The Briar Patch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The Briar Patch!
Kick your shoes off and sit a spell!

Tigerlilly's Rant Thread

Go down 
+5
AislinnArisen
Jetta Bentham
Jetta's Personal Catboi
Briar Rose
Tigerlilly
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Briar Rose
Admin
Briar Rose

Tigerlilly's Rant Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's Rant Thread   Tigerlilly's Rant Thread EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 3:13 pm

You have not supported this forum since 2014. This forum has only been in existence since October 20.

Stop bringing your PERSONAL DRAMA in to MY COMMUNITY.

You do not get to dictate what happens on MY forum.

I don't hate. Get over yourself or go join Scientology.

Jetta Bentham, FormerRPOwner, Liyah and Cruella d'Ville like this post

Back to top Go down
https://disneyeditingcentrum.forumotion.com
Jetta's Personal Catboi

Jetta's Personal Catboi

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's Rant Thread   Tigerlilly's Rant Thread EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 3:55 pm

Nobody is forcing you to be here.  Don't like it?  Leave.

PS: As someone who has purchased, commissioned, and seen a lot of artwork, both from fandoms and legitimate galleries, there are A LOT of aspects of your art where you can improve. In fact, most artists, whether their canvas is word or paint know they can always improve, they're a perfectionist when it comes to their medium. The only ones who think there's never room for improvement are egotists or amateurs.

Briar Rose, Jetta Bentham, FormerRPOwner, Liyah and Cruella d'Ville like this post

Back to top Go down
Jetta Bentham

Jetta Bentham

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's Rant Thread   Tigerlilly's Rant Thread EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 4:00 pm

Nobody. Attacked. You. You dragged everyone into your personal drama, as you always do, then delete it or edit it so you can claim to be the poor innocent widdle victim. Obviously, that doesn't work. Nice post on VS btw. If you can't stop your nasty drama and gaslighting, I refer you to the following gif.

Tigerlilly's Rant Thread Tenor

FormerRPOwner, Liyah and Cruella d'Ville like this post

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's Rant Thread   Tigerlilly's Rant Thread EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 4:06 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:
Ps. when I say NOTHING TO IMPROVE ON, I know  I have a high ego, but I REALLY want this forum to be a  COMFORTABLE  community for all, NOT A BASHING SITE! I want left alone,and to be able to post my edits without being told they look like Crap by people I don't want to talk too. AND WHEN I SAY PROOF? YOU LACK THE ORIGINAL CLAIMS THAT STARTED THIS ALL.

YOU HAVE NO REASON TO HATE ME.OTHER THAN A WOMAN TELLING YOU LIES. I DID NOT JOIN THE NET FOR DRAMA. I can take constructive criticism. but I cannot take insults. Please respect my decision to treat others as they should be.

Emily, you have been frothing at the damn mouth with that claim for days now. We both know you are lying through your rotted teeth since you have seen the real proof. We have shown it to you in the past and you lied and tried to weasel your way around it. Everyone here has a reason to not like you. You have been a drama magnet and a predator. You support pedophiles and you have gone after people because you like to stalk, according to your own words. You are a vile and disgusting person and you can go straight to hell and stay there.

Jetta Bentham, FormerRPOwner and Cruella d'Ville like this post

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's Rant Thread   Tigerlilly's Rant Thread EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 4:11 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:
And actually you're wrong Briar, they lied to you. I have screen shots of otherwise. would you like to see?

Go ahead you warped little bitch, show her your make believe proof that you finished working on in Photoshop. Razz

Back to top Go down
Jetta Bentham

Jetta Bentham

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's Rant Thread   Tigerlilly's Rant Thread EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 4:16 pm

Tigerlilly: Joindate 10-21-20

Jetta: Join date 10-20-20.

I've been here longer. #SuckIt

AislinnArisen, FormerRPOwner and Cruella d'Ville like this post

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's Rant Thread   Tigerlilly's Rant Thread EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 4:16 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:

DisneyEditingCenterum Opened up MUCH earlier and was ran by CCK95. WAY before you.THEY GAS LIT YOU. SHE WAS THE OWNER!YOU STOLE A FORUM WITHOUT REALIZING !

I AM POSTING THE ORIGINAL DATES ON MY TUMBLR BRIAR.

The forum you are right now, stupid, is the new one which is not run by CCK and under different management. It has not been here since 2014 but has been here only a couple of weeks, at most. Briar did not steal the forum, the old one was left because of you EMILY, because you are a goddamn spaz and wouldn't leave them alone.

Back to top Go down
Briar Rose
Admin
Briar Rose

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's Rant Thread   Tigerlilly's Rant Thread EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 4:17 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:
And actually you're wrong Briar, they lied to you. I have screen shots of otherwise. would you like to see?

Post them in this thread. I will not look at them anywhere else.

Jetta Bentham, AislinnArisen, FormerRPOwner and Cruella d'Ville like this post

Back to top Go down
Jetta's Personal Catboi

Jetta's Personal Catboi

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's Rant Thread   Tigerlilly's Rant Thread EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 4:17 pm

That was a different forum that got closed down. This is an entirely different entity.

Back to top Go down
Briar Rose
Admin
Briar Rose

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's Rant Thread   Tigerlilly's Rant Thread EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 4:18 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:

DisneyEditingCenterum Opened up MUCH earlier and was ran by CCK95. WAY before you.THEY GAS LIT YOU. SHE WAS THE OWNER!YOU STOLE A FORUM WITHOUT REALIZING !

I AM POSTING THE ORIGINAL DATES ON MY TUMBLR BRIAR.

That was THEN. This is NOW. CCK95 has NOTHING to do with this forum. She or he does NOT own it. I DO.

Get that through your thick skull right now.

Back to top Go down
Briar Rose
Admin
Briar Rose

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's Rant Thread   Tigerlilly's Rant Thread EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 4:19 pm

Either post your so called proof or shut up about your drama.

Back to top Go down
Briar Rose
Admin
Briar Rose

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's Rant Thread   Tigerlilly's Rant Thread EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 4:22 pm

I will NOT go to another site to look at your so called proof. Either post it here in this thread or I won't bother with it.

You are NOT in control here. I AM.

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's Rant Thread   Tigerlilly's Rant Thread EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 4:23 pm

Briar Rose wrote:
I will NOT go to another site to look at your so called proof. Either post it here in this thread or I won't bother with it.

You are NOT in control here. I AM.

She will never do it because Emily likes to stay in control and she is a damn coward. Emily talks big but she cannot back up a thing she says.

Back to top Go down
Jetta Bentham

Jetta Bentham

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's Rant Thread   Tigerlilly's Rant Thread EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 4:25 pm

It's not on her tumblr anyway. I looked. She lied, like she always does.

Back to top Go down
Jetta Bentham

Jetta Bentham

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's Rant Thread   Tigerlilly's Rant Thread EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 4:28 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:
BECAUSE THEY ARE HACKING STUFF, I HAVE BEEN HAVING ISSUES. I WILL KEEP TRYING. I PROMISE YOU. I MEAN YOU NO HARM. THEY DO. THEY INTEND TO MAKE IT WORSE BY GASLIGHTING YOU AND ENJOYING THE FIGHTING !PLEASE LISTEN!I AM BEGGING YOU TO LISTEN YOU DO NOT WANT TO GET INVOLVED WITH THEM!

There's more too this plus a TONE of video proof that they hacked into it even.THEY ARE DANGEROUS!

Tigerlilly's Rant Thread 82defe10

Nobody hacked anything you loser. Unless it was you, cause, y'know you had those dark web browsers.

Back to top Go down
Briar Rose
Admin
Briar Rose

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's Rant Thread   Tigerlilly's Rant Thread EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 4:39 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:
BECAUSE THEY ARE HACKING STUFF, I HAVE BEEN HAVING ISSUES. I WILL KEEP TRYING. I PROMISE YOU. I MEAN YOU NO HARM. THEY DO. THEY INTEND TO MAKE IT WORSE BY GASLIGHTING YOU AND ENJOYING THE FIGHTING !PLEASE LISTEN!I AM BEGGING YOU TO LISTEN YOU DO NOT WANT TO GET INVOLVED WITH THEM!

There's more too this plus a TONE of video proof that they hacked into it even.THEY ARE DANGEROUS!

Tigerlilly's Rant Thread 82defe10

I have been protecting this forum as  much as I can on my own. it's why I am ticked It LOOKS like I did the drama but only because THEY CAME TO THE FORUM! AND DISRUPTED PEACE! IT WAS DEAD IN TWO THOUSAND AND FIFTEEN.AND YES. I HAVE EVERYTHING BACKED UP.THIS FORUM HAS BEEN MY FIRST START OF EDITING AND I WILL NOT LET IT BE TARNISHED BY GASLIGHTING TROLLS!

This proves nothing other than you posted on the OLD forum.

MY forum does not need or want your so called protection.

Knock it the fuck off before you really piss me off.

Back to top Go down
Jetta Bentham

Jetta Bentham

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's Rant Thread   Tigerlilly's Rant Thread EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 4:40 pm

How many damn topics are you going to create before you get it that nobody believes you?

Back to top Go down
Liyah

Liyah

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's Rant Thread   Tigerlilly's Rant Thread EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 4:42 pm

No thats a lie Samily. You stalked me. I just flipped that shit and turned it on your ass. Go back to.screaming about your bloodline idiot genius crap that we are all laughing about. Gods you are ridiculous

Jetta Bentham, AislinnArisen, FormerRPOwner, Liyah and Cruella d'Ville like this post

Back to top Go down
Mooncake

Mooncake

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's Rant Thread   Tigerlilly's Rant Thread EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 4:43 pm

"Protecting" this forum. As if you did anything other than try to serve your own interests. All you've done is upset people and disrupt communities.

Go back under the rock you came from, troll.

Jetta Bentham, AislinnArisen, FormerRPOwner, Liyah and Cruella d'Ville like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's Rant Thread   Tigerlilly's Rant Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Tigerlilly's Rant Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next