The Briar Patch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The Briar Patch!
Kick your shoes off and sit a spell!

Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.

Go down 
+7
FormerRPOwner
Jetta Bentham
lambyyydance
AislinnArisen
Jiminy Cricket
Secret Agent Squirrel
Tigerlilly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.   Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 10:02 pm

Nope, I have the right to post and you are not going to violate my rights. Also, what freaks you out is the fact that you have seen alot of my proof I have and it scares the heck out of you, hence why you have been going around and making this false claims. You don't want people to see all the things you have done. You don't want them to see all the things you let slip about Kirsten either. Yes, Emily I do have all those posts from the old forum, where you stated that the hate emails that Kirsten received, came from YOUR house, you lived in, at that time.

Jetta Bentham, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.   Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 10:04 pm

Emily, you do not own this forum, so you can stop trying to order people around. For the record, you are younger on this forum than my account, so I have been here longer than you. A big no on me leaving.

Jetta Bentham and Liyah like this post

Back to top Go down
Jetta Bentham

Jetta Bentham

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.   Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 10:08 pm

Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. - Page 3 20011

Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.   Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 10:11 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:

HARASSMENT LIKE YOU GIVE IS NOT OKAY AISLINN, AND YOU ARE NOT WELCOME ON MY POSTS.

Let's be real clear here Emily, the one who attacked first was you. Now you are doing the exact same shit as you did on the old forum, trying to claim you are some victim, when you are the aggressor. You claim you have changed but that is another lie you tell.
You haven't changed because you enjoy the drama and being toxic.

Back to top Go down
lambyyydance

lambyyydance

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.   Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 10:13 pm

If you'll listen to me, I guess-

Stop responding to Aislinn if you don't like what she says. You look and sound like a maniac. If I eat something and it tastes bad, I just don't eat it again. You're stuffing yourself with it and then begging everyone to feel bad for you.

The owner of the forum made it very clear that this is a clean slate. You were the first to break those rules, as we can all see from your warning level. Nobody here has a lower level than you do.

Follow the rules, or I'll report you to the mods as well.

PS. Just because I don't use the same language as the others, doesn't mean I don't completely agree with what they're saying. Because I do absolutely agree with their insults. I just don't like speaking that way.

Jetta Bentham, AislinnArisen, Calliopevonschweetz and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.   Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 10:14 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:

ANYONE CAUSING DRAMA ON MY CONTENT WILL HENCEFORTH BE REPORTED TO AN ADMIN. YOU ARE NOT IN MY STATE, THAT *DOES* MATTER, AND YOU HAVE NO PROOF. BEGONE.

You need to learn the laws better because you do NOT need to be in the same state, especially when it comes to the web and being online. The amount of knowledge you have regarding the law is what you skimmed over on the net, cherry picking which parts you want to listen to and which parts you want to ignore. Stop all the lies Emily. Just quite while you are so behind. All the proof is on the forum AND you have been shown it. You are freaking out now because there is so much of it on my forum. Oh, as for you reporting the forum, I have also 5 more backup forums created. There is never going to be a time when the information is not out there Emily.

Jetta Bentham and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.   Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 10:16 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:

I ALREADY GOT YOU OFF OF MY FANDOM POSTS. I RESET THIS FORUM. DO NOT MAKE ME GET YOU BANNED HERE AS WELL AS ALL OF THE INTERNET. YOU HAVE NO PROOF. END IT.

Newsflash you numpty, you cannot get anyone banned from the internet..well, except your pedophile boyfriend there..he is suppose to be. I have proof and you hate that I and everyone else in the Dibney Cru, have proof. I even have you admitting, in a blog, that you acknowledged that we have proof against you and you demanded it to be taken down. Want to lie some more?

Back to top Go down
Jetta Bentham

Jetta Bentham

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.   Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 10:17 pm

You see, here's where she's not getting it Aislinn. She insists that you must have VOCAL proof. Evidently she thinks that's the only 'proof' that matters.

Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
lambyyydance

lambyyydance

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.   Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 10:17 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:

THEN TELL AISLINN TO LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE. STOP REPORTING DRAMA ON WEBSITES THAT HAS A RULE AGAINST IT. I WILL NOT BE TREATED LIKE DIRT. BY SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T EVEN HAVE VOCAL PROOF.

She has every right to be here. It's a public forum. The mod clearly doesn't find any problem with her here seeing as how she has a clean level status and you don't.

Jetta Bentham, Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.   Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 10:18 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:

THEN TELL AISLINN TO LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE. STOP REPORTING DRAMA ON WEBSITES THAT HAS A RULE AGAINST IT. I WILL NOT BE TREATED LIKE DIRT. BY SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T EVEN HAVE VOCAL PROOF.

If you start drama Emily, I'm reporting you, it's that simple and you are already reported..again. After you attacking me here in my private messages and then blocking me so I can't respond, this should be interesting in what happens this time.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.   Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Briar Patch :: Archives: Samanthaprater Tigerlily Defyinggravityagain EruzaArto etc. :: Editor's Studio-
Jump to: