The Briar Patch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The Briar Patch!
Kick your shoes off and sit a spell!

Tigerlilly/Emily, the drama llama from hell

Go down 
+2
Jetta Bentham
AislinnArisen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

Tigerlilly/Emily, the drama llama from hell Empty
PostSubject: Tigerlilly/Emily, the drama llama from hell   Tigerlilly/Emily, the drama llama from hell EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 2:50 pm

Well, I see that Emily is back to not taking her medication and after Gaea again.  Hey Emily, what would you say if I told you that I am IN PA?  I guess all of your bullshit claims go flying right out the window, hmmm?  Look around chicky because you never know when you go out for that walkies of yours, if I'm standing right there and yeah I'm going to be 42...or am I?  The saddest part is the fact that I had to watch that big fraken mouth of yours blow off you are on the cusp when the fact is, your not.  You are on the day before the cusp you puffed up blowfish.  I'm born on the cusp, you numpty.

Jetta Bentham, Mooncake and Liyah like this post

Back to top Go down
Jetta Bentham

Jetta Bentham

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly/Emily, the drama llama from hell   Tigerlilly/Emily, the drama llama from hell EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 3:42 pm

For the last fucking TIME Samily. I sent you on a wild goose chase with calling you Ebony, you fucking moron.

AislinnArisen, Mooncake and Liyah like this post

Back to top Go down
Legendary Captain Caveman

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly/Emily, the drama llama from hell   Tigerlilly/Emily, the drama llama from hell EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 3:44 pm

Lmao, I heard she's accusing people of being her Ex-Mom again. Can you believe this nincompoop. What a Maroon.... Samantha Prater even claims she's not human guys!!!! She ain't a genius, never has been, never will be. The term IQ of chipmunk comes to mind, but that's an insult to those cute rodents. Ranting to her invisible audience that exists only in her mind and her auto followers. Someone mentioned that the ratio of follows to follow back accounts was pretty damn high, especially since a lot of them seem to kick Sammie Poo to the side after seeing how much of a raving moron she is.

Still her facebook raving proves my earlier point. Samantha Prater cannot be trusted with internet access, she continues to doxx herself when no one is even talking to her. She let's a convicted pedophile, yes convicted, charged, and sentenced, access her personal computer, and yet claims she has the capability to determine if he's doing right or wrong on her device. The same guy she goes too for her Tech Support problems. Samantha Prater is incapable of telling right from wrong. She has sent other people's information across the internet, family member's personal numbers, shared without permission. Even when requested not too. She has a false sense of security that since she was not in Michigan, that she could have OBVIOUSLY not committed a crime there, which is wholly false. I'm sure there's a few stacks of paperwork in the police department in both Johnsontown, Pa, and in Michigan on Samantha's actions over the past year.

Oh and Sammy poo. Once again, no one here is your mother... or should I say your ex-mother. I have also seen zero proof of your claims of your ex-mother telling people to self medicate... hell zero proof of pigeon telling people to self medicate.

You are a risk to yourself and others Samantha Prater! You are too risky to be left access to the internet unattended! Let alone with your pedophile tech support guy. You are a menace.

With out a doubt,
The Legendary Captain Caveman!

AislinnArisen, Mooncake, Liyah and Cruella d'Ville like this post

Back to top Go down
Mooncake

Mooncake

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly/Emily, the drama llama from hell   Tigerlilly/Emily, the drama llama from hell EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 4:04 pm

Should have known better than to trust someone who uses filters to look like a melted wax figure to not act as though she's insane. Must be all that disgusting delivered fast food she shovels into her face. It's all full of additives and fats no one should eat in high concentration.

Maybe if she stopped wasting time on trolling and focused on taking care of herself, she might make money off some suckers on her Twitter she uses for findomming She would need to report that account as income if anyone was dumb enough to give her money. She tries to avoid this by providing an Amazon wishlist that starts with giftcards to places she can't afford because she can't manage her finances... And more food delivery.

This is the sort of reason benefits are scrutinised so much in the US. She's old enough to know better, she's practically 30.

AislinnArisen, Liyah and Cruella d'Ville like this post

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly/Emily, the drama llama from hell   Tigerlilly/Emily, the drama llama from hell EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 4:27 pm

Mooncake wrote:
Should have known better than to trust someone who uses filters to look like a melted wax figure to not act as though she's insane. Must be all that disgusting delivered fast food she shovels into her face. It's all full of additives and fats no one should eat in high concentration.

Maybe if she stopped wasting time on trolling and focused on taking care of herself, she might make money off some suckers on her Twitter she uses for findomming She would need to report that account as income if anyone was dumb enough to give her money. She tries to avoid this by providing an Amazon wishlist that starts with giftcards to places she can't afford because she can't manage her finances... And more food delivery.

This is the sort of reason benefits are scrutinised so much in the US. She's old enough to know better, she's practically 30.

Oh, you know that mutton for brains there will claim that as long as it's a gift, she doesn't have to report it. That is not entirely true. If she is working and receives gratuity for her "services" that is viewed as an income, regardless. Either way, because she is now "working" she does have to report that she is doing that much, otherwise it's welfare fraud, if you refuse to tell them that information. Does any know where A person is? She would love to know that.

Mooncake and Cruella d'Ville like this post

Back to top Go down
Anklebyter

Anklebyter

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly/Emily, the drama llama from hell   Tigerlilly/Emily, the drama llama from hell EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 6:24 pm

Oh, I'm around, just watching her bs fall down around her from afar (hence her most recent super tantrum). We're dealing with some issues around here related to all of this, and also some not related but being made worse by all of the crap she's pulled the last couple of years.

I really wish the state of PA did a better job of not only monitoring, frankly, getting things done at all in a more timely manner. I have a lot to say about it, but I won't do that here, because, well, it's nice here, especially with her gone, and I'd like to keep it that way.
Back to top Go down
Liyah

Liyah

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly/Emily, the drama llama from hell   Tigerlilly/Emily, the drama llama from hell EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 2:47 pm

@Anklebyter if you ever wanted to, you can join the discord. We have another victim if Emily's shit in it.

https://discord.gg/TgzbmFfVSQ

The offer will always stand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly/Emily, the drama llama from hell   Tigerlilly/Emily, the drama llama from hell Empty

Back to top Go down

Tigerlilly/Emily, the drama llama from hell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Briar Patch :: Archives: Samanthaprater Tigerlily Defyinggravityagain EruzaArto etc. :: The Cornfield-
Jump to: