The Briar Patch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The Briar Patch!
Kick your shoes off and sit a spell!

Tigerlilly vs Everyone?

Go down 
+12
Mooncake
StopCopyingMe
Jiminy Cricket
FormerRPOwner
Secret Agent Squirrel
lambyyydance
Tigerlilly
AislinnArisen
Calliopevonschweetz
Jetta's Personal Catboi
Liyah
Briar Rose
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 11:20 am

Tigerlilly wrote:
Liyah wrote:
Tigerlilly wrote:

WHY DOES MY MOTHER HATE ME ENOUGH TO LIE ABOUT ME?! ALL I DID WAS BE BORN!

Its simple. Its not hate. Hate tales too much energy. For you she just gave up. She hasnt said a word about you, but you dragged her name through the mud. 

You are just a rotten person. You can change but you choose not to.

I ACTUALLY DID NOT. THE REASON NO ONE  HEARD ABOUT HER UNTIL NOW IS BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT CONTACTED THANKS TO YOU I HAVE TO DEAL WITH EMOTIONAL STRESS. I NEVER MENTIONED HER UNTIL  THIS ISSUE! I SWEAR! WHO EVER DID IS NOT ME.

I WANTED OUT OF THE HOUSE BECAUSE OF WHAT SHE DID TO ME, NOT TO BE STALKED ONLINE WITH IT TOO! WHY WOULD I STIR UP DRAMA WITH HER WHEN I WANT TO AVOID IT? LIYAH!? THINK! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO SHOW CHANGE YOU JUST WON'T ACCEPT IT ! Neutral I AM NOT A CHILD ANYMORE LIYAH! ID O NOT OUT RIGHT START DRAMA AT ALL! IT IS JUST NOT ME!

I DID NOT WANT IT BECAUSE OF WHAT SHE DID TO ME, PLEASE UNDERSTAND!

Are you even capable of actually telling the truth or is lying really the only thing you are able to do? We have been hearing about James and your ex-mother for MONTHS. We had to contact them because YOU kept doxxing them. You posted all of their personal and private information up online, publicly. You posted their full names, their phone numbers, address and background checks and made false claims against them. None of your stories about them have ever been backed up with real proof either. This is just like your claims you were molested but you are still a virgin and you want to defend a child molester...nothing stands up to the test of time, with you. None of your stories are ever credible.

Calliopevonschweetz and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
Liyah

Liyah

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 11:21 am

Tigerlilly wrote:

TO TREAT HUMANS LIKE DIRT IS THE MOST DISGUSTING THING A HUMAN CAN DO AND IT'S WHAT YOU DO. I AM NOT ROTTEN! SHE CAN'T EVEN PROVE SHIT!

Like you have all of us. Making fun of our misfortunes, our lives everything.

No Emily, you are speaking about how you treat others. We have all tried to speak to you kindly and you turn it around and twist it. 

Your mom has proven a lot by her silence. You have proven nothing by not shutting up, besides the fact you are deranged.

Please call your therapists.

Back to top Go down
Liyah

Liyah

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 11:29 am

AislinnArisen wrote:
Tigerlilly wrote:
Liyah wrote:
Tigerlilly wrote:

WHY DOES MY MOTHER HATE ME ENOUGH TO LIE ABOUT ME?! ALL I DID WAS BE BORN!

Its simple. Its not hate. Hate tales too much energy. For you she just gave up. She hasnt said a word about you, but you dragged her name through the mud. 

You are just a rotten person. You can change but you choose not to.

I ACTUALLY DID NOT. THE REASON NO ONE  HEARD ABOUT HER UNTIL NOW IS BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT CONTACTED THANKS TO YOU I HAVE TO DEAL WITH EMOTIONAL STRESS. I NEVER MENTIONED HER UNTIL  THIS ISSUE! I SWEAR! WHO EVER DID IS NOT ME.

I WANTED OUT OF THE HOUSE BECAUSE OF WHAT SHE DID TO ME, NOT TO BE STALKED ONLINE WITH IT TOO! WHY WOULD I STIR UP DRAMA WITH HER WHEN I WANT TO AVOID IT? LIYAH!? THINK! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO SHOW CHANGE YOU JUST WON'T ACCEPT IT ! Neutral I AM NOT A CHILD ANYMORE LIYAH! ID O NOT OUT RIGHT START DRAMA AT ALL! IT IS JUST NOT ME!

I DID NOT WANT IT BECAUSE OF WHAT SHE DID TO ME, PLEASE UNDERSTAND!

Are you even capable of actually telling the truth or is lying really the only thing you are able to do?  We have been hearing about James and your ex-mother for MONTHS.  We had to contact them because YOU kept doxxing them.  You posted all of their personal and private information up online, publicly.  You posted their full names, their phone numbers, address and background checks and made false claims against them.  None of your stories about them have ever been backed up with real proof either.  This is just like your claims you were molested but you are still a virgin and you want to defend a child molester...nothing stands up to the test of time, with you.  None of your stories are ever credible.
You doxed your mom. No matter how you feel, you could have got her harmed or killed Emily. 

That is just sad.

Back to top Go down
Liyah

Liyah

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 11:33 am

Tigerlilly wrote:

I WANNA TREAT PEOPLE LIKE THEY SHOULD BE TREATED , NOT LIKE SHE DOES. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.WHY IN THE RIGHT MIND WOULD I HAVE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THE WOMAN I AM OUT RIGHT TRYING TO *AVOID?* I HAD NOT SPOKEN TO HER IN THREE YEARS BEFORE THIS ISSUE STARTED. I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH HER! SHE CONCOCTED THIS SCHEEM IN HER HEAD Neutral

I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH RONDA. AT ALL. AND YET YOU ASSUME I WOULD START DRAMA WITH HER ONLINE!? ARE YOU MAD!?

I think you created this. None of this makes sense. Somewhere in your head you have to know that... right?

Back to top Go down
StopCopyingMe

StopCopyingMe

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 11:37 am

Tigerlilly wrote:
THE WHOLE REASON I KEEP TRYING TO TELL YOU: I AM NOT MY MOTHER? BECAUSE SHE IS THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO BE GONE. NOT ME.I DID NOT START THIS. SHE DID TO SCAM PEOPLE INTO DRAMA. I DO NOT LIKE DRAMA BECAUSE I MENTALLY AM NOT CAPABLE OF QUITTING OR HANDLING IT  DUE TO HER DOING DRAMA MY ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE.  I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU STOPPED.AND REALIZED WHY I ACT THE WAY I DO. I  HAVE HAD IT WITH HER DRAMA.

excuses again. weak.

AislinnArisen and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 11:37 am

Tigerlilly wrote:

I DO NOT WANT MY THERAPISTS HELP. WHAT I WANT? IS PEOPLE TO REALIZE I WAS YOUNG, AND GULLIBLE BECAUSE OF THAT I HAD OPINIONS THAT WERE NOT MINE, AND WILL NOT BE MINE EVER AGAIN. I DO NOT WISH TO TREAT PEOPLE LIKE LESS THAN HUMAN LIKE SHE DOES.

We KNOW how you like to treat people and I have personally witnessed how you treat others who you figure are weaker or unable to defend themselves. You are horrible to them, you do bully people and you are toxic as hell. You fall back to this whole "I was a kid" line but that isn't true at all. Understand Emily, you have been investigated and everything was checked out. You were NOT a kid or young or even gullible. You have the mind of an 8-year-old for the most part but you are a bloody PH.D in manipulation, gaslighting, and narcissists' attitude. Everyone here has witnessed your different stages of behavior and it's always the same shit, each time. You try to excuse all of your horrible actions, then you blame everyone around you for your actions, then you go on your delete and deny stage, and then comes the grandeur stage where you even claimed you were akin to a God at one point. It was all in the old forum and YES we do have all that evidence still. Your attempt at wiping it totally out was an epic failure.

Back to top Go down
Liyah

Liyah

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 11:40 am

Tigerlilly wrote:
Liyah wrote:
We aren't gaslighting her, despite her claims. Yeah there is bad blood, but she started it long before anyone knew her. This was going over a decade ago.

YES YOU ARE BY SUPPORTING THE TWO OF THEM. THEY'VE ABUSED ME MY ENTIRE LIFE. YOU ACTUALLY STARTED THIS SHIT BY PUTTING ME UP ON A WEBSITE! IF IT WAS OVER A DECADE AGO WHY THE HELL ARE * YOU *STILL ATTACKING ME ON WEBSITES THAT DO NOT WANT THE DRAMA LIYAH!?

AND DO NOT LIE TO YOURSELVES. YOU HAVE NO PROOF OF YOUR ORIGINAL CLAIMS. YOU DEFAMED MY PERSON AND BY DEFAULT BY ACCEPTING THOSE LIES THEY SPEWED: ARE GASLIGHTING ATTEMPTING. THEY ARE GASLIGHTING YOU.
Going back to this. Just because you think the old forum is gone and you can scream there is no proof, there is a lot. We have the whole of the old forum grabbed, and found a lot of your other troubles.

I put you up on VS. And as I said, I do not regret it. I am not sorry over it. In truth it showed I wasn't insane trying to defend myself against your constant attacks. It has given me snd a lot of others the support we need to over come the pain you caused us.

Please stop finally. Work on this. The only person to blame is you. If you had never stalked,defamed, or hurt anyone, you would not be here now.

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 11:40 am

Tigerlilly wrote:

I HATE THAT WOMAN. WHY WOULD I START DRAMA WITH HER!? USE YOUR BRAIN. I WANT HER GONE.THE NET IS MY HAPPY PLACE, NOT HERS.SHE LIED TO YOU, SHE TREATED ME LIKE DIRT, AND I HATE HER FUCKING GUTS.I WANT NO CONTACT WITH THAT BITCH.SHE WILL NEVER GET TO SEE HER GRANDKIDS IF I HAVE THEM, EVER. I REFUSE TO BE LIKE HER. END OF STORY.AND I WILL NOT LET HER NEAR MY GOD KIDS.

There is a huge hole here in your story though. Your ex-mother has said NOTHING. In all the months of you harassing, threatening, and lying about them, she has said not one word about you. She has NOT been the one starting the drama. Each and every time, it can be traced right back to you Emily. As for kids, I truly hope you have none. If you do, I hope the agencies step in and save that kid because that right there, especially since you are a pedophile enabler, would be a nightmare for any child.

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 11:43 am

Tigerlilly wrote:

I HAVE EONS OF HATE FOR THAT WOMAN AND I DO NOT WISH TO BE IN THE SAME STATE WITH HER. WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT TELL YOU? I HATE RONDA FOR WHAT SHE HAS DONE.

SHE IS A GASLIGHTER, MANIPULATOR AND NOT OKAY.SHE UPSET TWO COMMUNITIES OVER FALSE DRAMA THAT NEVER EVEN GOT THE PROPER PROOF.

SHE DID THIS BECAUSE SHE SUCKS AT PARENTING AND HAS NO LOVE IN HER HEART FOR ANYONE BUT HER GODDAMNED SELF! IF SHE LOVED HER KIDS AT ALL? TYLER WOULD NOT BE WITH HIS STEP MOM RIGHT NOW.

You keep claiming this but you never ever show any proof to back up this claim. How about you put the proof out there, showing us where your ex-mother started all this, did any gaslighting or manipulation? You have 25 minutes to come up with some actual real evidence and if you have nothing then you shut up, once and for all, about this lie you love to spout off.

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 11:45 am

Tigerlilly wrote:

SHE PLAYED YOU FOR SUCKERS INTO A MANIPULATION GAME SHE'S DONE FOR *YEARS*SHE HATES MY GRANDMA FOR MAKING ME INTO A DECENT PERSON WHO ACTUALLY*DOES* FOLLOW THE RULES UNLIKE  HER. GRANDMA ABANDON HER BECAUSE *SHE* BECAME A NUISANCE. GRANDMA DID NOT FORGIVE HER, AND NEITHER WILL I. SHE DROPPED OUT OF HIGHSCHOOL, AND IS A LIAR.

You just confirmed something I suspected about your grandmother and it's not a nice thing you just confirmed either.

As for your ex-mother, who disowned you after all the shit you have done, where is the proof of all the claims you have made about her? You never show any proof regarding any of these claims so now I'm calling you out for it. Where is the proof Emily?

Back to top Go down
Jiminy Cricket

Jiminy Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 11:46 am

Anyone else sick of her repeating the same excuses?
Anyone else sick of her putting the blame on others for things she's done?
Anyone else sick of her ignoring major points of your counter arguments and failing to comprehend BASIC English?
I am.
She has no conscience, no sense of proper right and wrong.
Emily, you sicken me to my core. Leave, and never return.

Calliopevonschweetz and Liyah like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tigerlilly vs Everyone?
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next