The Briar Patch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The Briar Patch!
Kick your shoes off and sit a spell!

The real Samantha Prater Trollorist

Go down 
+3
Jetta Bentham
Tigerlilly
Legendary Captain Caveman
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The real Samantha Prater Trollorist Empty
PostSubject: The real Samantha Prater Trollorist   The real Samantha Prater Trollorist EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 5:25 pm

So thanks for admitting that you're not competent enough on the internet to refrain from sharing personal and private information. At this point it is more than a habit for you, an ongoing problem. Also we are all MORE than aware you're not your mother. This is YOUR punishment, and it's high time that you learn to take your lumps. Samantha Prater let's a convicted pedophile access her computer. Samantha Prater harassed the admin of this page when she doesn't get her way. Samantha Prater is incapable of determining right and wrong on her own. Samantha Prater had two browsers that were specifically used for dark web access on her computer, then deleted them by her own admission. We don't compare you to your mom. You compare you to your mom.

Everything here is peaceful when you ain't around.

FormerRPOwner and Liyah like this post

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Jetta Bentham

Jetta Bentham

PostSubject: Re: The real Samantha Prater Trollorist   The real Samantha Prater Trollorist EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 5:27 pm

Nobody has been gaslit. Despite you trying VERY hard to do so.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The real Samantha Prater Trollorist   The real Samantha Prater Trollorist EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 5:29 pm

I'm happy in my daily life, no gas lighting. No talking to your former mother and step father to be gaslit by. Only one trying shit is you.

FormerRPOwner, Liyah and Legendary Captain Caveman like this post

Back to top Go down
FormerRPOwner

FormerRPOwner

PostSubject: Re: The real Samantha Prater Trollorist   The real Samantha Prater Trollorist EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 5:30 pm

We have not been gaslit. Though you are trying very hard to do to so to us, Emily.

Liyah likes this post

Back to top Go down
Briar Rose
Admin
Briar Rose

PostSubject: Re: The real Samantha Prater Trollorist   The real Samantha Prater Trollorist EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 5:32 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:

STOP BRINGING THIS DRAMA TO THIS FORUM. IT IS NOT FOR IT! THE ADMIN NOW CAN SEE WHO IS ATTACKING WHO. YOUR ATTACKING ME OVER PARANOID ISSUES WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN READ THE ACCURATE POST. I HAVE BEEN YOU! I KNOW WHAT GASLIGHTING FROM THEM IS! READ THE THING I HAVE WROTE! RE READ IT! AND STOP ATTACKING ME! I AM NOT ATTACKING YOU! I AM TRYING TO *HELP* YOU! EVEN THOUGH YOU'VE TREATED ME LIKE CRAP OVER STUFF YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE PROOF ON YOUR OWN PC'S AND WON'T TRUST YOUR OWN DANG INSTINCT TO GO LOOK FOR IT! YA HAVE NO PROOF OF YOUR ORIGINAL CLAIM! STOP ATTACKING ME!

STOP ORDERING MY MEMBERS AROUND. YOU ARE NOT A MOD.

YOU HAVE ZERO RIGHTS HERE. IT IS A PRIVILEGE TO BE A MEMBER HERE NOT A RIGHT.

If you are still creating drama when I am finished eating my dinner YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR LIFE.

END OF FUCKING STORY.

Back to top Go down
https://disneyeditingcentrum.forumotion.com
Jetta Bentham

Jetta Bentham

PostSubject: Re: The real Samantha Prater Trollorist   The real Samantha Prater Trollorist EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 5:33 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:

STOP BRINGING THIS DRAMA TO THIS FORUM. IT IS NOT FOR IT! THE ADMIN NOW CAN SEE WHO IS ATTACKING WHO. YOUR ATTACKING ME OVER PARANOID ISSUES WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN READ THE ACCURATE POST. I HAVE BEEN YOU! I KNOW WHAT GASLIGHTING FROM THEM IS! READ THE THING I HAVE WROTE! RE READ IT! AND STOP ATTACKING ME! I AM NOT ATTACKING YOU! I AM TRYING TO *HELP* YOU! EVEN THOUGH YOU'VE TREATED ME LIKE CRAP OVER STUFF YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE PROOF ON YOUR OWN PC'S AND WON'T TRUST YOUR OWN DANG INSTINCT TO GO LOOK FOR IT! YA HAVE NO PROOF OF YOUR ORIGINAL CLAIM! STOP ATTACKING ME!

You brought the drama here. Nobody else did. Shoo.The real Samantha Prater Trollorist Nov.streetcar

Back to top Go down
FormerRPOwner

FormerRPOwner

PostSubject: Re: The real Samantha Prater Trollorist   The real Samantha Prater Trollorist EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 5:34 pm

But we haven't brought any drama to the board. We were peacefully chatting among ourselves and opening up contests before you came and vomited all over the place like someone who can't hold their liquor.

Liyah likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jetta Bentham

Jetta Bentham

PostSubject: Re: The real Samantha Prater Trollorist   The real Samantha Prater Trollorist EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 5:36 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:

I WOULD NEVER HAVE STOOPED SO DANG LOW TO TREAT PEOPLE LIKE THEY DID NOT MATTER, THAT IS NOT WHAT I STAND FOR. THERE IS NO PROOF OF ANYTHING EXCEPT ME GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF BEING TOLD I AM SOMETHING I AM NOT. YOUR ANGRY AT ME WHEN I AM NOT THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS.  I AM SICK OF BEING PUT DOWN BECAUSE OF WHO I AM. I CAN'T BE PERFECT. I AM SORRY. I AM SICK OF BEING PICKED ON BECAUSE PEOPLE DON'T REALIZE I DID NOT WANT *MY* PERSONAL INFORMATION AND MEDICAL ONLINE BUT AISLINN DID THE DEED FIRST AND THAT'S A HUGE NO NO. YOU DIDN'T EVEN EXPLAIN THE REAL STORY BECAUSE YOU DID NOT HAVE IT. YOUR LYING TO PEOPLE AND I AM SICK OF BEING LIED ABOUT BECAUSE OF YOU NOT REALIZING TO LOOK IN YOUR *OWN* PC AND ACCEPT FACT OVER FICTION NO PROOF OF YOUR CLAIMS EXISTS BECAUSE SHE DID*NOT* RAISE ME. SHE FAILED ME, UPSET MY HAPPY PLACE OVER HER ISSUES, AND I AM NOT GOING DOWN FOR HER.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CONNIVING, MISERABLE TWAT. YOU PUT YOUR OWN INFORMATION OUT THERE. NOBODY ELSE DID.YOU AREN'T GOING TO WIN HERE. YOU ARE THE ONLY TROLL ON THIS FORUM, NOW GET BACK UNDER YOUR BRIDGE.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The real Samantha Prater Trollorist   The real Samantha Prater Trollorist EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 5:36 pm

P.s. Sam. Briar Rose is talking to you directly.

Back to top Go down
Briar Rose
Admin
Briar Rose

PostSubject: Re: The real Samantha Prater Trollorist   The real Samantha Prater Trollorist EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 5:38 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:

I WOULD NEVER HAVE STOOPED SO DANG LOW TO TREAT PEOPLE LIKE THEY DID NOT MATTER, THAT IS NOT WHAT I STAND FOR. THERE IS NO PROOF OF ANYTHING EXCEPT ME GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF BEING TOLD I AM SOMETHING I AM NOT. YOUR ANGRY AT ME WHEN I AM NOT THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS.  I AM SICK OF BEING PUT DOWN BECAUSE OF WHO I AM. I CAN'T BE PERFECT. I AM SORRY. I AM SICK OF BEING PICKED ON BECAUSE PEOPLE DON'T REALIZE I DID NOT WANT *MY* PERSONAL INFORMATION AND MEDICAL ONLINE BUT AISLINN DID THE DEED FIRST AND THAT'S A HUGE NO NO. YOU DIDN'T EVEN EXPLAIN THE REAL STORY BECAUSE YOU DID NOT HAVE IT. YOUR LYING TO PEOPLE AND I AM SICK OF BEING LIED ABOUT BECAUSE OF YOU NOT REALIZING TO LOOK IN YOUR *OWN* PC AND ACCEPT FACT OVER FICTION NO PROOF OF YOUR CLAIMS EXISTS BECAUSE SHE DID*NOT* RAISE ME. SHE FAILED ME, UPSET MY HAPPY PLACE OVER HER ISSUES, AND I AM NOT GOING DOWN FOR HER.

I don't even know what the hell you are you are talking about. None of this has anything to do with me or MY FORUM.

Now I am going to eat my dinner. If you are still harassing the other members of this forum and myself when I am finished eating you are gone. No appeals.

Now shut up and let me eat my damn dinner.

Back to top Go down
https://disneyeditingcentrum.forumotion.com
Jetta Bentham

Jetta Bentham

PostSubject: Re: The real Samantha Prater Trollorist   The real Samantha Prater Trollorist EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 5:39 pm

there. is. no. other. story. only. samily's. lies.

Back to top Go down
FormerRPOwner

FormerRPOwner

PostSubject: Re: The real Samantha Prater Trollorist   The real Samantha Prater Trollorist EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 5:40 pm

No one is saying anything like the shit you're rambling about.

Not a single person.

Are you sure its not inner self telling you these things?

Should we be worried that you might harm yourself?

Liyah likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jetta Bentham

Jetta Bentham

PostSubject: Re: The real Samantha Prater Trollorist   The real Samantha Prater Trollorist EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 5:41 pm

SAMILY IS A NASTY BULLY. THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The real Samantha Prater Trollorist   The real Samantha Prater Trollorist EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 5:42 pm

You mean your opinion of what happened. There are three sides to a story Sammy poo. What you say happened, what we say happened, and the truth. What you say is the most inane, self important, narcissistic, drivel I have ever attempted to read in my life. So let's go back to the statements I opened this thread with.

So thanks for admitting that you're not competent enough on the internet to refrain from sharing personal and private information. At this point it is more than a habit for you, an ongoing problem. Also we are all MORE than aware you're not your mother. This is YOUR punishment, and it's high time that you learn to take your lumps. Samantha Prater let's a convicted pedophile access her computer. Samantha Prater harassed the admin of this page when she doesn't get her way. Samantha Prater is incapable of determining right and wrong on her own. Samantha Prater had two browsers that were specifically used for dark web access on her computer, then deleted them by her own admission. We don't compare you to your mom. You compare you to your mom.

Everything here is peaceful when you ain't around.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The real Samantha Prater Trollorist   The real Samantha Prater Trollorist EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 5:44 pm

It's a dang forum. Let it go Sam

Back to top Go down
Jetta Bentham

Jetta Bentham

PostSubject: Re: The real Samantha Prater Trollorist   The real Samantha Prater Trollorist EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 5:46 pm

YOU WERE NOT YOUNG. YOU DON'T GET TO USE THAT EXCUSE.

I AM DIBNEY CRU. WE ARE CHAMPIONS OF YOUR VICTIMS, EMILY CASSIDY.

AislinnArisen, FormerRPOwner and Liyah like this post

Back to top Go down
FormerRPOwner

FormerRPOwner

PostSubject: Re: The real Samantha Prater Trollorist   The real Samantha Prater Trollorist EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 5:47 pm

"I've changed"

Yet here we are ... episode whatever of the Emily pissing all over a place Show

Proving YET AGAIN you are exactly as you've always been.

A gaslighting bully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The real Samantha Prater Trollorist   The real Samantha Prater Trollorist Empty

Back to top Go down

The real Samantha Prater Trollorist
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Briar Patch :: Archives: Samanthaprater Tigerlily Defyinggravityagain EruzaArto etc. :: The Cornfield-
Jump to: