The Briar Patch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The Briar Patch!
Kick your shoes off and sit a spell!

Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.

Go down 
+7
FormerRPOwner
Jetta Bentham
lambyyydance
AislinnArisen
Jiminy Cricket
Secret Agent Squirrel
Tigerlilly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Jetta Bentham

Jetta Bentham

Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.   Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 12:37 am

Yeah, nobody is discriminating against you. As always way off the mark Emmy. Half of us if not more have mental disabilities or physical ones, and we're all LGBTQIA+ or Allies.

Calliopevonschweetz and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
Jetta Bentham

Jetta Bentham

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.   Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 12:41 am

Tigerlilly wrote:

Jetta, if you love him? LISTEN TO HIM. HE AND I BOTH ARE JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU.

Since you refuse to read anything unless it's in big, bold font. He does not think I'm gaslit, nor does he think I need mental help.

Back to top Go down
Jetta's Personal Catboi

Jetta's Personal Catboi

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.   Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 12:42 am

Tigerlilly wrote:
I get what your saying, Cat boi, but Gaslighting is a SERIOUS mental condition that I was involved in myself. I do NOT want anyone going through it, because it can and will kill you. I mean them no harm, but because of how bad they follow Pigeon? they think I'm this evil person who's been manipulating them, when they don't even have PROOF of ANY of his claims. I AM BEGGING you cat Boi, PLEASE have her realize Logic? This is HIGHLY Unhealthy for her.

I highly doubt you get what I'm saying, let alone actually read the entirety of my post, to be honest.  You glossed over half the points I tried to state clearly and succinctly.  Jetta realizes logic just fine.  She's a rational adult.  If you're that concerned about everyone else's well being, my advice is to stop posting and ranting every time you see something you don't like.  Take a step back yourself, and let them worry about their own decisions, just as you should be worrying about yours.  Regardless of your mental state, you're an adult, and should act like one.  What I've seen over the last month and a half is nothing short of grade school mentality raving equivalent to a child who gets told something they don't like.  The fact of the matter is that you're going to see stuff in life, or on the news, or on social media on a daily basis that you don't like.  However, it's your choice whether to insert yourself into it or not, or to be an adult and keep on stepping.

Just to be abundantly clear, I don't think Jetta needs any help from me, nor do I think she's being gaslit. I have seen pretty substantial proof about everything that's been going on, and to be honest, your non-stop posting really just makes you seem that much more like the guilty party. Am I saying you ARE guilty? No. But to quote Shakespeare, "The lady doth protest too much."

Briar Rose, Jetta Bentham, Calliopevonschweetz and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
Jetta Bentham

Jetta Bentham

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.   Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 12:44 am

Why would I block them? They're not in the wrong. They're really awesome decent people.

Back to top Go down
Jetta Bentham

Jetta Bentham

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.   Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 12:46 am

Tigerlilly wrote:

Actually if she realized Logic just fine, she'd realize to get any case going you'd need PHYSICAL evidence of a phone call but it doesn't exist, nor  does she actually have a copy of me calling the VA, or bullying Zephyr.On voice. like it was said.

Where's your proof that it was voice? Where was that said? It wasn't. You lose. Good day.

Back to top Go down
Jetta Bentham

Jetta Bentham

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.   Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 12:49 am

You're the one who needs to go away Emily. I never claimed to be their friends either, but they make more sense than you, they keep their stories straight, and I believe them about you. I've seen you be a monster. I'm welcome on this forum. Clearly my warning bar is not half gone like yours, and my join date is before yours. Shoo.

Back to top Go down
Jetta Bentham

Jetta Bentham

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.   Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 12:52 am

Tigerlilly wrote:

Your unstable, you can't reason, you won't listen to even LOGICAL stand points of being called out for gaslighting, congrats your the old me. you are constantly paranoid I'd show up on Secondlife to "Ruin your date." or something, you walk on eggshells, you can't trust new people, you think EVERY person that sounds REMOTELY like me is me, your gas lit, and it is VERY bad.

Uh, okay, no I'm not paranoid about you showing up to 'ruin my date'. You did however, log onto second life and send my Catboi here a notecard trying to convince him that I was blindly attacking you.

YOU dragged him into your nonsense just like you dragged me into it, pulling me up against people I didn't have any idea who they were or why you were bothering me with them Nobody. Wants. You.

Back to top Go down
Jetta Bentham

Jetta Bentham

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.   Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 12:54 am

Tigerlilly wrote:

You can dislike all you want, but if I didn't point out obvious issues, your boyfriend would be here cussing me out. and notice that he probably realized I noticed something wasn't right. I'm just trying to help.

And no, he wouldn't be 'cussing you out', because unlike you, who froths at the mouth if someone dares to say anything calling her out, he's calm and rational, and has made several posts that you have refused to read because you're so set on making both of us believe your awful lies.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.   Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Briar Patch :: Archives: Samanthaprater Tigerlily Defyinggravityagain EruzaArto etc. :: Editor's Studio-
Jump to: