The Briar Patch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The Briar Patch!
Kick your shoes off and sit a spell!

Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.

Go down 
+7
FormerRPOwner
Jetta Bentham
lambyyydance
AislinnArisen
Jiminy Cricket
Secret Agent Squirrel
Tigerlilly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.   Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 9:35 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:
Actually the people responding should be people that are all BLOCKED but refuse to even back off and realize they can't prove things because they aren't in my state. they weren't there.

You have been shown the evidence Emily, on multiple occasions and you always lie, make up false stories, and try to manipulate it, each and every time. Now when you scream that you want the proof or because we are out of state we cannot prove anything
we don't even bother paying attention to you. To clear one misconception up though, you claim that because we are out of state, we cannot prove anything. That is untrue and I did have a little discussion with an old retired friend of mine who was in law for
many years. He confirmed that everything that we gathered, can be viewed as evidence, especially the repositories. SAS's repository, the way she gathered it, is the most damning. She has the one that would be used against you the most, since it contains
what would be needed to be used against you in a court of law, especially the manner she did it. And yes Emily, it is viewed as viable evidence, as are the video's I gathered from you, from your youtube channel. You are under the mistaken belief that we need
to be right there to gather this stuff but the truth is, if you are posting it up publicly, anyone can gather it and if you are committing a crime, it can be used against you, if it is gathered correctly. You don't have to be in the same state, country, or continent to do
that.

Jetta Bentham, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.   Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 9:42 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:
BYE AISLINN. YOUR HARASSING ME. BYE.

Actually Emily, you are the one that attacked me first here in this thread, so consider yourself reported once more. Keep this up and you will find yourself banned. I am not going anywhere Emily and the amount of
actual knowledge about law that you know, could fit in a thimble. You cannot sit there and cherry pick the law Emily. You can be tried ANYWHERE. They can pull your ass out of PA and drag you kicking and screaming
into another state, if the DA wishes to. You have broken laws, quite a few of them and you seem to think you are above those very laws. You aren't above the laws and it is going to come bite you one day and I'm going
to make sure there is more than enough evidence to get your convicted.

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.   Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 9:44 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:
Aislinn, I will have someone ELSE report you to the admin of this forum if you do NOT stay away from me. You are NOT IN MY STATE AND YES IT DOES MATTER, OR YOU WOULD HAVE A CASE ALREADY. THANKS! it's called  LOGIC . USE IT.

So who are you going to get to report me there Emily? I already do have a case against you Emily, that is what you don't get. Also, stop claiming you have logic on your side, when you are incapable of thinking logically. That is another lie you love to tell
and anyone with half a brain can realize that you are very illogical.

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.   Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 9:45 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:

THE RULES STATE HARASSMENT AND OTHERWISE IS AGAINST THE RULES AND YOUR HARASSING ME AISLINN. LEAVE ME ALONE.

Actually, I'm defending myself since you did a direct and targeted attack against me Emily.  You really need to get some reading comprehension going there Emily.

Back to top Go down
lambyyydance

lambyyydance

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.   Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 9:50 pm

If you have Aislinn blocked, why are you going out of your way to see what she posts anyway so you can respond to it? The block button is there so you never have to see what she says.

Briar Rose, Jetta Bentham, Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.   Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 9:53 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:

THE VOICE PROOF OF THE VA CALL IS MISSING AS WELL AS ZEPHYRS. PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE.YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME IN REAL LIFE!

Please show where we claimed to have voice proof regarding Zephyr and please show where we stated we somehow had the voice proof of the VA call? Until you can show where we made claims like that, stop lying and saying that we said that.
As for proof of you bullying Zephyr, I have more than enough of that from the Whisperer and the old Disney forum. We did capture every time you did it, along with the logs from Second Life, on top of that. It's in my forum..ohh, you can't see it
because you have to be a MEMBER there to see that thread. Sucks for you.

I'm not going anywhere Emily, so you can stop all your drama llama stunts right now. You don't own this forum and it's you attacking me...again.

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.   Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 9:54 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:
She has NO proof of the so called VA call, NO PROOF OF ZEPHYRS BULLYING OTHER THAN THAT ONE LOG, I DID NOT KNOW HIM. PLEASE STOP BRINGING DRAMA ON-TO THIS FORUM. OR MY OTHER STUFF.

One log??? I have the Whisperer, the logs from SL..(plural), all the posts from the old Disney forum, all your blog posts about him...the list goes on. That is way over one log there sugar.

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.   Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 9:59 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:

YOU CAN'T EVEN PROVIDE PROOF OVER ZEPHYR'S CLAIMS OF BULLYING. JUST GO. STOP BRINGING DRAMA TO MY COMMUNITIES! YOU CANNOT PROVIDE THE VOICE PROOF. PEOPLE ARE FIGHTING OVER A CLAIM THAT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A RECORD.

Please show where I claimed to have voice proof regarding Zephyr. I want receipts of that claim. If you cannot show receipts of me claiming to have voice proof, then pipe down and stop lying.

All the videos went up in the forum, in the youtube thread. You have to be a member to see them but they videos are up, showing all the things YOU DID SAY. I have more than enough proof showing that you have been lying.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.   Tigerlilly's WIP Edits. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tigerlilly's WIP Edits.
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Briar Patch :: Archives: Samanthaprater Tigerlily Defyinggravityagain EruzaArto etc. :: Editor's Studio-
Jump to: