The Briar Patch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The Briar Patch!
Kick your shoes off and sit a spell!

Sorry if you have confused me for a bully.

Go down 
+5
FormerRPOwner
Jetta Bentham
Calliopevonschweetz
Legendary Captain Caveman
Tigerlilly
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Legendary Captain Caveman

Sorry if you have confused me for a bully. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry if you have confused me for a bully.   Sorry if you have confused me for a bully. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 3:22 pm

Holy crow lady, and I use that term loosely because you're anything but a lady, stop dragging drama back in here, your existence is drama, bugger off. It's not confusion or misinterpretation, you are in fact a bully. Your health bar for this forum is the lowest amongst everyone here!

Jetta Bentham, AislinnArisen and FormerRPOwner like this post

Back to top Go down
Calliopevonschweetz

Calliopevonschweetz

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if you have confused me for a bully.   Sorry if you have confused me for a bully. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 3:26 pm

How exactly was telling Lambyy she sounded "retarded and drunk" not bullying or not meant as bullying?

Jetta Bentham, AislinnArisen, lambyyydance and FormerRPOwner like this post

Back to top Go down
Jetta Bentham

Jetta Bentham

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if you have confused me for a bully.   Sorry if you have confused me for a bully. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 3:27 pm

You're never going to get it are you? There IS no misinterpreting anything. You ARE a bully. Plain and simple.

Back to top Go down
FormerRPOwner

FormerRPOwner

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if you have confused me for a bully.   Sorry if you have confused me for a bully. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 3:30 pm

You were, are and will possibly always be a bully.

Jetta Bentham, AislinnArisen and lambyyydance like this post

Back to top Go down
Briar Rose
Admin
Briar Rose

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if you have confused me for a bully.   Sorry if you have confused me for a bully. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 3:37 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:
I'm sorry if you misinterpreted me as a bully, that's not my goal. please NEVER take my words as hurtful.

Your words to me, a complete stranger, have been hurtful but that doesn't matter to you does it.

If your only reason for being on MY forum is to disrupt MY community then you can leave. If you are on MY forum because you want to be a part of MY community then you can learn how to behave like an adult human being and stop bringing YOUR PERSONAL DRAMA into MY community on MY forum.

YOU brought the drama to MY forum and I WILL put a stop to it one way or another even if I have to go against what most of the members want. Which is to let you stay AGAINST MY BETTER JUDGMENT.

Stop the drama or leave. Your choice.

Back to top Go down
https://disneyeditingcentrum.forumotion.com
Jetta's Personal Catboi

Jetta's Personal Catboi

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if you have confused me for a bully.   Sorry if you have confused me for a bully. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 3:52 pm

Quite possibly the most backhanded apology I've ever read.

Here's a thing. When you're going to apologize, maybe apologize for your actions, not how someone else interprets them. Otherwise you're doing something that's one of the words you seem to love throwing around a lot. Can you guess what it is? GASLIGHTING!

That said, apologizing for interpretations or other's thoughts or perceptions isn't a real apology. The people who do that are usually the ones who don't want to own up to their own behavior and try to hold no accountability for the consequences of their actions. You being stuck in the cornfield is a direct consequence of your inability to shut up about SL nonsense drama from YEARS ago.

I told you before to seek professional help, and your constant raving simply drives that point home further. "Apology" not accepted. Please reattempt, review, and resubmit when learning what a real apology is.

Sorry if you have confused me for a bully. Giphy

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if you have confused me for a bully.   Sorry if you have confused me for a bully. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 4:01 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:
I'm sorry if you misinterpreted me as a bully, that's not my goal. please NEVER take my words as hurtful.

I just seen over 500 emails sent over by a certain friend. For days, you have been harassing and bullying her in her emails, making fucking insane claims and calling her every name in the book. Bitch, puhlease!! You ARE a bully Emily. You are a BULLY and you GASLIGHT like it's your damn job. That is the other thing I saw tons of in those emails. Seriously, go to hell Emily and take your damn drama with you.

Jetta Bentham and FormerRPOwner like this post

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
lambyyydance

lambyyydance

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if you have confused me for a bully.   Sorry if you have confused me for a bully. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 4:06 pm

Calliopevonschweetz wrote:
How exactly was telling Lambyy she sounded "retarded and drunk" not bullying or not meant as bullying?

along with 'nosy ass hoe', 'daft bitch', 'stupid cunt', 'whore/slut'.... Sounds like bullying to me. Especially when she's said multiple times that I'm apparently the nicest to her out of all of us.

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if you have confused me for a bully.   Sorry if you have confused me for a bully. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 4:09 pm

lambyyydance wrote:
Calliopevonschweetz wrote:

along with 'nosy ass hoe', 'daft bitch', 'stupid cunt', 'whore/slut'.... Sounds like bullying to me. Especially when she's said multiple times that I'm apparently the nicest to her out of all of us.

Yeah, the poster child for condom use has been doing that exact same shit to Gaea. The bloody wanker can shove her fake apology up her ass.

Back to top Go down
lambyyydance

lambyyydance

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if you have confused me for a bully.   Sorry if you have confused me for a bully. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 4:10 pm

Also, Emily, I do not drink. I hate the taste of alcohol, so I only rarely drink it, and was definitely not drinking it on my call with you. Nor am I mentally retarded in any medical or legal capacity.

So for you to insult how my voice sounds.... haven't you gone off at people for talking about your voice, and calling them bullies because you can't control how you sound?

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if you have confused me for a bully.   Sorry if you have confused me for a bully. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 4:13 pm

lambyyydance wrote:
Also, Emily, I do not drink. I hate the taste of alcohol, so I only rarely drink it, and was definitely not drinking it on my call with you. Nor am I mentally retarded in any medical or legal capacity.

So for you to insult how my voice sounds.... haven't you gone off at people for talking about your voice, and calling them bullies because you can't control how you sound?

Why yes, yes she has.  In fact, there have been times when no one said a word about her lispy whiny voice and she went off on people.

Back to top Go down
Jetta Bentham

Jetta Bentham

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if you have confused me for a bully.   Sorry if you have confused me for a bully. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 4:14 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:
Briar Rose wrote:
Tigerlilly wrote:

Your words to me, a complete stranger, have been hurtful but that doesn't matter to you does it.

If your only reason for being on MY forum is to disrupt MY community then you can leave. If you are on MY forum because you want to be a part of MY community then you can learn how to behave like an adult human being and stop bringing YOUR PERSONAL DRAMA into MY community on MY forum.

YOU brought the drama to MY forum and I WILL put a stop to it one way or another even if I have to go against what most of the members want. Which is to let you stay AGAINST MY BETTER JUDGMENT.

Your not the one who's been here supporting this forum since TWO THOUSAND AND FOURTEEN. I am TICKED that your treating the longest running member this way.and  I have PROOF that I was here first and not them. and I AM NOT talking to the others. THEY came here to harass ME. not the other way around.

I signed up before you. Go fuck yourself, Emily.

FormerRPOwner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Briar Rose
Admin
Briar Rose

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if you have confused me for a bully.   Sorry if you have confused me for a bully. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 4:36 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:
Briar Rose wrote:
Tigerlilly wrote:

Your not the one who's been here supporting this forum since TWO THOUSAND AND FOURTEEN. I am TICKED that your treating the longest running member this way.and  I have PROOF that I was here first and not them. and I AM NOT talking to the others. THEY came here to harass ME. not the other way around.

This forum has not been here since 2014.

I CREATED THIS FORUM ON OCTOBER 20, 2020.

Not you or anyone else. ME. AND ONLY ME.
Back to top Go down
Briar Rose
Admin
Briar Rose

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if you have confused me for a bully.   Sorry if you have confused me for a bully. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 4:37 pm

I know who signed up on my forum and when they signed up. You DO NOT have access to the information I have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if you have confused me for a bully.   Sorry if you have confused me for a bully. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry if you have confused me for a bully.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Briar Patch :: Archives: Samanthaprater Tigerlily Defyinggravityagain EruzaArto etc. :: The Cornfield-
Jump to: