The Briar Patch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The Briar Patch!
Kick your shoes off and sit a spell!

Tigerlilly vs Everyone?

Go down 
+12
Mooncake
StopCopyingMe
Jiminy Cricket
FormerRPOwner
Secret Agent Squirrel
lambyyydance
Tigerlilly
AislinnArisen
Calliopevonschweetz
Jetta's Personal Catboi
Liyah
Briar Rose
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 2:19 pm

You do realize that Pigeon is up on my forum, right? I have more proof than you realize, since he is there posting up some of his own stuff. Want to try again?

Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 2:21 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:

IT DOES FUCKING MATTER IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE FUCKING PROOF. IT MEANS YOUR FIGHTING SOMETHING THAT NEVER ACTUALLY HAPPENED GENIUS. YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME AND MINE. Neutral OVER AN INVISIBLE CLAIM THAT CANNOT BE PROVEN!

Except you are knowingly lying since you HAVE seen the proof and you KNOW that we do have it.  Just so you know, what you are doing there is called gaslighting or at least attempting to gaslight.

Back to top Go down
Liyah

Liyah

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 2:24 pm

Anklebyter wrote:
Super long, no insults, just some bluntness and no sugar coating. Very Happy

I was kind to you, even when I didn't want to be. My inner mama bear said "no, don't even give her an inch", but my other inner pooh bear said "yes, give her at least a few, it's clear she can't take them on her own". Pooh sometimes wins, and he won that battle, more than a few times.

Was I harsh at times, when you absolutely needed it, when you wouldn't simply stop, when you just couldn't even see the words that YOU were typing yourself? Yes, I was. Do I regret any of it? Absolutely not, because your actions, your words, are all deserving of far worse. Do I stand by everything I have ever said? Without a doubt, 100%, I stand by all that I have ever said. Oh, before I get the "I don't even know you", let me save some headaches....you do. I just didn't have a name on the previous incarnation (in hindsight, that was merely because I hadn't planned on sticking around, and it grew rather amusing at some point, so, kill two birds with one non-name, amiright?..of course I am).

I contacted several agencies, including those specifically geared towards people with various mental health issues. I contacted employers, I contacted groups, I contacted organizations designed to help adults who are not quite ready to be adults, but yet actually do need to be them. I gave you contact information for them all, both before and after contacting them on your behalf. I did this to better help you, Emily. I did this so that you could see getting an education AND employment was indeed possible. I had a thought that perhaps someone had convinced you that you are incapable of either. I thought it was a worthy effort on my part, despite the things you did and said, despite still fighting back and forth with you over everything, despite helping others move forward with very real legal cases, and despite knowing you wouldn't take advantage of ANY opportunities I offered.

You spit in my face, on repeat, just as you do all who are kind to you. Eventually, you turn on everyone, and it is through this action alone that people are able to see much of what you present to the world, including your manic states and "mania", episodes, etc... is an act. It is an act you have developed over most of your life, because it actually works for you. It often times gets you exactly what you want, whether that is attention or whatever else. It worked for you on your grandmother, as she spoiled you absolutely rotten and did nothing to actually help raise you to be a kind, empathetic, productive, respectful(self and others) human being. It continued to work throughout school for you. It still works today, except I fear that the majority of your purpose now, is to garner attention, regardless of the type.  Unfortunately one lesson she forgot to teach you is that eventually, it may work a little too well. That your act will be realized by those around you (I suspect that actually happened years ago) and all that you have done and said will come back ten fold.

That's where we sit today. In this very thread you have mentioned your (now ex) mother, repeatedly. She is not here Emily, no one else here mentioned her. No one else actually ever has, until you started throwing out weird accusations about her being everyone and anyone you could think. Most of us here have been told, by you, that we are her (or someone else). You bring up things that NO ONE else mentions, anywhere, and you run with it. That's another area in which your grandmother failed you fabulously, communication. You blame how you were raised on a mother that didn't actually raise you. Your grandmother raised you, and we know this because you have told us all this, for years. Your mother, her views, her opinions, whatever, cannot be blamed for who and what you are today, much less the way you behave, act, speak, type, communicate, etc.. That failure to raise you properly rests entirely on your grandparents' shoulders, NOT your mother, who did not raise you. Even if the things you say about Rhonda and how she views others were true (they are not, and we know it), they have NO bearing on YOU and who YOU are, how YOU act, how YOU communicate, how YOU ...well, everything.

You are almost 30, as you like to point out all of the time. It is high time you stopped blaming who and what you are on everyone except Emily. You are an adult, and regardless of your mental capacity, you are very much capable of being a better person. You are capable of walking away from things. You are capable of seeing the truth in everything people have said. You are capable of being held accountable. You are capable of knowing right from wrong, up from down, left from right and legal from illegal. You are perfectly capable of a lot of things, but this kind of drama is what feeds your ego the most. Because your grandmother did a piss poor job of raising you and taking care of you, and taught you that negative attention is perfectly okay, acting like a petulant brat is perfectly okay, this is the Emily the world has to deal with now.

You really do need help understanding the words I have expressed, of that I am certain. Because while you're perfectly capable of doing a whole hell of a lot, you get stuck in your own head, your own ego, your own...I don't know what...and then you ignore literally EVERYTHING you are told by others. You take things and you run with them until you burn yourself and everyone around you out. Then you have to scramble to make things worse and make it seem like it all stems from some mental health issues.

I am here to say... NO, Emily. Just stop. This is not your upbringing, or lack thereof, causing this behavior. This is not your mother causing this behavior. This is not your mental or physical health issues causing this behavior. This is, simply put, your piss poor choices causing this behavior. Nothing, and no one is responsible for Emily, except Emily. Own it, and take care of your business (that would be you).  You don't need to defend, deflect, argue, debate, discuss, scream and shout about proof and allegations and past incidents and...whatever the hell else.

Take today as a step forward, end your nonsense, own up to the things you do and say, take the lumps you get (this is accountability and personal responsibility) like the grown adult you are. Make better life choices, both for your physical and mental health. Find more hobbies you can delve into that don't involve other people (that's where you go wrong, unfortunately and are not ready to proceed forward) until you CAN actually communicate and interact with others on a much more broad scale without, pardon putting it this way, losing your ever loving shit when you don't like something. These temper tantrums already have you in serious legal (real life legal) hot water which even an excuse of poor upbringing or mental health crisis will not get you out of. We don't need excuses.. hell YOU don't need them. You owe yourself and the world a better Emily, and you're most definitely not going to find one doing this kind of crap every time you run into something or someone you don't like. You're not going to get what you want here. The world is not your grandmother willing to let you do and say things as you like without consequence. The world has consequences, and if you want to live in the world as a grown adult, only YOU can make that happen.

Sigh

That hurt my hands, lmao.
MAMA EFFING BEAR!!! THE RIGHTEOUS PROTECTOR! You found all of us! How is the Gentle Giant?

Mooncake, Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 2:25 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:

THERE IS NO PROOF OF THE ORIGINAL SO CALLED HARASSMENT POST THAT STARTED THIS ALL OR YOU WOULD RE LINK THEM TO US AISLINN. RIGHT HERE. RIGHT NOW. :|R E LINK THE VOICE CALLS. RE LINK THE VA POST AND RE LINK THE SO CALLED COPY OF THE ATTACK ON RONDA.FROM THREE YEARS AGO. YOU CANNOT BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST.YOU HAVE PEOPLE PISSED AT ME FOR AN ISSUE THAT NEVER TOOK PLACE.

I have done that several time in the past Emily and you try to lie your way around it, each time. I'm going to pass now, since I'm not going to go to the work of going and getting it, just so you can rant and rave and lie your ass off. Remember Emily, Pigeon is up there on MY forum and he's allowed to post whatever he wants. His posts get put in the private member sector, so you can't even report any of it, since you don't know what he has been posting..it's bad though and goes WAY back in some cases, but it's private, so go suck a lemon.

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 2:28 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:

RE LINK THOSE PROOFS. RIGHT NOW. WHERE IS THE ACCURATE PROOF? HOW CAN YOU PROVE  IT WITH OUT ACTUAL PROOF AISLINN? YOU CAN'T. IT 'S NOT HOW THIS WORKS. THEY NEED REAL PROOF. IN MY VOICE. AND LOGS, IN ORDER TO ACTUALLY CONTINUE HARASSING ME. Neutral THEY HAVE NO PROOF BECAUSE IT DID NOT FUCKING HAPPEN.IF YOU CANNOT R E LINK THOSE SO CALLED CLAIMS, DO PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE. AND THEY KNOW YOU LIED.

I don't have to prove shit to you now and I refuse to give you one ounce of respect by carting them out.  The proof now is for the authorities, agencies, and any other professionals or victims that you have. We both know I have REAL PROOF Emily, despite all of your lies to the contrary. You are a pathological liar and a pedophilia enabler, so what you demand doesn't matter to me. You are less than dirt, in my eyes.

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 2:30 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:
NO YOU HAVE NOT. IF YOU DID ? WE WOULD ALL HAVE COPIES. STOP TRYING TO MIND FUCK US.WHERE IS YOUR PROOF AISLINN!? AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH POSTING THE
VA VOICE CALL AND RONDA'S ATTACK AGAIN IF THEY DID EXIST? IT DOESN'T EXIST OR YOU'D POST IT.

All voice, emails, screencaps, fb posts, blog posts, etc. ARE posted up on our forum. If you were a member, you would see that..but I don't want you there so you are not going to be a member of our group. Now shoo!

Back to top Go down
Jiminy Cricket

Jiminy Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 2:30 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:

Everyone wants you to leave now. Go bother 4chan or tumblr. Be toxic Elsewhere.
Emily n Cassidy, aka EruzaArto, aka Tigerlilly, IS NOT WELCOME HERE. I formerly ask the admins here and now to cast out this toxic person who spews crazed nonsense. They are a detriment to the community and preventing normal interactions with their drama.

AislinnArisen, Mooncake, Calliopevonschweetz and Liyah like this post

Back to top Go down
Liyah

Liyah

Tigerlilly wrote:
YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH ME BECAUSE OF A GODAMNED ISSUE I NEVER CAUSED THOUGH. I DID NOT POST ABOUT HER ONLINE BECAUSE I AM AVOIDING HER.SHE IS UNHEALTHY FOR ME LIYAH!
You gave out all her information. That is a lie! You could have got your mom harmed and or killed.

But I will stand with her any day, because while you howl and scream horrible things about your mom, she has been silent. Not saying one bad thing about you. Other than that audio recording where she tells you, her daughter, to leave her alone. You will never know how hard that is for a parent. I sm glad daily my Son and Daughter are great even with their challenges.

What did you do to her for her to want to never see you again. My gods.

Mooncake, Calliopevonschweetz and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
Mooncake

Mooncake

Honestly at this point, she's just turning this place into what her WIP thread devolved into.

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 2:32 pm

Jiminy Cricket wrote:
Tigerlilly wrote:

Everyone wants you to leave now. Go bother 4chan or tumblr. Be toxic Elsewhere.
Emily n Cassidy, aka EruzaArto, aka Tigerlilly, IS NOT WELCOME HERE. I formerly ask the admins here and now to cast out this toxic person who spews crazed nonsense. They are a detriment to the community and preventing normal interactions with their drama.

As I read your statement, all I could hear was a preacher's voice.  lmao Laughing Laughing

Calliopevonschweetz and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
Anklebyter

Anklebyter

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 2:33 pm

Liyah wrote:

MAMA EFFING BEAR!!! THE RIGHTEOUS PROTECTOR! You found all of us! How is the Gentle Giant?

Quite fantastic actually. In fact, everyone has gone off and left me here to my own devices for a week or so (mostly because I have to work, and they do not, at the moment) to enjoy some fun time with all the littles and get the lodge ready for winter and restock some supplies we needed to scavenge earlier this year, lol.

The lodge was a major fixer upper project of hubby's for a few years, and now it's a really nice lodge, the kids even have an indoor swingset and pool, and the big kids a rec and theater room, lmao.

FormerRPOwner, Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 2:34 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:

I WANT THE ORIGINAL SO CALLED POST OF RONDA'S ATTACK. FROM THREE YEARS AGO. I WANT THE SO CALLED BEACH SCENE. I WANT JAMES'S VA CALL. BECAUSE THEY DO NOT EXIST IN ANY RESP.OR  I WOULD HAVE COPIES. AND SO WOULD OTHERS. LOOK ON YOUR PCS. YOU DO NOT HAVE COPIES BECAUSE THEY NEVER TOOK PLACE.

And I want a million dollars but this isn't Burger King, so we can't all have it our way.  That's life!

Back to top Go down
Liyah

Liyah

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 2:36 pm

lambyyydance wrote:
Emily, when you get off the computer.... who are you?

Offline, completely, how do you view yourself?

You're in poor housing, no job, no teenage memories worthwhile, no lover to hold you, and no friends to speak of. You have no family near you, no reason to leave your house, nothing.

I'd say that's why RPing is your escape, but that would mean that at some point throughout your day, you drop the act. But I don't think you do.

Every second, of every minute of your day, you are roleplaying.

Online, to us, you roleplay as the second coming of a helpless, abused, and spotless Disney princess. You sob about being abused (by who? whoever would make the story saddest at any given time), you are mentally ill, and taken advantage of by your parents. Just like Rapunzel, or Quasimodo. Because in those movies, they get everything they wanted in the end. And, they weren't horrible people. People love them.

To your pedophile friend on Discord, you roleplay as a defenseless, cute, and dumb little girl that has no idea why all these meanies are hurting your computer. Sure, he's a criminal, but you're lonely. You want to feel wanted. If that means acting like you have the mental capacity of a child and asking him to pwease help you, then fine. Whatever it takes to feel loved.

You even roleplay to yourself. EVERYTHING you type, you believe 100%. Because if you didn't, then you would have to face the facts that you've ruined your own life.

There was a point in your life where you decided, "No. I hate myself too much. I can't BE me anymore. I NEED to be someone else. Forever." and picked your current 'abused victim' persona. And you will roleplay her until you die.

Even typing this, I know you won't believe me. You'll reply with literally anything related to a voice proof, rhonda, etc, because whoever you're rping as has to stay to the script. So, go ahead.
Has Aislinn seen this? Spot on.

AislinnArisen, Mooncake, FormerRPOwner, Calliopevonschweetz and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
Anklebyter

Anklebyter

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 2:38 pm

Now I want Burger King, damnit

AislinnArisen, Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 2:38 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:

I ACTUALLY HAVE MY FACEBOOK  LOGS IF YOU WANT ME TO SHUT YOU UP RIGHT NOW?

I dare you to post all of your so called proof..NOT CROPPED, logs.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tigerlilly vs Everyone?
Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next