The Briar Patch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The Briar Patch!
Kick your shoes off and sit a spell!

Autumn Kings - Siren - WIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liyah

Liyah

Autumn Kings - Siren - WIP Empty
PostSubject: Autumn Kings - Siren - WIP   Autumn Kings - Siren - WIP EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 9:33 am

Autumn Kings - Siren - WIP 2020-110

Autumn Kings – Knight

Prologue

I stared in horror at the man I had but yesterday knew as the eldest of the McCoy Clan and my adoptive brother, as he began ripping up the forest behind the family home due to believing I was dead. I could hear the painful ripping of the roots as he tore them from the ground with a power I never thought could be harnessed till now. The wild wind that whipped his ebony strands around his face did little to hide the gold rings that were prevalent in eyes I had looked up into since I could walk. This man was in pain and it was because of me.

If you had asked me yesterday if I believed in Fairies, Fae, Seelie and Unseelie I would have told you that you needed help, they were fairy tales. But as I stood here having experienced so much in little under twenty four hours that proved me wrong, I believed in them.

Turning my head sharply to the red haired woman behind me, where once there was just a thatch of dark wet dirt, I could but shake my head, the wind so loud that neither of us could speak. But as her hands both brushed hair from her eyes and pointed at Knight, I knew what I had to do… I took off running into the halestorm that was his agony...

Last edited by Liyah on Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Image)

Calliopevonschweetz likes this post

Back to top Go down

Autumn Kings - Siren - WIP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Briar Patch :: Briar Patch Community :: Creative Corner :: Writer's Library :: Work in Progress by Author :: Liyah aka ReddSiren-
Jump to: