The Briar Patch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The Briar Patch!
Kick your shoes off and sit a spell!

Tigerlilly vs Everyone?

Go down 
+12
Mooncake
StopCopyingMe
Jiminy Cricket
FormerRPOwner
Secret Agent Squirrel
lambyyydance
Tigerlilly
AislinnArisen
Calliopevonschweetz
Jetta's Personal Catboi
Liyah
Briar Rose
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Jiminy Cricket

Jiminy Cricket

Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Does this look familiar to Anyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 10:55 am

Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 2 Sam10

This look familiar?

Liyah dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
FormerRPOwner

FormerRPOwner

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 10:55 am

Go to bed, Emily. For your own sake, please go to bed.

I went to sleep 12 hours ago, and you were already ranting and raving then. I got up at 7:30 am, you had over 20 pages in your gallery and was still going. Then I went to the bank and brought home lunch for my partner and I. And I just came home and you are STILL going.

For your own sake, please go to bed.

Sleep.

Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 10:57 am

Tigerlilly wrote:

AND YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGIVEN.EVER. Neutral  YOU KNEW HOW MUCH I LOVED THINGS ONLINE, YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE, WHAT YOU DID IS NOT COOL.

That is more than enough of your bs here Emily. No one took advantage of anything. What we did was get fed up with all the bullying and harassing you did in the different communities and started defending ourselves. We collected evidence against you and you hated that your lies and fake stories were exposed. You lived with your grandmother for most of your life. This has been confirmed by SEVERAL people, not just Rhonda or James. Even you confirmed that.

Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 11:00 am

Tigerlilly wrote:

YOU ALL WERE RUDE IN THE BEGINNING BY NOT CONTACTING ME PRIVATELY AND ASKING IF THERE WAS PROOF AGAINST THEM WHICH YOU HAVE NOT DONE.MY SIDE WAS NEVER SHARED, I HAD TO FORCE IT AND IT IS REAL, BECAUSE HE IS NOT IN MY STATE TO PROVE THINGS REAL OR FAKE, THERE FOR HE  IS A LIAR.

This right here is an example of you gaslighting.  You were told privately and publicly to knock off all of your lies and bs and you always refused.  In fact, you attempted to blackmail people, claiming that if they did not do as you said, you would continue to harass and spam them.

Calliopevonschweetz and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 11:02 am

Tigerlilly wrote:

STOP TORMENTING ME ! PLEASE !THAT WAS NOT WROTE BY ME, THERE'S NO GRAMMAR MISTAKES Neutral. WHAT? MY GRANDMA WAS THE ONE WHO HELPED ME. NOT RONDA! THERE'S SCHOOL RECORDS AGAINST YOUR WORDS I CAN PULL!

Your grandmother convinced you that you didn't need medication. Also, it sounds like she was also very controlling and domineering. As for high school, one of the Dibney members did find some of your previous classmates and talked with them. They requested that you are not given the names of the people who talked with us, since they were terrified that you would go after them and harass them. THEY.ARE.TERRIFIED.OF.YOU. You were known as a bully back then Emily.

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 11:06 am

Tigerlilly wrote:

PLEASE STOP! I AM BEING PUBLICLY HUMILIATED OVER THINGS THAT DO NOT EXIST! PLEASE STOP! I FEEL LIKE QUASIMODO! WHY AM I DESERVING OF THIS?! YOUR ALL MONSTERS!

What we are, are the people that you have repeatedly targeted and harassed, over and over. I'm not publicly humiliating you, I am standing up for myself and anyone else who needs help against all the shit you do Emily. You have gone around, acted like you are above the law, each time you have broken one and you think you can do it with no consequences. Well, you are wrong on that front.

Back to top Go down
lambyyydance

lambyyydance

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 11:06 am

Tigerlilly wrote:

PLEASE STOP! I AM BEING PUBLICLY HUMILIATED OVER THINGS THAT DO NOT EXIST! PLEASE STOP! I FEEL LIKE QUASIMODO! WHY AM I DESERVING OF THIS?! YOUR ALL MONSTERS!

You notice how Quasimodo was extremely kind and never blamed anything on anyone else?

You know who you actually act like? Frollo.

AislinnArisen, Calliopevonschweetz and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 11:08 am

Tigerlilly wrote:

YOU ARE  ALL HORRIBLE MONSTERS! YOU CAN'T EVEN PROVE IT. PLEASE STOP! I AM A HUMAN BEING DAMMIT! I FEEL LIKE MODERN DAY QUASIMODO. IT IS NOT OKAY. STOP LYING TO THIS ADMIN!

I am not and I have not been lying.  The Admin is very welcome to view all the evidence we have gathered against you, over on my forum even.  They can make their own decisions on who is telling the truth and who is really lying.

Back to top Go down
lambyyydance

lambyyydance

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 11:11 am

Tigerlilly wrote:

AND ACTUALLY THAT IS YOU FOR DOING THIS. YOU SEE I HAVE MENTAL ISSUES. YOU SEE I CANNOT HANDLE STRESS. WHY AM I GETTING THIS? ALL DID WAS BE BORN. WHY DOES SHE HATE ME SO MUCH?

You’ve been on the computer for nearly 24 hours. I’m going to assume you didn’t feed your cat this entire time, as most cats need to be fed once or twice a day. I can assume you didn’t give him water, or cleaned his litter box.

To mistreat animals is one of the most disgusting things a human can do. Give him to someone who can take care of him, because you clearly cannot.

AislinnArisen, Calliopevonschweetz and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
Liyah

Liyah

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 11:13 am

Tigerlilly wrote:

WHY DOES MY MOTHER HATE ME ENOUGH TO LIE ABOUT ME?! ALL I DID WAS BE BORN!

Its simple. Its not hate. Hate tales too much energy. For you she just gave up. She hasnt said a word about you, but you dragged her name through the mud. 

You are just a rotten person. You can change but you choose not to.

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 11:13 am

Tigerlilly wrote:

WHY DOES MY MOTHER HATE ME ENOUGH TO LIE ABOUT ME?! ALL I DID WAS BE BORN!

And here goes Emily acting batshit so she can deflect everything by claiming she is mentally unstable. We have done this one before Emily and I have seen you do this and then suddenly pull out of your little act and viciously attack people. It's an act Emily..you are a fake.

You are also an enabler of a convicted pedophile, which makes you just as bad as he is. That is based off of your own admittance and your full defense of his actions, which was seriously disgusting. It was saved from the old forum as well and is up in the evidence area of my forum.

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 11:16 am

Tigerlilly wrote:

TO TREAT HUMANS LIKE DIRT IS THE MOST DISGUSTING THING A HUMAN CAN DO AND IT'S WHAT YOU DO. I AM NOT ROTTEN! SHE CAN'T EVEN PROVE SHIT!

I see you are still deflecting and trying to claim you are manic again, just to try to shut people up. Not happening Emily. We are way too familiar with your stunts.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tigerlilly vs Everyone?
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next