The Briar Patch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The Briar Patch!
Kick your shoes off and sit a spell!

Tigerlilly vs Everyone?

Go down 
+12
Mooncake
StopCopyingMe
Jiminy Cricket
FormerRPOwner
Secret Agent Squirrel
lambyyydance
Tigerlilly
AislinnArisen
Calliopevonschweetz
Jetta's Personal Catboi
Liyah
Briar Rose
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Jiminy Cricket

Jiminy Cricket

Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 4:27 am

Fun Fact!
I work for the Federal Government.
I can without a doubt, can completely verify, that if anything went to court, the entity known as Emily n Cassidy, would LOSE the court case. Most likely ending up in an asylum for the CRIMINALLY INSANE for the rest of their natural life.

AislinnArisen, Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah and Cruella d'Ville like this post

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 4:28 am

Tigerlilly wrote:
AND THIS. NOT MY FAULT RONDAS DAUGHTER IS A NERD,
THEY GAVE ME A PC, I'M AN INTROVERT. IT'S HOW I LEARN ABOUT  THINGS. WHAT THE HELL YOU EXPECT TO WALK IN ON A POTENTIAL GENIUS WHO IS THE DAUGHTER OF THE WORLDS WORST CRIME BOSS OUT THERE? EITHER I AM DEALING WITH THE MOS T   STUPIDEST CRIMINAL MINDS OUT THERE BECAUSE YOU NEED PROOF, OR SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT.YOU WOULD NOT BE TRYING TO DETOUR ME FROM THIS POSSIBILITY IF IT WEREN'T SOME WHAT TRUE.

HISTORY CAN TEACH US AFTER ALL.^_^

SO WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO HIDE? ARE YOU REALLY JUST THIS STUPID TO FALL FOR AN OBVIOUS SCAM? AND WHY DID KIZEN CALL ME A BASTARD BORN? WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON?
LIYAH DIDN'T KNOW ME BUT  A FEW WEEKS BEFORE THIS ATTACK, SO WHATS GOING ON? NORMAL PEOPLE DON'T ATTACK UNLESS YOU THINK THEY ARE APART OF SOMETHING MUCH B MUCH BIGGER.BECAUSE NO ONE HAS PROOF OF ANY OF YOUR CLAIMS. WHAT'S THE REAL DEAL?

WHY PUT THE RISK OF JAIL TIME FOR FRAUD OUT FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW BY NOW IS LYING? IF YOUR NOT INVOLVED WITH MORE DIRTY DEEDS?

Emily, you are literally the only one here that is a fraud. Also, as I said earlier, since you enable a pedophile, in my eyes, you ARE a pedophile..it puts you right down in the muck with that twisted bastard.

Calliopevonschweetz, Jiminy Cricket and Cruella d'Ville like this post

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 4:31 am

Jiminy Cricket wrote:
Fun Fact!
I can without a doubt, can completely verify, that if anything went to court, the entity known as Emily n Cassidy, would LOSE the court case. Most likely ending up in an asylum for the CRIMINALLY INSANE for the rest of their natural life.

Oh, you and I both know that she would be screwed royally if this all went to court.  Emily keeps making up this whole fake narrative  but what she doesn't realize is  that it can ALL be used against her, in a court of law.  And yes Emily, he's not kidding when he says you would go to an asylum for the criminally insane.  Those profilers I mentioned earlier, would see through your lies and would realize exactly how dangerous you truly are, just as Gaea did.

The only one who is really at risk of going to jail is YOU Emily N Cassidy.

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 4:36 am

Tigerlilly wrote:

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON THAT SO MANY OF YOU ARE STUPIDLY RISKING OBVIOUS FRAUD FOR? STOP PLAYING ME. COME OUT WITH IT. WHAT DID SHE DO? BECAUSE EVEN I KNOW ITS STUPID TO PISS PEOPLE OFF THAT ARE THE WORST PEOPLE IN HISTORY TO PISS OFF.

IF YOU WERE NOT HIDING SOMETHING YOU WOULD NOT FEEL THREATENED. I KNOW HOW THE LAW WORKS. I HAVE WATCHED,SEEN, DISCOVERED MANY MANY SHIT.

YOU ARE ACTING OUT OF SORTS FOR A NORMAL CRIME CASE.
WHAT IS CAUSING YOU ALL TO COMMIT OBVIOUS FRAUD?

Going to keep going on this fake narrative, eh? Here is the problem, I know this is all an act and that you are just roleplaying here. I have seen this pattern and in fact these very words before and it was an act back then as well. Why don't you call the FBI there Emily? What are you waiting for? I am actually inviting you to call them. What are YOU afraid of Emily?

You keep threatening us with the FBI, so WHY are you not contacting/calling them? Come on Emily, what is your reason for NOT calling them after claiming so many times you are going to get them involved? You have threatened us with them quite a few times in the past but you NEVER do it. Afraid? You already realize what they will really do to you??

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 4:39 am

AislinnArisen wrote:
Tigerlilly wrote:

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON THAT SO MANY OF YOU ARE STUPIDLY RISKING OBVIOUS FRAUD FOR? STOP PLAYING ME. COME OUT WITH IT. WHAT DID SHE DO? BECAUSE EVEN I KNOW ITS STUPID TO PISS PEOPLE OFF THAT ARE THE WORST PEOPLE IN HISTORY TO PISS OFF.

IF YOU WERE NOT HIDING SOMETHING YOU WOULD NOT FEEL THREATENED. I KNOW HOW THE LAW WORKS. I HAVE WATCHED,SEEN, DISCOVERED MANY MANY SHIT.

YOU ARE ACTING OUT OF SORTS FOR A NORMAL CRIME CASE.
WHAT IS CAUSING YOU ALL TO COMMIT OBVIOUS FRAUD?

Going to keep going on this fake narrative, eh?  Here is the problem, I know this is all an act and that you are just roleplaying here.  I have seen this pattern and in fact these very words before and it was an act back then as well.  Why don't you call the FBI there Emily?  What are you waiting for?  I am actually inviting you to call them.  What are YOU afraid of Emily?

You keep threatening us with the FBI, so WHY are you not contacting/calling them?  Come on Emily, what is your reason for NOT calling them after claiming so many times you are going to get them involved?  You have threatened us with them quite a few times in the past but you NEVER do it. Afraid? You already realize what they will really do to you??

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 4:41 am

Tigerlilly wrote:
DO NOT THINK I AM JOKING. WHAT THE HELL AM I BEING ATTACKED FOR IF SOMETHING ELSE IS NOT WORSE? WHEN YOU CANNOT EVEN PROVE SHIT. YOUR RISKING *YOUR* OWN JAIL TIME, FOR SOMETHING ELSE. *NO ONE* WOULD NORMALLY DO THAT IF THEIR LIFE IS NOT ON THE LINE. WHAT IS THE DEAL?! ARE YOU JUST THAT STUPID? OR IS  IT SOMETHING MORE? IF YOU SERIOUSLY GOT INVOLVED WITH THE MOBS AND SHIT IT IS NOT MY FUNERAL IT IS YOURS. YOU FAILED AND GOT CAUGHT. TAKE ME TO COURT AND I WILL MAKE SURE THEY LOOK INTO THESE THEORIES.

Going to keep going on this fake narrative, eh? Here is the problem, I know this is all an act and that you are just roleplaying here. I have seen this pattern and in fact these very words before and it was an act back then as well. Why don't you call the FBI there Emily? What are you waiting for? I am actually inviting you to call them. What are YOU afraid of Emily?

You keep threatening us with the FBI, so WHY are you not contacting/calling them? Come on Emily, what is your reason for NOT calling them after claiming so many times you are going to get them involved? You have threatened us with them quite a few times in the past but you NEVER do it. Afraid? You already realize what they will really do to you??

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 4:43 am

Tigerlilly wrote:

I REFUSE TO GO  TO JAIL BECAUSE OF A MORONIC MOVE THOSE TWO MADE Neutral. EVEN I KNOW BETTER THAN TO GO INTO THE DARK WEB AND PISS OFF FUCKING HIGH END CRIMINALS ! WHAT THE FUCK! AND YOU THINK I'M MENTALLY DUMB? ANYONE THA TDOES THAT RISKS DEATH.I WANT TO LIVE. THANK YOU. ALSO WHAT EVER YOU WROTE ON MY WIKI I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE LANGUAGE .Neutral

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 4:47 am

Tigerlilly wrote:
SORRY BUT IF YOU THINK I WENT TO SOME HIGH END PRISSY SCHOOL AND GOT GENIUS LEVEL CLASSES YOUR WRONG, IA M SELF TAUGHT. AND I AM LEARNING ALL I CAN AS QUICK AS I CAN. I REALLY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU WROTE BESIDES"EVIL" AND I'M NOT THAT. I AM TRYING TO TELL YOU I F THERE IS SOMETHING GOING ON, I HAD NO IDEA WE WERE EVEN INVOLVED IN THE CRIMINAL UNDERBELLY. I'M JUST A NERD WHO IS PARANOID. :|IT JUST FITS MY MOM AND FAMILY PROFILES-.-

Oh good..Emily is now going to act like she is in the delusional god-stage. Yeah, I'm calling you out and saying that you are acting and this is all roleplay. You are a fraud Emily. You hide behind your supposed disorders, that you have conned your doctors into believing you have. You are a sociopath though and I think that is why you do not want to call the FBI. I think you realize that they will figure that out.

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 4:49 am

Tigerlilly wrote:
I DON'T EVEN KNOW *WHICH* MOB IF ANY . Neutral( ALL THOUGH MY GUES IS RUSSIAN AS WE HAVE A LONG FAMILY TREE. THIS WOULD'VE STARTED WITH SOPHIA.IT'S CALLED RESEARCH PEOPLE, IT'S NOT A CRIME TO LOOK THINGS UP AND PUT TWO POTENTIALS TOGETHER. Neutral)MELVINDALE HIGH AND ALL MY OTHER SCHOOLS WERE *PUBLIC*.

WE DID NOT HAVE THE MONEY AS FAR AS I KNOW FOR A PRIVATE SCHOOL.

Yeah and your old classmates do still remember you and not in a nice way. You are known for being a bully and stalker, even back then. How does it feel, being remembered as one of the nastiest classmates? They knew you were around, without even turning, because you smelled that badly. Yes, we did contact some of your old classmates and yes, that is what they told us about you.

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 4:52 am

Well, it's obvious that Emily is in la-la land and will be there for awhile. I also know she is not reading what I am writing and so I will let her just talk to herself while I go over to the other forum and do some updates and submit all of this shit in the evidence locker.

Back to top Go down
Liyah

Liyah

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 4:55 am

Jiminy Cricket wrote:
Fun Fact!

Good to know Jiminy!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tigerlilly vs Everyone?
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next