The Briar Patch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The Briar Patch!
Kick your shoes off and sit a spell!

CONTACT PRIVATE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Jetta Bentham

Jetta Bentham

CONTACT PRIVATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONTACT PRIVATE    CONTACT PRIVATE EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 5:12 pm

CONTACT PRIVATE Go-away-dont-care-sign-s-8727

You won't stop. You never stop. Nobody is giving you any control. Just GO.

FormerRPOwner likes this post

Back to top Go down
FormerRPOwner

FormerRPOwner

CONTACT PRIVATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONTACT PRIVATE    CONTACT PRIVATE EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 5:14 pm

Didn't Admin tell you NOT to make any more threads?

Jetta Bentham likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jetta Bentham

Jetta Bentham

CONTACT PRIVATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONTACT PRIVATE    CONTACT PRIVATE EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 5:15 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:
I normally do not break rules admin, I'm sorry you met me at a bad bad bad time of gaslighting. (Even though they would argue otherwise right now. ) PLEASE listen to my caution. Put down words, cussing, angry, manipulation all signs of being gaslighted.  If I were gaslighting why would I be the person to point out that they are actually doing it? I can't medically handle issues. I snap too easily, that's why I 'm always trying to stay calm. UNLIKE miss drama queen. I AM NOT RESPONDING TO YOU. UNLESS YOU TREAT ME LIKE I AM HUMAN. YOU'VE TREATED ME LIKE I AM DIRT. I AM NOT DIRT. I AM NOT EVEN OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW HACKING. I AM TURNING THIRTY IN A FEW WEEKS! Neutral USE YOUR BRAIN. HACKING TAKES A WHILE AND I'M THE YOUNGEST HERE. -.- *

All you do is break rules. You were told to stop making threads. REPEATEDLY. The only drama queen and troll on this forum is YOU. YOU brought the drama here. YOU have been told multiple times now to stop. I'd stop before you really do get your ass banned.

Back to top Go down
Jetta Bentham

Jetta Bentham

CONTACT PRIVATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONTACT PRIVATE    CONTACT PRIVATE EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 5:18 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:

Seriously they claim I know hacking when hacking takes forever to learn and I would've had to be ONE YEARS OLD to pick the trade up. Not only is GOOGLE hellish in code to learn, it'd be YEARS of code books to learn! which I don't have! I AM NOT MY MOTHER. STOP TROLLING ME.Neutral. AND IT'S A DAMNED RP. GET OVER IT. IT CAN BE REPLACED . A MENTALLY LOST PERSON CANNOT BE.

Nobody has ever claimed you know hacking. You came up with that, just like every other lie, or excuse. You have never BEEN hacked either. You do however gaslight, not the other way around. Nobody ever claimed you were your mother. Nobody ever claimed your grandmother didn't raise you. You are talking out of your ass. Shut up with your fake shit.

Back to top Go down
Legendary Captain Caveman

CONTACT PRIVATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONTACT PRIVATE    CONTACT PRIVATE EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 5:20 pm

So thanks for admitting that you're not competent enough on the internet to refrain from sharing personal and private information. At this point it is more than a habit for you, an ongoing problem. Also we are all MORE than aware you're not your mother. This is YOUR punishment, and it's high time that you learn to take your lumps. Samantha Prater let's a convicted pedophile access her computer. Samantha Prater harassed the admin of this page when she doesn't get her way. Samantha Prater is incapable of determining right and wrong on her own. Samantha Prater had two browsers that were specifically used for dark web access on her computer, then deleted them by her own admission.

Back to top Go down
Jetta Bentham

Jetta Bentham

CONTACT PRIVATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONTACT PRIVATE    CONTACT PRIVATE EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 5:20 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:
YOU DO NOT K NOW HOW DANGEROUS GASLIGHTING *IS* . SHE TURNED YOU INTO GASLIGHTERS AND YOU DON'T EVEN PAY ATTENTION TO HOW CRUEL YOU ALL ARE BEING TOWARDS ME. I KEEP TOSSING FACT OUT AND YOUR CLAIMING EVERY POSTER I GIVE YOU ON GASLIGHTING IS FAKE AND I DID IT. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO OWN GOOGLE! YOU HAVE ALL BEEN GASLIGHTED. AND IT IS TIME YOU REALIZED I AM JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU FIX IT ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

It's well past time you realized that not one person believes your lying shit. Clearly, you are not welcome here.

Back to top Go down
Briar Rose
Admin
Briar Rose

CONTACT PRIVATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONTACT PRIVATE    CONTACT PRIVATE EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 5:24 pm

You were told to use the ONE thread I have left unlocked. If you want to stay on MY forum you WILL DO AS YOU ARE TOLD OR YOU WILL LEAVE.

Back to top Go down
https://disneyeditingcentrum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

CONTACT PRIVATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONTACT PRIVATE    CONTACT PRIVATE Empty

Back to top Go down

CONTACT PRIVATE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Briar Patch :: Archives: Samanthaprater Tigerlily Defyinggravityagain EruzaArto etc. :: The Cornfield-
Jump to: