The Briar Patch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The Briar Patch!
Kick your shoes off and sit a spell!

Admin: PLEASE add these rules.

Go down 
+2
Jetta Bentham
Tigerlilly
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Jetta Bentham

Jetta Bentham

Admin: PLEASE add these rules. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin: PLEASE add these rules.   Admin: PLEASE add these rules. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 8:48 am

You've been here since the DAY AFTER this forum opened. THIS forum. Not the old one.

Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
Jetta's Personal Catboi

Jetta's Personal Catboi

PostSubject: Re: Admin: PLEASE add these rules.   Admin: PLEASE add these rules. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 8:51 am

The admin literally just told you to pipe down, locked your thread, and told you not to tell them how to run their forum.

You circumvented their lock by creating yet another thread, and you are literally telling them how to run their forum. If I could offer one piece of advice, it would be to put a sock in it.

Back to top Go down
Liyah

Liyah

PostSubject: Re: Admin: PLEASE add these rules.   Admin: PLEASE add these rules. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 9:08 am

Emily please go rest. Have you talked to someone today. Call your therapist. Seriously I think you are having a break down. Please I know you don't like me, but I am urging you to call your doctors. 

You have stated you are stressed and panicking. Please go call them.

Calliopevonschweetz and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
Briar Rose
Admin
Briar Rose

PostSubject: Re: Admin: PLEASE add these rules.   Admin: PLEASE add these rules. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 9:09 am

You have not been here since 2014. This is a NEW forum that was created BY ME on October 20, 2020.

Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:36 am to be exact.

Stop trying to order MY members around and stop harassing them. You also need to stop harassing me.

Request denied.

Back to top Go down
https://disneyeditingcentrum.forumotion.com
AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen

PostSubject: Re: Admin: PLEASE add these rules.   Admin: PLEASE add these rules. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 9:11 am

Since my name keeps being invoked and Emily appears to be unable to keep the forums straight, let me clear a few things up for her.

You claimed I had two accounts and broke the rules. There was an issue with the email and I ended up with 2 accounts by accident. I personally contacted the Admin and let them know about it and asked them to please delete one of the accounts, which they did. Since I did that on my own, no rules were broken.

This is NOT the old forum but a brand new forum. As you are so fond of claiming, forumotion came in and deleted the old forum completely, after you repeatedly harassed and spammed them, trying to get the old forum down because it contained too much proof against you. They did take the old forum down. This is NOT that forum. We signed up BEFORE you did Emily, so technically, you are on a younger account than us. Since we came before you did, your claims of being stalked is invalidated, right there. Fear not though, since we did screen grab the entire older forum and it is still available for full viewing somewhere else now.

Your claims of "protecting" the old forum is totally false. You spammed and trolled the old forum because you were angry that you were caught in so many lies, false claims; that all your stalking was exposed, along with tons of evidence that you are the one that caused all the drama in so many communities. You hated that you admitted that you allow a known pedophile unsupervised access to your computer and that you were highly suspected of being one of the causes of Kirsten's death.

As for your gaslighting claims, they are also false, since we have never done that. You on the other hand left boatloads of evidence of your gaslighting that you repeatedly do, over and over, on the old forum. All we had done was posted the proof and let others make their own decisions about you, which you hated.

On this forum, the Admin already had been made aware of your repeated attacks in MY private IM's. That was YOU who attacked first on this forum, not the other way around.

Now, pipe down, as you have been told to do by more than one individual and let the admin do their job.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin: PLEASE add these rules.   Admin: PLEASE add these rules. Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin: PLEASE add these rules.
Page 1 of 1