The Briar Patch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The Briar Patch!
Kick your shoes off and sit a spell!

I'm the one harassed and I get put in this?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Briar Rose
Admin
Briar Rose

I'm the one harassed and I get put in this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm the one harassed and I get put in this?   I'm the one harassed and I get put in this? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 7:11 am

You were sent an email explaining what rules you have broken and the penalty. I suggest you read it and take it to heart.

FormerRPOwner, Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
https://disneyeditingcentrum.forumotion.com
Liyah

Liyah

PostSubject: Re: I'm the one harassed and I get put in this?   I'm the one harassed and I get put in this? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 7:21 am

Emily and Admin, 

I was calm with you and you attacked me out right. Despite our differences i was trying to reason with you. 

Admin, I can not speak for Aislinn, or the others, there are 22 pages of back and forth to read through. But up to this point, we have minded your rules and enjoyed ourselves. Look at Calliope and my own threads. Even Aislinn's discussion was civil.

I think the punishment fits the crime, or at least if she can prove better in a few days let her least post her art. But it will be up to you.

Liyah

Briar Rose, Calliopevonschweetz and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
Calliopevonschweetz

Calliopevonschweetz

PostSubject: Re: I'm the one harassed and I get put in this?   I'm the one harassed and I get put in this? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 7:26 am

There aren't 413 posts of Liyah or Aislinn screaming at people. Claiming crazy stories like being sent by a league of antitrolls, mocking people's weight or disabilities or refusing to stop posting and leave the drama. Those 413 posts are you. Also Liyah was on this iteration of the forum first and has nicely interacted with everyone. You made three placeholder posts including a "WIP" that was a few seconds of unintelligible video. Everyone else has posted and interacted calmly. Your first interaction was to spam and scream like a maniac. They are the community and you are not.

Jiminy Cricket likes this post

Back to top Go down
Liyah

Liyah

PostSubject: Re: I'm the one harassed and I get put in this?   I'm the one harassed and I get put in this? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 7:26 am

The Admin has my words and my actions right on their site. But please do take this time to think. I am trying to help you, advocating to least let you post your art. Its not being a victim, its being kind.

Briar Rose, Calliopevonschweetz and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
Briar Rose
Admin
Briar Rose

PostSubject: Re: I'm the one harassed and I get put in this?   I'm the one harassed and I get put in this? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 7:27 am

Tigerlilly wrote:
Admin wrote:
You were sent an email explaining what rules you have broken and the penalty. I suggest you read it and take it to heart.

I am not the one coming on the forum and bringing up drama and then harassing me sending me into a panic attack. You wanna scold people? make sure Aislinn doesn't mention the drama on this forum please.

I hate to be bossy but it's unfair I am getting scolded when I DID NOT start this.

PLEASE KEEP AISLINN AWAY FROM ME.

This is NOT your forum. Do NOT even try to boss me around. I WILL ban you in a heartbeat for it.

YOU are the one starting trouble on this forum as you have tried to do from the moment you registered. I am not blind. You told me you have her blocked yet you continue to read her posts. YOu either have not blocked anyone or you are using the read post feature to peek and read.

I have not scolded you. You DID start this on MY forum. You can either straighten up and fly right or you can leave. Your choice.

Back to top Go down
Briar Rose
Admin
Briar Rose

PostSubject: Re: I'm the one harassed and I get put in this?   I'm the one harassed and I get put in this? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 7:29 am

Liyah wrote:
Emily and Admin, 

I was calm with you and you attacked me out right. Despite our differences i was trying to reason with you. 

Admin, I can not speak for Aislinn, or the others, there are 22 pages of back and forth to read through. But up to this point, we have minded your rules and enjoyed ourselves. Look at Calliope and my own threads. Even Aislinn's discussion was civil.

I think the punishment fits the crime, or at least if she can prove better in a few days let her least post her art. But it will be up to you.

Liyah

Thank you. I dread having to read through all that mess.

I'm willing to allow her to post her art IF she proves she can behave.

Back to top Go down
Liyah

Liyah

PostSubject: Re: I'm the one harassed and I get put in this?   I'm the one harassed and I get put in this? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 7:29 am

Tigerlilly wrote:
Liyah you stalked me from another website and  did it to add more drama. I was here first. YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESPOND TO ME.
This is a new forum. Look at your words. Clean slates were given. Please Emily look at your words.

Briar Rose, Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
Briar Rose
Admin
Briar Rose

PostSubject: Re: I'm the one harassed and I get put in this?   I'm the one harassed and I get put in this? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 7:30 am

Tigerlilly wrote:
Admin wrote:

Since when was drama like this allowed and supported? since when is harassment allowable? it shouldn't be.

Harassment is not allowed. YOU are the one who is doing the harassing and it will either stop or you will leave. One or the other. Your choice.

Back to top Go down
Calliopevonschweetz

Calliopevonschweetz

PostSubject: Re: I'm the one harassed and I get put in this?   I'm the one harassed and I get put in this? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 7:32 am

I've posted a ton of edits into this community and as for your shouts of proof. Prove I came from some SL website. I'm here as an editor trying to have fun with my friends and literally everyone but you has contributed positively to this community and shown more interest in what it was meant for. You have done nothing positive or welcome here. You showed up, crapped everywhere and told everyone else to leave , threatened to sic the admin on them for not doing as you said, then tried to tell the admin how to run HER forum. Follow the rules or make your own playground and find a community where you are welcome.

Briar Rose, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
Briar Rose
Admin
Briar Rose

PostSubject: Re: I'm the one harassed and I get put in this?   I'm the one harassed and I get put in this? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 7:33 am

Tigerlilly wrote:

I AM ASKING POLITELY AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE AFTER ALL YOU HAVE DONE TO ME AND THIS FORUM. YOU ARE LYING TO THIS ADMIN AND KISSING THEIR BUTT. PLEASE STOP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!

No one is kissing my butt and if you continue making that claim you will be banned immediately with no recourse.

FormerRPOwner, Calliopevonschweetz and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm the one harassed and I get put in this?   I'm the one harassed and I get put in this? Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm the one harassed and I get put in this?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Briar Patch :: Archives: Samanthaprater Tigerlily Defyinggravityagain EruzaArto etc. :: The Cornfield-
Jump to: