The Briar Patch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The Briar Patch!
Kick your shoes off and sit a spell!

Tigerlilly/Emily whoever the hell you are

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Briar Rose
Admin
Briar Rose

Tigerlilly/Emily whoever the hell you are Empty
PostSubject: Tigerlilly/Emily whoever the hell you are   Tigerlilly/Emily whoever the hell you are EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 1:25 pm

You need to stop spreading rumors that I hacked this forum and I'm just a mod and not the legal owner. I registered this forum LEGALLY with FORUMOTION on October 20, 2020.

Up until this point you had not been banned from MY LEGALLY OBTAINED FORUM. Since you will not stop with your lies and rumor mongering, you leave me no choice but to ban you for life.I don't care what your problems are nor do I care what your game is. You will NOT bring your problems to MY LEGALLY OBTAINED FORUM. And you will NOT play your childish mind games on MY LEGALLY OBTAINED FORUM. Your reign of terror on MY LEGALLY OBTAINED FORUM is over.

I am not just a moderator, I am the owner and adminstrater of this forum.

You are not welcome here.

Tigerlilly/Emily whoever the hell you are 9710
Tigerlilly/Emily whoever the hell you are 9810

Jetta Bentham, Liyah and Cruella d'Ville like this post

Back to top Go down
https://disneyeditingcentrum.forumotion.com
Secret Agent Squirrel
Admin
Secret Agent Squirrel

Tigerlilly/Emily whoever the hell you are Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly/Emily whoever the hell you are   Tigerlilly/Emily whoever the hell you are EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 7:39 am

She keeps claiming I accused her of running the Apothecary after she stole the role from me when I never made that claim. No where have I ever made the claim that she actually ran the apothecary shop. The only claim I made was that she stole the role from me. Since I left Mystara that same day, I don't know what happened after that. Only what I was told and I wasn't given any kind of time frame as to how long she had the role. What I do know is that days later, I was asked if I wanted the role back. My answer was no as I had moved on already.

Samanthaprater Paper Trail

She calls it Apoc which isn't even an abbreviation. The correct abbreviations are AP and Apoth.

https://www.allacronyms.com/apothecary/abbreviated#:~:text=Apothecary%20in%20abbreviations%20%20%20%20Abbr.%20,%20ABD%20%20%20Apothecary%20by%20Design%20

Briar Rose likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tigerlilly/Emily whoever the hell you are
Page 1 of 1