution. It is a low resolution mess. Next time get better quality materials to work with. This project is doomed from beginning. Regardless of your skill level or experience, ANYONE can tell that when you use substandard paint, the painting will look terrible.

Last edited by Jiminy Cricket on Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jetta Bentham, AislinnArisen, Liyah and Secret Agent Squirrel like this post

Back to top Go down
Secret Agent Squirrel
Admin
Secret Agent Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.   Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 1:31 pm

You don't own this forum. You have no right to tell anyone what to do.

Jetta Bentham, AislinnArisen, lambyyydance, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.   Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 2:18 pm

If you don't like the truth Emily, then keep your head in the sand and stop pushing your lies and shit onto the rest of us.

Jetta Bentham, Liyah, Jiminy Cricket and Secret Agent Squirrel like this post

Back to top Go down
lambyyydance

lambyyydance

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.   Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 2:46 pm

I'd have to agree. This clip is unclear, and sloppy. I'm actually unclear as to what it's supposed to be or look like. You'll need a lot of practice before I could even give a proper opinion.

Jetta Bentham, AislinnArisen, Liyah, Jiminy Cricket and Secret Agent Squirrel like this post

Back to top Go down
Secret Agent Squirrel
Admin
Secret Agent Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.   Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:39 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:
Secret Agent Squirrel wrote:
You should take some art classes because what you posted is crap. There's no depth, the image you pasted in is distorted and out of proportion to the rest of the image. There is so much more wrong with this that it would take me hours to cover it all. Get some art classes under your belt before you attempt things only an educated artist should be attempting.

Reported to an admin for insulting.

If you consider constructive criticism to be insulting you need to get out of the art field.

Briar Rose, Jetta Bentham, AislinnArisen, lambyyydance, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
lambyyydance

lambyyydance

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.   Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 8:08 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:
Its a WIP . IT'S NOT . FINISHED. please stop.

It's what this section is for. You post your WIP's on a public forum where people have the ability to respond, and people here are responding with criticism. If you don't want any criticism, you'd have to find a space where they don't allow that.

Briar Rose, Jetta Bentham, Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
lambyyydance

lambyyydance

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.   Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 8:34 pm

I'd recommend not posting your work on a website where people can give their opinions if you're so easily offended by it. There's other topics on the forum you can post in that would be more enjoyable for you.

Briar Rose, Jetta Bentham, Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.   Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 9:18 pm

You can stop with that out of state bullshit.  You don't even know where I live.  For all you know, I might live in YOUR state or at the least, be able to travel over to PA.  
I do not need to live right next to you to know what type of toxic, destructive, and manipulative person you are Emily.  That has been blatantly clear who and what you
are, simply online.  You enable a pedophile and you cannot seem to get it through your thick skull on how many levels that is wrong.  You are literally a danger with your
inability to even understand that.  On top of that, your little friend there does NOT work for the police.  I have known people who have worked for the police and he doesn't
have the skill sets they would need.  Just stop the lies, the bs and all the defamation.  Oh, go ahead and report me if you want but since you attacked me again in the forum
I have the right to defend myself.  

I would also like to add that you were declined from my forum.  We have a standard to maintain and you do not qualify nor met the standard that we have there.  The rest
of your emails are also blocked now and you require full admin approval to get in, so that would be a large no, you are not accepted in the Dibney Cru forum.  So not sorry.

Jetta Bentham, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.   Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. Empty

Back to top Go down

Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Briar Patch :: Archives: Samanthaprater Tigerlily Defyinggravityagain EruzaArto etc. :: Editor's Studio-
Jump to: