The Briar Patch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The Briar Patch!
Kick your shoes off and sit a spell!

The real Samantha Prater Trollorist

Go down 
+3
Jetta Bentham
Tigerlilly
Legendary Captain Caveman
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Jetta Bentham

Jetta Bentham

The real Samantha Prater Trollorist - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The real Samantha Prater Trollorist   The real Samantha Prater Trollorist - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 5:48 pm

FormerRPOwner wrote:
"I've changed"

Yet here we are ... episode whatever of the Emily pissing all over a place Show

Proving YET AGAIN you are exactly as you've always been.

A gaslighting bully.

Same Samily Time. Same Samily Channel.

FormerRPOwner likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The real Samantha Prater Trollorist   The real Samantha Prater Trollorist - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 5:50 pm

Let's face it. You don't apologize, you tag on a "but" into anything close to an apology. "If it was me" crap destroys any apology you put out. Sam you're ridiculously egotistical even more now, obsessing over your "Rep" it's beyond repair, your name is now mud. Oh and as the admin briar Rose pointed out. This is their forum to run the way they want, not the way you want it. One things for sure, you're certainly broken. Our logic is sound, yours is obviously flawed and has more holes then swiss cheese

Liyah likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jetta Bentham

Jetta Bentham

PostSubject: Re: The real Samantha Prater Trollorist   The real Samantha Prater Trollorist - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 5:51 pm

You have no logic, Samily. Just stop. You are going to end up banned from here. Let the drama go and go away.

Liyah likes this post

Back to top Go down
Briar Rose
Admin
Briar Rose

PostSubject: Re: The real Samantha Prater Trollorist   The real Samantha Prater Trollorist - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 5:52 pm

I am still waiting for Tigerlilly to post this proof she claims she has. She must not have any because she is making no effort whatsoever to post her proof.

No proof, no reprieve.

Liyah likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://disneyeditingcentrum.forumotion.com
FormerRPOwner

FormerRPOwner

PostSubject: Re: The real Samantha Prater Trollorist   The real Samantha Prater Trollorist - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 5:55 pm

Seriously?

Did you actually ask someone who has severe moments of being both passively and actively suicidal THIS YEAR ALONE if she knows how it feels to want death?

Bitch, you don't know me. You know NOTHING about my life to even JUDGE it. And you never will because I refuse to tell you. You are NOT privilege to that.

Liyah likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The real Samantha Prater Trollorist   The real Samantha Prater Trollorist - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 5:56 pm

Briar Rose, they have so many holes that the Pope wants to beatify it.

Liyah likes this post

Back to top Go down
Briar Rose
Admin
Briar Rose

PostSubject: Re: The real Samantha Prater Trollorist   The real Samantha Prater Trollorist - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 5:58 pm

You know, it's really NOT a good idea to KEEP IGNORING THE ADMIN.

Liyah likes this post

Back to top Go down
Briar Rose
Admin
Briar Rose

PostSubject: Re: The real Samantha Prater Trollorist   The real Samantha Prater Trollorist - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 6:00 pm

Ok that's it. I've had enough.

YOU DO NOT TELL MY MEMBERS TO GET THE FUCK OFF MY GOD DAMN FORUM.

lambyyydance and Liyah like this post

Back to top Go down
Liyah

Liyah

PostSubject: Re: The real Samantha Prater Trollorist   The real Samantha Prater Trollorist - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 6:04 pm

I AM DIBNEY CRU. WE ARE CHAMPIONS OF YOUR VICTIMS, EMILY CASSIDY.

Jetta that needs to be our new mantra

AislinnArisen likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The real Samantha Prater Trollorist   The real Samantha Prater Trollorist - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 6:06 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:

I AM SORRY FOR WHAT  I DID  DO WRONG, TRULY, BUT BEATING ME UP OVER IT AGAIN AND AGAIN IS NOT GOING TO HELP ME AGE OUT. IT'S GOING TO MAKE ME FEEL RESENTMENT TOWARDS YOU AND TRY TO  MAKE YOU SEE LOGIC. REALIZE THIS. I'M AN *ADULT*.  I DO NOT  APPRECIATE IT WHEN PEOPLE I DO NOT KNOW , GET INTO DRAMA WHEN YOUR NOT EVEN MY FAMILY! REALIZE THIS: LOOK ON YOUR PCS . YOU DON'T HAVE THE ACCURATE PROOF BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST. IT CAN'T. NOW LEAVE ME AND THIS FORUM TO ITS PEACE. STOP ATTACKING ME OVER NON EXISTENT CLAIMS!
AND HE DOES *NOT* TOUCH MY PC. AND IF HE DOES I AM RIGHT THERE MAKING SURE HE DOES*NOT* DO ANYTHING STUPID. YOU WOULD KNOW THAT IF YOU WERE ANY GOOD AT HACKING YOU HAD THE WRONG COMPUTER ALL ALONG.

I MIGHT'VE BEEN ANGRY AT THE WORLD BUT I DON'T BELIEVE IN PUTTING PEOPLE DOWN TOWARDS WANTING DEATH.

I HAVE BEEN THERE. IT IS CALLED COMPASSION. YOU MAY WANT IT.

MIGHT WANNA DOUBLE CHECK YOUR SO CALLED PROOF BECAUSE MORE THAN ONE USER AT THAT HOUSE EXISTED. WE ALL USED THE SAME ROUTER. YOU CLEARLY REALIZE BY NOW I DON'T EVEN FIT THE *AGE* IT TAKES FOR HACKING.

CODING TAKES A LOT OF YEARS TO LEARN, I SERIOUSLY WOULD'VE HAD TO BE *ONE* . I *HAVE*D EALT WITH BANNINGS, REMOVALS, ETC. I DEALT WITH MY PUNISHMENT FOR BEING BOSSY AND RUDE. BUT I WILL NOT TAKE IT FOR BULLYING WHEN IT IS SOMETHING * I AM HEAVILY AGAINST*. AND  I AM TOO YOUNG FOR HACKING.

YOU GUYS EVEN SAID I WAS STUPID WHEN IT CAME TO HEXADECIMALS. I DON'T KNOW THEM.I DID THIS TO CLEAR MY NAME.

Neutral

Wow, you're a special kind of stupid then. A. For Ignoring BRIAR ROSE... THE ADMIN....

B. Hackers are all ages now you idjit.

C. Oh look, the poor pitiful me card, ya know what would fix this problem about us supposedly BEATING YOU UP?

Leaving and never coming back! Wow... that's simple! EVEN AN IDIOT CAN DO THAT... guess that means your an idjit then.

The real Samantha Prater Trollorist - Page 2 446b81823a0e3ed88902542d9550131a2ddcdaabaa066fe85f87412b234b1883

AislinnArisen likes this post

Back to top Go down
Briar Rose
Admin
Briar Rose

PostSubject: Re: The real Samantha Prater Trollorist   The real Samantha Prater Trollorist - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 6:07 pm

If this kid can learn to hack at the age of 14 anyone can learn it at a young age.

14 Year Old Hacker Hired by Microsoft

Liyah likes this post

Back to top Go down
Liyah

Liyah

PostSubject: Re: The real Samantha Prater Trollorist   The real Samantha Prater Trollorist - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 6:13 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:

BACK OFF. I AM NOT A KID ANYMORE. I CAN'T ACT WHINEY AND BRATTY AND SELFISH, I'M SORRY I WAS IN THE PAST, BUT I WOULD NEVER TREAT SOMEONE LIKE YOU ARE TREATING ME. I DO *NOT* STAND FOR BULLYING.I KEEP TELLING YOU YOU HAVE THE WRONG PERSON BECAUSE I HAVE NO FREAKING CLUE OF WHO THEY ARE><.BULLYING IS SHAMEFUL. AND IT IS AGAINST MY MORALS.HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO THE DARK PLACE OF SUICIDE? NO? I HAVE. I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO WANT DEATH. AND YOUR NOT MAKING ME GO BACK TO IT. BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANNA REALIZE LOGIC.

Yes I have you fucking crunchy crotch, wanted Death. But you use that shit as a means to gaslight others.

Fuck off Emily.

Liyah likes this post

Back to top Go down
Briar Rose
Admin
Briar Rose

PostSubject: Re: The real Samantha Prater Trollorist   The real Samantha Prater Trollorist - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 6:29 pm

5 young hackers ages 7 to 12: https://www.appknox.com/blog/famous-child-hackers

Well that just blew Tigerlilly's little lie right out of the water.

Liyah likes this post

Back to top Go down
RuinHatter

PostSubject: Re: The real Samantha Prater Trollorist   The real Samantha Prater Trollorist - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 6:46 pm

Em...if you're really at that point then fucking call someone. None of us are going to run to our phones clutching our pearls to make sure you're okay I hate to tell you that isn't going to happen. Honestly if you just shut up and went away your life would be sooooo much better. But if you think you'll find sympathy here I'll give you some. I'm sorry for your condition, that sucks. I'm sorry that reality is slipping away from you, that has to be scary. I'm sorry that you bad attitude has cost you friends, you must be very lonely. But none of us care...

Briar Rose and Liyah like this post

Back to top Go down
Briar Rose
Admin
Briar Rose

PostSubject: Re: The real Samantha Prater Trollorist   The real Samantha Prater Trollorist - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 8:18 pm

Tigerlilly,

You have pushed me to the point where I do not want you in my community. You disregard the rules and flood the forum. You disrespect me and my community with your all caps screaming and oversized text. You brought personal drama into MY community that has no place here. You accused me of stealing this forum when I obtained it legally directly from Forumotion.

I have put in many, many hours of work on this forum to try to make its appearance pleasant, along with adding features and competitions that are as inclusive as I can make them for all mediums, an area for roleplaying and I have more plans for more improvements. Then you come along and try to tear it all down for some insane reason that makes no sense by dragging your personal drama into a community that has nothing to do with it.

No. I will not allow you to destroy something I have worked hard for and on. I will ban you and keep banning you forever if I have to to get rid of you and your unwanted, completely uncalled for personal drama that no one other than yourself cares about. I don't care what your personal problems are. You do NOT bring them to MY community, disrupt it, harass my members and harass me with it.

You have forfeited the privilege of being able to start threads. The next privilege you lose will mean you are banned for life. This is your final warning.

Briar Rose
Owner and Administrator
Disney Editing Community
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The real Samantha Prater Trollorist   The real Samantha Prater Trollorist - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The real Samantha Prater Trollorist
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Briar Patch :: Archives: Samanthaprater Tigerlily Defyinggravityagain EruzaArto etc. :: The Cornfield-
Jump to: