The Briar Patch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The Briar Patch!
Kick your shoes off and sit a spell!

I'm the one harassed and I get put in this?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Briar Rose
Admin
Briar Rose

I'm the one harassed and I get put in this? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm the one harassed and I get put in this?   I'm the one harassed and I get put in this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 7:38 am

Tigerlilly wrote:
TELL THAT ADMIN THE TRUTH. YOU WERE THE ONE TO BRING THE DRAMA. NOT ME. LET THEM READ THE ORIGINAL POSTS!YOU ALL CLEARLY SEE THAT I AM UNCOMFORTABLE WITH YOU BEING EVEN REMOTELY TALKING TO ME, POSTING ON MY ITEMS, I'M GETTING IN TROUBLE BECAUSE YOU CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM ME.

I HAVE ASKED TIME AND TIME AGAIN. STAY AWAY FROM ME! ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA!

No, Tigerlilly, YOU were the one who brought that old drama into MY BRAND NEW forum when you KNEW everyone started with a clean slate.

Take my advice, log off the forum and go calm down for a while. Otherwise you are in very real danger of being permanently banned.

Or would you prefer to battle it out in the Thunderdome?

Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
https://disneyeditingcentrum.forumotion.com
Calliopevonschweetz

Calliopevonschweetz

PostSubject: Re: I'm the one harassed and I get put in this?   I'm the one harassed and I get put in this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 7:39 am

This is not your stuff or your forum it is the Admin'sand she chooses who goes and stays. If you wanna create art and RP go do that and stop spamming this community with unwanted drama.

Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
Briar Rose
Admin
Briar Rose

PostSubject: Re: I'm the one harassed and I get put in this?   I'm the one harassed and I get put in this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 7:40 am

Tigerlilly wrote:

DO NOT  COME . TO MY STUFF. AND HARASS ME. END IT.

YOU DO NOT OWN THIS FORUM.

I DO.

I am trying my best to not be angry with you but you are really pushing it. Stop.

Back to top Go down
Liyah

Liyah

PostSubject: Re: I'm the one harassed and I get put in this?   I'm the one harassed and I get put in this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 7:45 am

Admin wrote:
Liyah wrote:
Emily and Admin, 

I was calm with you and you attacked me out right. Despite our differences i was trying to reason with you. 

Admin, I can not speak for Aislinn, or the others, there are 22 pages of back and forth to read through. But up to this point, we have minded your rules and enjoyed ourselves. Look at Calliope and my own threads. Even Aislinn's discussion was civil.

I think the punishment fits the crime, or at least if she can prove better in a few days let her least post her art. But it will be up to you.

Liyah

Thank you. I dread having to read through all that mess.

I'm willing to allow her to post her art IF she proves she can behave.
You and I both.

Her and I have had our differences, but this is something she clearly enjoys. I would hate to see this taken away. I understand she is angry and am taking none to heart, but if she can calm down in a few days, I hope she can least post her art.

Briar Rose, Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
Briar Rose
Admin
Briar Rose

PostSubject: Re: I'm the one harassed and I get put in this?   I'm the one harassed and I get put in this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 7:46 am

Tigerlilly wrote:
Admin wrote:
Tigerlilly wrote:
TELL THAT ADMIN THE TRUTH. YOU WERE THE ONE TO BRING THE DRAMA. NOT ME. LET THEM READ THE ORIGINAL POSTS!YOU ALL CLEARLY SEE THAT I AM UNCOMFORTABLE WITH YOU BEING EVEN REMOTELY TALKING TO ME, POSTING ON MY ITEMS, I'M GETTING IN TROUBLE BECAUSE YOU CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM ME.

I HAVE ASKED TIME AND TIME AGAIN. STAY AWAY FROM ME! ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA!

No, Tigerlilly, YOU were the one who brought that old drama into MY BRAND NEW forum when you KNEW everyone started with a clean slate.

Take my advice, log off the forum and go calm down for a while. Otherwise you are in very real danger of being permanently banned.

Or would you prefer to battle it out in the Thunderdome?

I BROUGHT IT UP BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN HARASSING ME NON STOP OVER NO PROOF AND I WANTED TO WARN YOU BECAUSE THEY WOULD MANIPULATE YOU INTO SUPPORTING A BAD THING!

THIS DRAMA IS BAD TO THE POINT YOU DO NOT REALIZE YOU COULD SEVERELY HURT SOMEONE MENTALLY WITH IT. IT IS NOT RIGHT.I AM GETTING BLAMED FOR PROTECTING THIS DAMNED FORUM AND NOT EVEN A THANK YOU IS GIVEN FOR ACTUALLY REPORTING IT TO FORUMOTION!

I REPORTED IT.

NO ONE ELSE DID.

ME.

BECAUSE OF THEIR HARASSMENT.

AND I WANT FREE FROM THEM.

This forum does not need your protection. This is MY forum. I PROTECT THIS FORUM, NOT YOU.

I am very close to losing my patience with you. Stop this tirade right now. I can't very well read much of anything if you keep flooding this thread which you have already been warned about.

Enough is enough.

Back to top Go down
Briar Rose
Admin
Briar Rose

PostSubject: Re: I'm the one harassed and I get put in this?   I'm the one harassed and I get put in this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 7:47 am

Tigerlilly wrote:

DO NOT TALK TO ME, DO NOT COMMENT, DON'T DISLIKE IF YOU ARE ONE OF THEM, JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME!

Anyone can comment on any thread they desire. YOU DO NOT MAKE THE FORUM RULES, I DO.

YOU are NOT in control here. I AM.

Get that through your head now.

Back to top Go down
Briar Rose
Admin
Briar Rose

PostSubject: Re: I'm the one harassed and I get put in this?   I'm the one harassed and I get put in this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 7:50 am

Liyah wrote:
Admin wrote:
Liyah wrote:
Emily and Admin, 

I was calm with you and you attacked me out right. Despite our differences i was trying to reason with you. 

Admin, I can not speak for Aislinn, or the others, there are 22 pages of back and forth to read through. But up to this point, we have minded your rules and enjoyed ourselves. Look at Calliope and my own threads. Even Aislinn's discussion was civil.

I think the punishment fits the crime, or at least if she can prove better in a few days let her least post her art. But it will be up to you.

Liyah

You and I both.

Her and I have had our differences, but this is something she clearly enjoys. I would hate to see this taken away. I understand she is angry and am taking none to heart, but if she can calm down in a few days, I hope she can least post her art.

I'd be more than happy for her to share her art if she will learn how to behave properly. I can't have someone constantly disrupting the forum though. The forum will die before it ever lives if I allow her to continue harassing other members in PMs and on the forum itself.

Back to top Go down
Liyah

Liyah

PostSubject: Re: I'm the one harassed and I get put in this?   I'm the one harassed and I get put in this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 7:54 am

Emily, read my words, please. You keep this up, this new Admin will ban you for good. I am trying to help you keep that privilege(it is not a right, it is a privilege) to post here. This is her forum, not yours. Please see that.

Calliopevonschweetz and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
Briar Rose
Admin
Briar Rose

PostSubject: Re: I'm the one harassed and I get put in this?   I'm the one harassed and I get put in this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 7:55 am

Tigerlilly wrote:
Admin wrote:
Tigerlilly wrote:

DO NOT TALK TO ME, DO NOT COMMENT, DON'T DISLIKE IF YOU ARE ONE OF THEM, JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME!

Anyone can comment on any thread they desire. YOU DO NOT MAKE THE FORUM RULES, I DO.

YOU are NOT in control here. I AM.

Get that through your head now.

IF YOUR IN CONTROL THAN DO WHAT YOU SHOULD BE DOING AND PLEASE BOOT THE OBVIOUS HARASSERS. SHE CAME HERE TO HARASS ME AND THAT IS IT. I AM TRYING TO STATE THIS AS LOUD AND CLEAR AS POSSIBLE. I WANT HER TO LEAVE ME ALONE. IS THAT SO HARD TO  SEE THAT I AM THE ONE BEING HARASSED?!

PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW HER ON MY PAGES AND WE WILL BE FINE.

THAT IS ALL I ASK. I KNOW I DO NOT OWN THIS FORUM. BUT PLEASE DO WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE DONE AND  BLOCK LIYAH AND THEM FROM POSTING ON MY STUFF. THANK YOU.

That is not possible with this forum software. Learn how to ignore things and stop reading people's posts you claim you have on ignore. They can't bother you if you don't read it. As long as you keep choosing to read their posts you are the one violating the block, not them.

Now, I have things I have to do, like getting the characters sheets created for the forum.

Log off and go calm down so you can think rationally.

Back to top Go down
Liyah

Liyah

PostSubject: Re: I'm the one harassed and I get put in this?   I'm the one harassed and I get put in this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 7:57 am

Admin wrote:
Liyah wrote:
Admin wrote:
Liyah wrote:
Emily and Admin, 

Liyah

You and I both.

I'd be more than happy for her to share her art if she will learn how to behave properly. I can't have someone constantly disrupting the forum though. The forum will die before it ever lives if I allow her to continue harassing other members in PMs and on the forum itself.
I am aware. I apologize that my posts have triggered this current up tick in her posting. You are the admin, and I trust the right choices will be made for your forum. I will leave that here and back to work, with mild render searching. I love how the Imelda and Jack turned out and want to work on a story board of those two.

Emily please take heed of the words spoken.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm the one harassed and I get put in this?   I'm the one harassed and I get put in this? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm the one harassed and I get put in this?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Briar Patch :: Archives: Samanthaprater Tigerlily Defyinggravityagain EruzaArto etc. :: The Cornfield-
Jump to: