The Briar Patch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The Briar Patch!
Kick your shoes off and sit a spell!

An Invitation to SL Friends!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Calliopevonschweetz

Calliopevonschweetz

An Invitation to SL Friends! Empty
PostSubject: An Invitation to SL Friends!   An Invitation to SL Friends! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 7:54 am

I've been keeping mum for a bit but I have a surprise for everyone. Since we've been having so much fun with the other AU RP I've worked out an extension called Oakleaf Academy! Oakleaf is a boarding school mainly attended by the children of heroic legends (IE: Disney characters and potentially others if the app makes sense!) It covers class levels all the way from high school up into university! Just like with our other RP because this is an AU you may be the child of any characters you like or even a complete OC, afterall your 'siblings' may be from a completely different timeline and universe! Remember the main thing is about having fun and freedom!

Characters from the existing RP are welcome to be imported over as well! I'd love to see everyone's character ideas over here if you want and anyone feel free to PM me for a landmark and more info regarding Oakleaf Academy!

To get the ball rolling, I'd like to introduce everyone to Lucia - daughter of Elsa and Loki - having a little breather between classes in the Library. Let's hope Professor Belle doesn't catch her eyeballing that rose!

An Invitation to SL Friends! Elsa_010

Mooncake, FormerRPOwner, Liyah, Jiminy Cricket and Cruella d'Ville like this post

Back to top Go down
Liyah

Liyah

PostSubject: Re: An Invitation to SL Friends!   An Invitation to SL Friends! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 8:47 am

(Can not wait to bring over Madelyn Hatter! Thanks for the invite again Callie!)

FormerRPOwner, Calliopevonschweetz and Cruella d'Ville like this post

Back to top Go down
Calliopevonschweetz

Calliopevonschweetz

PostSubject: Re: An Invitation to SL Friends!   An Invitation to SL Friends! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 8:48 am

Liyah wrote:
(Can not wait to bring over Madelyn Hatter! Thanks for the invite again Callie!)

Can't wait to see you there! Maddie is awesome, and probably one of the funniest characters I've ever met!

Liyah and Cruella d'Ville like this post

Back to top Go down
Jiminy Cricket

Jiminy Cricket

PostSubject: Re: An Invitation to SL Friends!   An Invitation to SL Friends! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 8:51 am

Does this roleplay need any wise professor crickets to guide them down the right path?

FormerRPOwner, Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah and Cruella d'Ville like this post

Back to top Go down
Calliopevonschweetz

Calliopevonschweetz

PostSubject: Re: An Invitation to SL Friends!   An Invitation to SL Friends! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 9:01 am

Jiminy Cricket wrote:
Does this roleplay need any wise professor crickets to guide them down the right path?

Most definitely! I meant to mention. If anyone would like to apply to be a professor or other staff member just get in touch. Most of the folks here have been absolutely amazing to play with and no drama so I trust you all implicitly!

And as a bonus professors can be either OCs or the mainstay characters like Jiminy or Alice, etc!

FormerRPOwner, Liyah, Jiminy Cricket and Cruella d'Ville like this post

Back to top Go down
Calliopevonschweetz

Calliopevonschweetz

PostSubject: Re: An Invitation to SL Friends!   An Invitation to SL Friends! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 9:02 am

I think Aislinn might be bringing her awesome Tigerlily over as a Professor to teach survival skills and herbalism!

FormerRPOwner, Liyah, Jiminy Cricket and Cruella d'Ville like this post

Back to top Go down
FormerRPOwner

FormerRPOwner

PostSubject: Re: An Invitation to SL Friends!   An Invitation to SL Friends! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 9:07 am

1. I LOVE this idea!
2. Your avatar for the character is GORGEOUS btw.
3. To the plot muses, I go! Because your girl is WEAK for this kind of setting. XD

An Invitation to SL Friends! Tenor

Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah, Jiminy Cricket and Cruella d'Ville like this post

Back to top Go down
Liyah

Liyah

PostSubject: Re: An Invitation to SL Friends!   An Invitation to SL Friends! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 9:34 am

An Invitation to SL Friends! 2020-110

Madelyn Hatter! At your surface.

The daughter of the MadHatter and the Red Queen,  she is often found sparing with her fellow classmates or trying to figure out least 6 impossible things a day. Often in her company can be found a mischievous cat(role open!) By the name Cheshire.

A lover of habidatchery, fine foot wear and the occasional tea party, Maddie is just the perfect blend of crazy and sass. But than all the best people are!

FormerRPOwner, Calliopevonschweetz and Cruella d'Ville like this post

Back to top Go down
Jetta Bentham

Jetta Bentham

PostSubject: Re: An Invitation to SL Friends!   An Invitation to SL Friends! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 4:17 pm

An Invitation to SL Friends! Prince10

Princess Hanne Westergaard of the Southern Isles would like to prove that she does not follow in her father's footsteps.

Briar Rose, FormerRPOwner, Calliopevonschweetz, Jiminy Cricket and Cruella d'Ville like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Invitation to SL Friends!   An Invitation to SL Friends! Empty

Back to top Go down

An Invitation to SL Friends!
Page 1 of 1