The Briar Patch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The Briar Patch!
Kick your shoes off and sit a spell!

Statement Re: Future Self Engagement

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Calliopevonschweetz

Calliopevonschweetz

Statement Re: Future Self Engagement Empty
PostSubject: Statement Re: Future Self Engagement   Statement Re: Future Self Engagement EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 1:27 am

I wasn't sure where to put this. Please let me know where to move it if it's a problem Admin. Given a certain someone has started the old drama again here I felt the need to make a blanket statement regarding my posts so that they aren't confusing. I will be mostly following the rule my momma taught me that if you have nothing nice to say you don't say anything. I will be blocking said party and not responding to their posts. So if they respond to a thread and I do not answer them please understand I am only doing what I need to stay out of their drama. I love 99.9% of the people here but I will not be answering posts or references to the toxic party as any interaction with them seems to result in forum spamming and drama.

Briar Rose, Jetta Bentham, AislinnArisen, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
Jetta Bentham

Jetta Bentham

PostSubject: Re: Statement Re: Future Self Engagement   Statement Re: Future Self Engagement EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 1:30 am

Yeah I think I'm gonna follow suit.

AislinnArisen, Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
Calliopevonschweetz

Calliopevonschweetz

PostSubject: Re: Statement Re: Future Self Engagement   Statement Re: Future Self Engagement EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 1:34 am

Yeah I hate watching them harass you Jettybean. You deserve better like your friends and lovelies give you. I love you

Jetta Bentham, AislinnArisen, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Statement Re: Future Self Engagement   Statement Re: Future Self Engagement EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 1:39 am

I agree. I'm blocking her now as well. I've gone and explained things enough times to her and she refuses to listen. All she appears to want to do is just scream, rant, and cause more drama. She has that one thread looking exactly like she did with the old forum. She just wants drama and attention and she will do and say whatever she wants, no matter how twisted or disgusting, to get it.

Jetta Bentham, Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
Jetta Bentham

Jetta Bentham

PostSubject: Re: Statement Re: Future Self Engagement   Statement Re: Future Self Engagement EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 1:40 am

Calliopevonschweetz wrote:
Yeah I hate watching them harass you Jettybean. You deserve better like your friends and lovelies give you. I love you

Thas okay! I have my catboi. <3 And you lovely theydies and gentlethems!

Jetta Bentham, AislinnArisen, Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
Calliopevonschweetz

Calliopevonschweetz

PostSubject: Re: Statement Re: Future Self Engagement   Statement Re: Future Self Engagement EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 2:11 am

Jetta Bentham wrote:

Theydies and gentlethems!! That's awesome and beautiful, may I use it in the future? I love you

Jetta Bentham, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
Jetta Bentham

Jetta Bentham

PostSubject: Re: Statement Re: Future Self Engagement   Statement Re: Future Self Engagement EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 3:31 am

Jetta Bentham wrote:

Theydies and gentlethems!! That's awesome and beautiful, may I use it in the future? I love you

Please do!

Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
Liyah

Liyah

PostSubject: Re: Statement Re: Future Self Engagement   Statement Re: Future Self Engagement EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 11:23 am

I have said all I can. Im going to follow suit.

Jetta Bentham, AislinnArisen and Calliopevonschweetz like this post

Back to top Go down
Briar Rose
Admin
Briar Rose

PostSubject: Re: Statement Re: Future Self Engagement   Statement Re: Future Self Engagement EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 3:45 pm

This thread is being locked and moved to Archives as the issue has been resolved.

Jetta Bentham and AislinnArisen like this post

Back to top Go down
https://disneyeditingcentrum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Statement Re: Future Self Engagement   Statement Re: Future Self Engagement Empty

Back to top Go down

Statement Re: Future Self Engagement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Briar Patch :: Archives: Samanthaprater Tigerlily Defyinggravityagain EruzaArto etc. :: Feedback-
Jump to: