The Briar Patch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The Briar Patch!
Kick your shoes off and sit a spell!

Tigerlilly vs Everyone?

Go down 
+12
Mooncake
StopCopyingMe
Jiminy Cricket
FormerRPOwner
Secret Agent Squirrel
lambyyydance
Tigerlilly
AislinnArisen
Calliopevonschweetz
Jetta's Personal Catboi
Liyah
Briar Rose
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
StopCopyingMe

StopCopyingMe

Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 11:48 am

Stomping around in what you think are big boots to get your way which is selfish and delusional. It's just not going to happen. you want to be taken seriously like an adult but resort to acting like a child or even, dare a say it, the dreaded karen.

AislinnArisen, FormerRPOwner, Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
Liyah

Liyah

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 11:49 am

AislinnArisen wrote:
Tigerlilly wrote:

SHE PLAYED YOU FOR SUCKERS INTO A MANIPULATION GAME SHE'S DONE FOR *YEARS*SHE HATES MY GRANDMA FOR MAKING ME INTO A DECENT PERSON WHO ACTUALLY*DOES* FOLLOW THE RULES UNLIKE  HER. GRANDMA ABANDON HER BECAUSE *SHE* BECAME A NUISANCE. GRANDMA DID NOT FORGIVE HER, AND NEITHER WILL I. SHE DROPPED OUT OF HIGHSCHOOL, AND IS A LIAR.

You just confirmed something I suspected about your grandmother and it's not a nice thing you just confirmed either.

As for your ex-mother, who disowned you after all the shit you have done, where is the proof of all the claims you have made about her?  You never show any proof regarding any of these claims so now I'm calling you out for it.  Where is the proof Emily?  
Whoa! Your grandma was horrible! Abandoned your mom! What the hell. And that is the woman you glorify. Thats deranged.

AislinnArisen, Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
StopCopyingMe

StopCopyingMe

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 11:50 am

Tigerlilly wrote:
[h2]I HAD TO RAISE MYSELF WITH THE HELP OF MY GRANDFATHER. SHE WAS*NOT* AROUND. YOU GUYS ONLINE ARE WHO TAUGHT ME HUMANITY. NOT HER.SHE HAS NONE.IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU GUYS INFORMING ME OF HOW I WAS ACTING? INCLUDING OF THE LGTBQ WRONG DOINGS? WHICH *SHE* WILL NOT CHANGE ON? I WOULD NOT BE SITTING HERE TELLING YOU OF GASLIGHTING./h2]

Thought grandma raised you. are you lying again emilypoo?

AislinnArisen, FormerRPOwner and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
Calliopevonschweetz

Calliopevonschweetz

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 11:51 am

Tigerlily, your mother has never spoken to me, or to any of us. We have briefly communicated with James /after/ you posted his phone number and address and told people to send the police to him. Something that could have gotten him injured or killed. He is not in contact with anyone on a regular basis and your mum has /never/ been in contact because she does not want to be further hurt by your behaviour.

You have this backward, and that is not gaslighting.

She has not posted publicly about you, she has not spoken to anyone about you, she wants you to leave her alone.

The opinions we have formed are all based on the actions you have taken with us, to our faces. And you were the first to blame this on your mother and begin accusing everyone around you of being her or your step-father.

I think you do have some deep-seated issues regarding your mother, I believe you feel abandoned, and I cannot speak for why you had to go live with your grandmother because I was not there and I have not asked for the reasons. However just because you went to live with you grandmother, or if your mother cares for someone else's child, or does not want to cow to your behaviour and give you your way does not make her abusive. You on the other hand constantly and repeatedly spewed hatred and abusive words towards her than I pray she does not see because she does not seem interested in watching your online drama.

Instead she seems to be enjoying her life, I see her post to and be posted at by family and friends, I've seen her smiling on the motorcycle they were kindly gifted. And you have never once provided any proof /she/ is leaving dozens of voice mails to you, abusing and screaming, as you have to her.

Briar Rose, AislinnArisen, FormerRPOwner and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
StopCopyingMe

StopCopyingMe

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 11:54 am

Tigerlilly wrote:
I MOVED . TO PA FROM MI. *VERY MANY * STATES AWAY FROM THEM TO GET SANITY. I DO NOT WISH FOR THEM TO BE AROUND. I DO NOT PLAN ON DOING DRAMA WITH THEM.  Neutral SO WHY THE HELL DO YOU EVEN THINK I WOULD POST STUFF ABOUT HER IF SHE DIDN'T START THIS SHIT TO BE DRAMATIC IN THE FIRST PLACE? I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH HER! I WAS HAPPILY AVOIDING THEM IN LILLY WHEN THIS SHIT HAPPENED. THE LAST TIME I SAW THEM WAS WHEN THEY DROPPED MY STUFF OFF.:|THREE FUCKING YEARS AGO.

What exactly are we blaming mommy for because we can't be responsible for our own shitty actions emily? "starting drama" is a little bland here

Calliopevonschweetz and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
StopCopyingMe

StopCopyingMe

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 11:57 am

Tigerlilly wrote:

WHEN I REALIZED HOW BAD IT ACTUALLY WAS, THE LIES THEY WERE SPEWING TO ME? AND BY DEFAULT MAKING ME ACT OUT BECAUSE OF IT? I DID WHAT IT TOOK TO MOVE AWAY SO I COULD *BE* NORMAL. I DO NOT WISH TO BE TREATED LIKE THIS BECAUSE I HAVE A DISORDER.Neutral

Lies? or truths you didn't want to admit were true, this coming from someone a few minutes ago that said they don't want help from their therapists. you really dont think something is wrong with you do you? that you're the most perfect thing ever that someone filled your head with at some point

Back to top Go down
StopCopyingMe

StopCopyingMe

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 12:00 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:

I REFUSE TO TREAT OTHERS LIKE THEY DO NOT DESERVE TO BE TREATED. I AM NOT RONDA.PLEASE STOP EXPECTING ME TO LEARN THINGS IN  A DAY. I AM ONLY HUMAN.

A day? you've been given years and you still cant figure out how to not be a shit person.

AislinnArisen, Calliopevonschweetz and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 12:02 pm

StopCopyingMe wrote:
Tigerlilly wrote:

WHEN I REALIZED HOW BAD IT ACTUALLY WAS, THE LIES THEY WERE SPEWING TO ME? AND BY DEFAULT MAKING ME ACT OUT BECAUSE OF IT? I DID WHAT IT TOOK TO MOVE AWAY SO I COULD *BE* NORMAL. I DO NOT WISH TO BE TREATED LIKE THIS BECAUSE I HAVE A DISORDER.Neutral

Lies? or truths you didn't want to admit were true, this coming from someone a few minutes ago that said they don't want help from their therapists. you really dont think something is wrong with you do you? that you're the most perfect thing ever that someone filled your head with at some point

We can thank her grandmother for that. That is what she told Emily over and over. She claimed that Emily didn't need the medication, that there was nothing wrong with her. What I do wonder about is how much input did grandma have, in getting Emily to live with her? I have always suspected that the grandmother was a control fanatic who wanted to control her own daughter and when that didn't work out, she wanted to replace her mom with Emily. I think that grandma didn't do anyone any favors regarding Emily. Another thing that really bugged the hell out of me was why the hell didn't she take in the boys as well. Something was really off with that whole situation.

Back to top Go down
FormerRPOwner

FormerRPOwner

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 12:04 pm

Emily, people might be willing to read what you post if you didn't spam threads and didn't use large, bold lettering in all caps.

Just some food for thought.

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 12:06 pm

You have already admitted that you don't want to listen to your therapist and I'm guessing here but I do wonder how compliant you are with your medication, especially in light of your behavior here. You have a history of jumping on and off your medication, which you have even admitted to, hence how I know about that. Then you claim that you need tons of time to change but you have had more than enough time to change. The truth is, you don't really want to change because that would just be too boring to you. You love the drama and all the attention you get when there is drama. You ache to be the center of attention and when you cause drama, you get that, hence why you are always causing drama.

Back to top Go down
StopCopyingMe

StopCopyingMe

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 12:06 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:

I AM NOT STRAIGHT. I AM TIRED OF DRAMA. PLEASE LET ME LEARN!PLEASE STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME INTO SOMETHING I AM NOT. I LIKE GIRLS. I LIKE BOYS. I LIKE NON GENDERS THAT DO NOT FIT IN THE NORM. I LIKE ALL PERSONALITIES. STOP FORCING ME TO BE STRAIGHT DAMMIT.

STOP FUCKING FORCING ME TO LEARN QUICKER THAN MY BRAIN CAN HANDLE!I DO NOT EVEN KNOW IF MY THEORY ABOUT ME HAVING A HIGH IQ IS  ACCURATE! I HAVE NOT BEEN TESTED AGAIN YET.

PLEASE LET ME CATCH UP!

You're "bi" but hate women, riddle me this batman

AislinnArisen and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
StopCopyingMe

StopCopyingMe

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 12:12 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:

YOU HAVE EXPECTATIONS OF ME CHANGING ON A DAMNED WHIM. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE. PLEASE GIVE ME TIME TO WORK WITH MY THERAPIST GODDAMNED IT!AND STOP INSULTING ME!GO WORK ON CHANGING THE ACTUAL MONSTER FOR A WHILE INSTEAD OF THE ONE IN THERAPY Neutral

You just said you don't want to work with your therapist, pick a lane

Jiminy Cricket likes this post

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 12:18 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:

YOU HAVE EXPECTATIONS OF ME CHANGING ON A DAMNED WHIM. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE. PLEASE GIVE ME TIME TO WORK WITH MY THERAPIST GODDAMNED IT!AND STOP INSULTING ME!GO WORK ON CHANGING THE ACTUAL MONSTER FOR A WHILE INSTEAD OF THE ONE IN THERAPY Neutral

A whim? There are several times when we were totally quiet, not saying a damn thing to you. All you did, each and every time was continue your attacks, your harassment, and your bullshit. Hell, you are still harassing Gaea in her emails. I did find out about that repeat post that you send her every single day, at 7:00 pm. Want to tell the truth now? How, despite her saying nothing, you are STILL harassing and spamming her??? Come on Emily, you have an excuse for everything so what is your excuse to that?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tigerlilly vs Everyone?
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next