The Briar Patch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The Briar Patch!
Kick your shoes off and sit a spell!
Get lost Emily. YOU are not welcome here EVER.

Characters: Who do you most relate to?

Go down 
+2
StopCopyingMe
FormerRPOwner
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FormerRPOwner

FormerRPOwner

Characters: Who do you most relate to?  Empty
PostSubject: Characters: Who do you most relate to?    Characters: Who do you most relate to?  EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 11:25 pm

Simple question there.

Personally: I find I relate myself to many characters within the Disney catalog.

Mainly though, at my base, I'm extremely family oriented and as the youngest of five a bit of a daddy's girl. We just have a very close bond. So totally Tiana and Mulan on that point. Yes, I would literally go to war for him or try to fulfill my father's dream if it came down to it.

Mooncake, Calliopevonschweetz and Liyah like this post

Back to top Go down
StopCopyingMe

StopCopyingMe

PostSubject: Re: Characters: Who do you most relate to?    Characters: Who do you most relate to?  EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 11:26 pm

oo thats a hard one, maybe tiana for me, i work too hard and lose track of the things i need now and then ^^;

Mooncake, FormerRPOwner, Calliopevonschweetz and Liyah like this post

Back to top Go down
lambyyydance

lambyyydance

PostSubject: Re: Characters: Who do you most relate to?    Characters: Who do you most relate to?  EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 11:26 pm

I always connected to Ariel and Anya, they were always so vocal and sassy and close with their family!

FormerRPOwner, Calliopevonschweetz and Liyah like this post

Back to top Go down
Calliopevonschweetz

Calliopevonschweetz

PostSubject: Re: Characters: Who do you most relate to?    Characters: Who do you most relate to?  EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 11:27 pm

Merida, all the way

Mooncake, FormerRPOwner and Liyah like this post

Back to top Go down
Jetta Bentham

Jetta Bentham

PostSubject: Re: Characters: Who do you most relate to?    Characters: Who do you most relate to?  EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 11:56 pm

Characters: Who do you most relate to?  Tenor

I absolutely relate to Anna!

Mooncake, FormerRPOwner, Calliopevonschweetz and Liyah like this post

Back to top Go down
Liyah

Liyah

PostSubject: Re: Characters: Who do you most relate to?    Characters: Who do you most relate to?  EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 5:10 am

Oh my. Well some would say a Villian(Take your pick), the Hatterman would say I am a Disney Princess(thank you lovely animals that like to come to my buildings and not be afraid of me, you aren't helping this notion TYVM).

But in truth I relate to a character, who their show was produced by Disney and is in the books but not in this fashion.

The Evil Queen from Once Upon a Time. Yup! Good old Regina Mills of Storybrooke. At first I was happy as a kid in a candy store with a hundred dollars finding this character! As her story progressed I saw a lot of my own in her.

The image is by FrivolousWhim

Characters: Who do you most relate to?  A2cf8610

Some of her best lines!

When you want someone to go away!
"Fly away moth. Don't let the door catch your wings on the way out."

The Look of Evil.
"Evil doesn't look Evil. Sometimes it is staring right at us and we don't even realize it."

When someone took the last piece of cake(Looking at you @AislinnArisen!)
"I Took It."

"Listening to you has been suffering enough for us all."

"There’s a difference between not knowing something and not wanting to admit it."
Ep: Birth

"Put that thing down before you hurt yourself, Guyliner."
EP: The Dark Swan

"How about I drive a sports car of your choice over your miserable little head until it squeezes like a pumpkin?"  

And the list can go on. You get the point.

FormerRPOwner and Liyah like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Characters: Who do you most relate to?    Characters: Who do you most relate to?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Briar Patch :: Archives: Samanthaprater Tigerlily Defyinggravityagain EruzaArto etc. :: Disney's Wonderful World :: Disney General Discussion-
Jump to: