The Briar Patch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The Briar Patch!
Kick your shoes off and sit a spell!

Tigerlilly vs Everyone?

Go down 
+12
Mooncake
StopCopyingMe
Jiminy Cricket
FormerRPOwner
Secret Agent Squirrel
lambyyydance
Tigerlilly
AislinnArisen
Calliopevonschweetz
Jetta's Personal Catboi
Liyah
Briar Rose
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Liyah

Liyah

Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 5:06 am

You are no Stephen Hawking. Love to break this to you but you can't even u derstand basics, any kid learned in the United States.

And your grandma was a monster for what she did to.your mom as are you.

FormerRPOwner, Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah, Jiminy Cricket and Cruella d'Ville like this post

Back to top Go down
FormerRPOwner

FormerRPOwner

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 5:08 am

Stop right there. You are no Stephen Hawkings. Don't you fucking DARE insult the memory of that man by comparing yourself to him.

All that man ever did was do until he couldn't anymore. He WORKED for his recognition.

That is the major difference between him and you.

All you do is sit in your filth infested government provided apartment and rant at a screen all day because your victims has had enough of your abuse!

You are NOT comparable to the great minds this world has offered us.

So sit your ass down, you pathetic, worthless bograt.

Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah, Jiminy Cricket and Cruella d'Ville like this post

Back to top Go down
Liyah

Liyah

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 5:14 am

Tigerlilly wrote:
IF PEOPLE WOULD JUST GIVE ME TIME, I COULD BE SOMETHING  MUCH MORE, BUT INSTEAD YOU WANNA SUPPORT AN OBVIOUS SCAM THAN TRYING TO GET ME TO LEARN MORE AND MORE. INSTEAD TEACH ME. I CLEARLY WAS LOCKED AWAY FOR A TIME AND JUST WANNA LEARN.

No. No one is going to give you time unless its in jail or a ward.

Back to top Go down
Liyah

Liyah

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 5:17 am

Tigerlilly wrote:
JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE IS DISABLED OR DISORDERED DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE FUCKING MORONIC.SO STOP TREATING ME AS SUCH !THAT MAN MAKES ME HAVE HOPE. HE'S ABLE TO DO IT WHY CAN'T I?

No just you. You are the classification of stupid.

Liyah, Jiminy Cricket and Cruella d'Ville like this post

Back to top Go down
FormerRPOwner

FormerRPOwner

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 5:19 am

I am not required to teach you. Anything at all.

It is your duty as an adult to seek higher learning and stick to it.

Everything outside of what I went to school for, that I've learned, I sought it out myself. I put myself into uncomfortable places to make myself grow. No one could do that for me. And it did not require a support team.

You don't lack the ability to grow or learn, nor the resources. You're on the world wide web after all. There's plenty out there. You just lack the willpower. That's your problem with learning new things.

lambyyydance, Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah, Jiminy Cricket and Cruella d'Ville like this post

Back to top Go down
Liyah

Liyah

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 5:19 am

Tigerlilly wrote:
I GET YOU HATE MY GUTS. BUT ENVIRONMENT AND THE WAY I AM RAISED IS ACTUALLY A PROVEN FACTOR. I AM OUT OF SAID ENVIRONMENT. PLEASE GIVE ME A  CHANCE TO LEARN. THANKS.

No. You have had plenty of chances. You have lied, stole, allowed a pedophile access to.your computer, harmed people, bullied a young mother to kill herself, verbally raped everyone here, etc.

So no. No more chances no more time.

FormerRPOwner, Calliopevonschweetz, Jiminy Cricket and Cruella d'Ville like this post

Back to top Go down
FormerRPOwner

FormerRPOwner

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 6:36 am

I'm not taking it seriously because I'm not worried. Because I haven't lied, not one single word. I have gained nothing from sharing my story. I have not swizzled or boondoggled for anything. I have done nothing fraudulent on my part other than share what you did to a friend of mine.

Perhaps you should be scared, because despite your claims of innocence we all know you are not innocent. There are countless collections of evidence against you, that I've seen with my own eyes and am not at liberty to share with anyone, going back years. Just because you edited things and deleted things to erase them from existence, that doesn't mean that they never existed.

And honestly I do believe you are scared. I believe this because of how big and loud you are trying to be. Insecurity and doubt are always LOUD, Emily. You are doubtful of yourself. You are insecure due to the need to be seen in a positive light and be praised. You're running scared because your platform is getting smaller due to your own actions and you know you have nothing else to cling to.

I honestly do pity you, Emily. You have no life besides the cesspool you've built for yourself. As long as you keep hurting others to feel better about yourself you will never know the joys of the life you've been given. No will you ever know any form of peace. You keep yourself from growing and blame others for it.

You're a blackhole, Emily. You are so heavy with self loathing you destroy everything that is light around you. Yet I know you wont stop at us. When you've exhausted us you will move on others. And the cycle and pattern will start again. And you will drain them dry like you are trying to do with us. Like you've done with others.

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 6:52 am

I'll gladly call you stupid Emily. You googled and read up on that, just so you can make claims to an intelligence that you don't actually possess. This is just a prime example of posing, something you often attempt to do. The problem is, you are just spewing out what you read without fully understanding what it all means. Somehow you believe that you are of a higher intellect than anyone else. You actually have shown the true level of your IQ, on a number of different occasions and it's not very high. You are basically a parrot, you throw stuff out, parroting what you have read and you hope some of it will stick.

I'm still of the opinion that a wellness check should be done on you and that threat that you uttered earlier, about your own life, should be given over to the agencies. We cover our own asses that way and she gets a mini vacation over on the ward. Maybe this time they would get it right, get her back on her meds and may they finally be the correct ones with the proper dosage.

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 6:59 am

Now this is just my personal opinion regarding the nutbar but she's not really reading anyone's post. She appears to be just concentrating on her own posts and throwing anything out there now, attempting to egg people on so they continue to talk and argue with her. My suggestion is this:

Close this thread down, since it is not going to accomplish anything, ban her from the forum fully, and we continue on, enjoying the forum for what it truly is for, instead of being dedicated to Emily's little freakout show that she has been putting on. If we are doing any voting, my vote is to kick her to the curb, where the trash should go and completely ban her from here but do not delete her account, since she has once again said several things here that are damning. Keep that for evidence against her.

FormerRPOwner, Calliopevonschweetz, Jiminy Cricket and Cruella d'Ville like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tigerlilly vs Everyone?
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next