The Briar Patch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The Briar Patch!
Kick your shoes off and sit a spell!
Get lost Emily. YOU are not welcome here EVER.

Tigerlilly vs Everyone?

Go down 
+12
Mooncake
StopCopyingMe
Jiminy Cricket
FormerRPOwner
Secret Agent Squirrel
lambyyydance
Tigerlilly
AislinnArisen
Calliopevonschweetz
Jetta's Personal Catboi
Liyah
Briar Rose
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Briar Rose
Admin
Briar Rose

Tigerlilly vs Everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 9:34 am

Let's get ready to ruuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmbbbbbbbbllllllllleeeeeeee.

You may begin.

Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
https://disneyeditingcentrum.forumotion.com
Liyah

Liyah

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 9:41 am

We aren't gaslighting her, despite her claims. Yeah there is bad blood, but she started it long before anyone knew her. This was going over a decade ago.

FormerRPOwner, Calliopevonschweetz and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
Jetta's Personal Catboi

Jetta's Personal Catboi

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 9:48 am

At this point, I'm convinced that the only thing she is a victim of is her own self-centered actions and narcissistic behavior.

She won't listen to reason, she ignores logic, and screams into the void when faced with rational adult discussion.

Rather than try to have civilized conversation last night about her situation, she instead decided to continue pointing her finger at Jetta and screeching. This, of course, after levying threats, which I advised her, that if they continued, I would be well within my rights to consider punitive action on outside of the forums.

Back to top Go down
Calliopevonschweetz

Calliopevonschweetz

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 9:52 am

I joined the old forum and was immediately inundated by message notifications of one user repeatedly spamming topics. That being Tigerlily under her three accounts. Others would respond and at times were nasty because she was repeatedly raving and screaming like a maniac. I tried being nice and reasonable only to have some of her first responses to me be offers to show me herself nude and to continue that line of topic even after asked to stop and told that it made me uncomfortable and I did not care about her gender. I was really happy to see the new forum crop up so that folks could actually post about disney and communicate, which was impossible on the old forum with no admins active to stop the constant spamming, repeated threats of police action, delusional raving, and doxxing of her own family. Then Tigerlily joined here, AFTER everyone else, because she feels some sort of territory claim on this URL despite never having owned it or being an admin.

She started a couple of threads with inconsequential content and ignored the ongoing conversations and chose not to give involved while all the others she is accusing DID engage the community in a friendly and kind way. Instead she sat silent, logging in as we could see, and waiting for any excuse to start drama and spamming again. And sure enough she did the moment her post was responded to because she did not like the tone of the critique given and who gave it.

She could have chosen to ignore the comments, to leave people blocked and not view their posts, she was perfectly capable of not posting toward them and certainly of not spam posting and raving until she was delusional but instead she chose to disrupt an otherwise peaceful forum with her old drama and demands on the Admin team to block the people she didn't like who have all contributed /more/ than she has to this community while claiming to protect it.

As best I can gather from other editors I have spoken to, old threads, and observation of her current behaviour on the old forum and this one Tigerlily is the reason the old forum went defunct. To get away from her attitude and drama they had to abandon their own community forum and create a discord channel where she could not search it out and rejoin and start causing problems again.

Because of this history I'm suggesting she be banned or at least locked from posting whenever she starts to spam so that she doesn't disrupt this community as well. If you have 20 sheep and they all get along fine but one sheep is constantly ramming the others and bleating like crazy over nothing, you get rid of that one troublesome sheep, not the other ones it dislikes.

Briar Rose, AislinnArisen, FormerRPOwner, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 9:55 am

Emily's issues actually track all the way back to High school. There issues back then as well, with several of her own classmates confessing to being afraid of her and admitted that she was a bully even back then. If Emily had issues with you, she would follow that person around, make it a point to bump into them hard on purpose and was very antagonistic/aggressive.

My issue with her originally started when she was in the Whisperer thread, when she went after Zephyr in there. He had suffered a TBI and struggled to defend himself against her toxic attacks. After that, she went after Gaea because she was denied access to a group that Gaea runs. That attack lasted for hours in Gaea's private IM on Facebook and then Emily attempted to spread malicious and false rumors about her, because Emily didn't like being told no.

Since then, I was all in to expose Emily's lies and her toxic personality. Emily has been shown proof of the things she has done and all she does, each time, is lie and try to give herself excuses for her monstrous behavior. Not only have we gathered proof of her online behavior but thanks to Emily's own habit of exposing her own information online, publicly, we have been able to gather information and evidence against her from her RL as well. By Emily's own words, we have that evidence.

On top of that, we have become acquainted with her own family, which she has repeatedly called in false police reports against, including having them swatted in rl, thanks to her fake bomb claims she made against them, doxxed them, threatened them and made oodles of harassing phone calls to.

At no time have we gaslighted her but told the truth and backed it up with actual proof. Emily cannot claim that since all of her proof has been receipts that she has altered and doctored, and her trying to claim things that have never happened, like her gaslighting claims. The only one who has been actively gaslighting, has been Emily, herself. No one else.

FormerRPOwner, Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
lambyyydance

lambyyydance

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 10:29 am

The WIP’s thread clearly is there for WIP’s and nothing else. The very first one to bring up ANYTHING related to past drama was Emily. No one EVER spoke about it till she brought it up first, despite this new forum clearly stating to not bring past drama up.

Also, nowhere in that thread has rules stating that all comments related to the editor’s work has to be nice. Stating that someone’s work is bad or crappy isn’t insulting or harassment of the point of the thread is to post your work for others to FREELY comment on. If Emily wants a thread for her to post her work, and doesn’t want a free comment section, she can rally for that herself.

Additionally, even IF the way the criticisms were said were a problem, I never once used harsh language and she STILL brought up her personal life in response to me. So the criticisms weren’t a problem anyway.

Seeing as how Emily does not own this forum, has no say in who gets to stay or leave, and has no power here, she should be banned completely. She broke multiple rules FIRST, and continued to break them despite multiple people telling her to stop. She clearly does not hold the mental maturity to talk to adults online.

Back to top Go down
Secret Agent Squirrel
Admin
Secret Agent Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 10:40 am

Tigerlilly wrote:

ACTUALLY SECRET AGENT SQUIRREL INSULTED ME FIRST. NOT AISLINN. DO NOT INSULT ME.HEALTHY CRITS ARE FINE BUT "WHAT YOU POSTED IS CRAP" YOU GUYS KNEW IT WOULD SET ME OFF.

I HAVE A VERY SHORT FUSE FOR INSULTS.

BECAUSE OF THOSE TWO!

DO NOT ENGAGE!

HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO STAY ON THE BLOCK LIST?!?!?

IF YA WANNA GIVE ME TIPS, FINE, BUT DO NOT CALL IT"CRAP." AND INSULT MY PERSON AND EXPECT ME TO TAKE IT LIGHTLY! TIPS, ANYTHING BUT INSULTING ME. I AM TENSE AS IT IS WITH YOU GUYS HERE BECAUSE ALL YA DO IS DRAMA.Neutral

I did not insult you. I critiqued your work, not you. I will call it as I see it. Deal with it and get over it or die from it. I don't care either way.

Back to top Go down
lambyyydance

lambyyydance

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 10:42 am

Secret Agent Squirrel wrote:
Tigerlilly wrote:

ACTUALLY SECRET AGENT SQUIRREL INSULTED ME FIRST. NOT AISLINN. DO NOT INSULT ME.HEALTHY CRITS ARE FINE BUT "WHAT YOU POSTED IS CRAP" YOU GUYS KNEW IT WOULD SET ME OFF.

I HAVE A VERY SHORT FUSE FOR INSULTS.

BECAUSE OF THOSE TWO!

DO NOT ENGAGE!

HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO STAY ON THE BLOCK LIST?!?!?

IF YA WANNA GIVE ME TIPS, FINE, BUT DO NOT CALL IT"CRAP." AND INSULT MY PERSON AND EXPECT ME TO TAKE IT LIGHTLY! TIPS, ANYTHING BUT INSULTING ME. I AM TENSE AS IT IS WITH YOU GUYS HERE BECAUSE ALL YA DO IS DRAMA.Neutral

I did not insult you. I critiqued your work, not you. I will call it as I see it. Deal with it and get over it or die from it. I don't care either way.

It’s true. ‘What Emily is personally offended by” and “The rules of this forum” are not the same thing. If what was commented made her mad, sucks to suck, because it’s not against the rules. Therefore, the way she reacted is her fault and her fault alone.

Briar Rose, FormerRPOwner, Calliopevonschweetz and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
FormerRPOwner

FormerRPOwner

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 10:44 am

I simply told others about her actions towards my rp when everyone else was coming out with them, and I maintained my following of people when things kept moving blogs and forums.

Her episodes are trigger happy and I do believe she was just waiting for even the smallest bit of criticism to go off about. This is her pattern. If she isn't instantly praised, if her boots aren't licked clean and her ass isn't kissed by everyone she screams harassment and hate. Then she turns around can claims herself a victim after she spews all over the place.

What she did last night and well into this morning on her WIP gallery was spam. Spam because she wasn't getting the attention she wanted. There's no reason she should have nearly 500 posts worth of spam. But here we are.

Calliopevonschweetz and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
lambyyydance

lambyyydance

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 10:47 am

Emily, if you’ll notice, look at our bar levels.

You see how the admin woke up, read that, and you STILL have the lowest score? How you’re the ONLY one to be put in the cornfield?

That means that the only person who broke rules was you.

Calliopevonschweetz and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
lambyyydance

lambyyydance

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 10:50 am

Tigerlilly wrote:

AT THIS POINT I DO NOT CARE IF I AM BANNED. I WANT YOU TO REALIZE HOW BADLY GAS LIT YOU ARE. I DON'T CARE IF I HAVE TO BREAK ALL THE RULES TO MAKE THIS ADMIN REALIZE YOUR ONLY HERE BECAUSE OF ABUSIVE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT KNOW HOW TO RESPECT BOUNDARIES. WHAT YOUR DOING? INVADES PERSONAL SPACE.

Oh, great news! I’ll forward that to the admin so that she’ll have no problem banning you.

AislinnArisen, Calliopevonschweetz and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tigerlilly vs Everyone?   Tigerlilly vs Everyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Tigerlilly vs Everyone?
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next