The Briar Patch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The Briar Patch!
Kick your shoes off and sit a spell!

Tigerlilly vs Everyone?

Go down 
+12
Mooncake
StopCopyingMe
Jiminy Cricket
FormerRPOwner
Secret Agent Squirrel
lambyyydance
Tigerlilly
AislinnArisen
Calliopevonschweetz
Jetta's Personal Catboi
Liyah
Briar Rose
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Liyah

Liyah

Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 12:56 pm

If attacking me makes you feel better go for it.

Your words are irrelevant when they are angry.

FormerRPOwner, Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
Calliopevonschweetz

Calliopevonschweetz

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 12:58 pm

If your reputation is so important to you. Just effing go somewhere else. Gosh darn! Don't invite us. We don't want a whiny brat spamming up our forum with posts about her mommy issues, old RPs, drama sites, and whatever else. Just sit down shaddup and edit and post normally like everyone else or make your own forum to spazz on or start a drama channel on youtube to scream at. You don't own the internet, and you don't own this place, so stop ordering people around in bold caps like some kinda howler monkey.

FormerRPOwner, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
FormerRPOwner

FormerRPOwner

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 12:58 pm

You are not being gaslit. At least not by anyone but yourself and the voices inside your head, Emily.

I'm not lacking rps. I just didn't appreciate you sexually harassing one of my members back then and I don't appreciate you brushing it off now. Apology, while acknowledged, will never be accepted. That's a thing you'll have to live with.

Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah, Jiminy Cricket and Anklebyter like this post

Back to top Go down
Liyah

Liyah

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 1:00 pm

Calliopevonschweetz wrote:
Literally the only person who has been asked here to cut the drama is you Tiger, by all of us, repeatedly. We love Liyah, Liyah participates in posts, contributes and is sweet and kind. And THIS forum is not dead, it just started and SHE signed up for it first. You could have chosen not to sign up at all considering you didn't contribute anything until you started spamming and telling everyone else to leave and stop the drama that YOU are doing.
🥰 awwww!

Back to top Go down
Calliopevonschweetz

Calliopevonschweetz

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 1:01 pm

You moved away from your /parents/ not from Liyah or Aislinn or whoever the heck else. And I'm here because I actually edit and talk to the people here like a person. And I'm specifically here in this thread because you're crapping all over a place I enjoy and people I care about for your own manic need for attention.

FormerRPOwner, Liyah, Jiminy Cricket and Anklebyter like this post

Back to top Go down
Liyah

Liyah

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 1:02 pm

FormerRPOwner wrote:
Liyah, she'll never get the point.

She has to believe herself to be a victim because that is the only way she can function in this world. If she acknowledges the truth, that she is a monster to people and has abused so many she will cease to function in the fantasy world she has created herself.

But she is not the princess locked away in a tower, she is the evil, petty witch with the key and the tower all in one. She can let herself out of her torment at any time if she just shut up, accepted the truth about how she's treated everyone in her past and walked away.
Oh I know. Its still sad. She could be so more than this. 

If only she would realize the world is so much better than a fairy tale story.

Back to top Go down
FormerRPOwner

FormerRPOwner

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 1:04 pm

I don't care a single flying fuck in space about your personal life.

Not one.

It has nothing to do with what happened and what you did.

It's an excuse you can't stop using because you desperately need a crutch to cling to so you can keep on ignoring the fact that you have caused 99% of your online problems. No one else.

Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
Calliopevonschweetz

Calliopevonschweetz

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 1:05 pm

That has nothing to do with this forum. This is part of the reason why people tell you to leave and don't like you. Also it's been clearly stated multiple times to leave past drama off this forum and in the past while you're here. Take your own advice and follow the rules.

Briar Rose, FormerRPOwner, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
Calliopevonschweetz

Calliopevonschweetz

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 1:10 pm

You weren't even online at age eight. In leaving now so you can scream and make up stories to whoever wants to put up with you. But know this, with every easily disproven lie and honestly every single post here you prove to anyone who reads it who is the abuser and who is unfit for this and any other social community. Please take a nap and talk to a professional about why you feel the need to do this stuff every day and harass people to feel seen.

FormerRPOwner, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
FormerRPOwner

FormerRPOwner

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 1:12 pm

It's honestly not about the rp. It had its run. I'm onto other rps now. Running them, writing in them. Planning them. You don't know my long term plans for forum based rps or SL based rps.

It's about you sexually harassing a man even after he told you no, repeatedly.

And from what I've seen he's just one in a long string of victims you've gathered in your time in JUST SL.

Calliopevonschweetz and Liyah like this post

Back to top Go down
Liyah

Liyah

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 1:12 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:

DISLIKE ALL YOU WANT. COLD HEARTED TRUTH, YOU TWO ARE BITCHES WHO DO NOT RESPECT"NO DRAMA" RULES. Neutral

AND IN MY CASE? MINE IS FOR MEDICAL REASONINGS.

IF YOU RESPECTED THE RULES YOU WOULD *NOT* HAVE COME TO THIS FORUM *KNOWING * IT WAS DEAD *JUST* TO HARASS ME. WHEN I CLEARLY BEGGED YOU NOT TOO. Neutral

This forum is brand new and obviously not dead. I think you're losing facts and time again.

Mooncake, FormerRPOwner, Calliopevonschweetz and Liyah like this post

Back to top Go down
Mooncake

Mooncake

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 1:14 pm

If it pleases the ringleader(s?) of the thunderdome, I'd like to submit my experiences to the battle. For the sake of argument, I will be commenting under the idea that the parties in power may not know who of Tigerlilly's past with the Disney Editing Forum. If it is redundant, I apologize in advance.

Tigerlilly is an individual who is a plague upon any online community she joins. As evidenced in the WIP area, she is prone to spam and flooding, typing in all caps, going on manic rants, attacking individuals both as members of whatever community it is, as well as real life figures not related (but bringing their identities into the mix with strangers to her situation). She has been displaced and barred from not only whole platforms (like Second Life) for her tendency to cause and perpetuate drama, but individual social medial sites as well. In these instances, she typically circumvents the ban against her and creates new identities to rejoin as. In real life, she harasses, stalks, and threatens individuals through phone contact and manipulation of law enforcement officers and other 3rd parties. As for the Disney Board, she was previously banned for causing problems among editors then returned and persisted once the original community had moved on.

How are any of these facts related? Because by her own actions, these things come into play since she could not uphold and recognize the basic tenant of this forum that was communicated from the start: Everyone starts with a clean slate. This was a policy grossly in HER favour, but one she could not condone when it might favour people she views with ill will. Through her own inability to maintain composure, even for her own benefit, she now opens the gates to criticism of her own person on a retroactive level.

That being said, even if the facts are to be viewed based solely on her actions on THIS forum, she has been in violation of numerous rules against the forum itself and its members. Additionally, she is guilty of not only badgering the Admin with her own agenda (through her own admission), but persisting in insistence that the admin is beholden to her demands and whims.

I believe truly that, contrary to her claims, she does not wish for drama to end and does not wish to separate herself from it. To that end and other selfish goals, I feel she is fully intent on trying to twist the forum into a sanctuary for only her. To create a place where her voice and ideologies are the driving force behind actions taken on an administrative level in a full affront to what the definition of a 'community' truly is.

Briar Rose, FormerRPOwner, Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tigerlilly vs Everyone?
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next