The Briar Patch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to The Briar Patch!
Kick your shoes off and sit a spell!

I am not logging off this forum..here's why.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Jetta Bentham

Jetta Bentham

I am not logging off this forum..here's why. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am not logging off this forum..here's why.   I am not logging off this forum..here's why. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 8:16 am

I am here for a community of fantastic Disney editors and Disney fans. #bye

Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
Briar Rose
Admin
Briar Rose

PostSubject: Re: I am not logging off this forum..here's why.   I am not logging off this forum..here's why. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 8:28 am

Tigerlilly wrote:
Unless the Admin actually gives me a chance and actually REALIZES and READS the entire thing that started? read the first post. I WAS NOT the first one to bring this up, and it is NOT fair I am being treated this way.

I am NOT a Mod, I know this, BUT IT IS HIGHLY unfair that I do not get the fair treatment,instead of being threatened banning, when the others clearly are harassing me. and I AM CLEARLY trying to get them off my back.

I JUST want those people to leave me alone.  DO NOT RESPOND. IT IS a community, I understand.BUT IT IS NOT OKAY TO HAVE SAT HERE AND DEALT WITH GASLIGHTING THAN HAVE A NEW ADMIN COME IN AND NOT
READ THE ENTIRE DANG THING!

YOU HAVE TO READ THE ENTIRE THING ADMIN. THEY ARE ONLY HERE TO  INSULT ME. PLEASE!

No one is gaslighting you and if you continue to rant and NOT ALLOW ME TO READ THE DAMNED POSTS I am simply going to ban you until such time as I can do what is necessary to reach a decision as to whether or not I will allow you to continue as a member here.

AislinnArisen, Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
https://disneyeditingcentrum.forumotion.com
Briar Rose
Admin
Briar Rose

PostSubject: Re: I am not logging off this forum..here's why.   I am not logging off this forum..here's why. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 8:33 am

Tigerlilly wrote:
AS SAID PRIOR UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY EDIT DISNEY AS THIS FORUM IS INTENDED ON I DO NOT RESPOND. AND IT HAS TO BE EDITING THE VIDEOS AND MOVIES , NOT OFF SITE MATERIAL.  PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE. THANK YOU!

As I have told you once already this is NOT just a Disney editing forum. Stop trying to change MY COMMUNITY.

This is NOT your community. IT BELONGS TO ME, NOT YOU.

Back to top Go down
Briar Rose
Admin
Briar Rose

PostSubject: Re: I am not logging off this forum..here's why.   I am not logging off this forum..here's why. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 8:37 am

Tigerlilly wrote:
Tigerlilly wrote:
Admin wrote:
Tigerlilly wrote:
Unless the Admin actually gives me a chance and actually REALIZES and READS the entire thing that started? read the first post. I WAS NOT the first one to bring this up, and it is NOT fair I am being treated this way.

I am NOT a Mod, I know this, BUT IT IS HIGHLY unfair that I do not get the fair treatment,instead of being threatened banning, when the others clearly are harassing me. and I AM CLEARLY trying to get them off my back.

I JUST want those people to leave me alone.  DO NOT RESPOND. IT IS a community, I understand.BUT IT IS NOT OKAY TO HAVE SAT HERE AND DEALT WITH GASLIGHTING THAN HAVE A NEW ADMIN COME IN AND NOT
READ THE ENTIRE DANG THING!

YOU HAVE TO READ THE ENTIRE THING ADMIN. THEY ARE ONLY HERE TO  INSULT ME. PLEASE!

No one is gaslighting you and if you continue to rant and NOT ALLOW ME TO READ THE DAMNED POSTS I am simply going to ban you until such time as I can do what is necessary to reach a decision as to whether or not I will allow you to continue as a member here.

Than READ THE DAMNED POSTS. I'm sorry I have to be bossy but in order to REMIND SAID ADMIN THAT HARASSMENT LIKE THEY PRESENT IS AGAINST FORUMOTION RULES, I AM JUST TRYING TO HAVE YOU REALIZE YOU *DO* HAVE A JOB TO DO AND IT *IS* SOMETHING GOING ON.

IT IS  UNFAIR IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU AND YOU AREN' TSEEING IT BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO READ THE FIRST POSTS. *I* AM NOT THE ONE DOING THIS AND I REQUEST YOU DO READ IT. FROM NOW ON. EVERY DRAMA SHOULD BE READ FULLY.

THAT IS HOW AN ADMIN SHOULD WORK, NOT HALF DONE. I HAVE BEEN AN ADMIN MYSELF, I KNOW IT'S TAXING, BUT YOU NEED TO REALIZE YOUR TREATING ONE MEMBER UNFAIRLY BASED ON ONLY HALF OF THE ISSUE.

I HAVE EONS OF ADMIN EXPERIENCE AND I HAVE NOT SEEN THIS BAD OF AN ADMINSHIP SINCE AGES AGO. I KNOW YOUR FEELING LIKE I AM OVER STEPPING MY BOUNDERIES,BUT IT IS UNFAIR TREATMENT, AND IT SHOULD BE REMOVABLE IF THEY CONTINUE TO HARASS ME. IT'S AGAINST THE FORUM RULES. IF SOMEONE ASKS TO BE LEFT ALONE? THEY SHOULD HAVE THAT RIGHT.

DUE TO MEDICAL REASONS I CANNOT BE AROUND THE GASLIGHTING ATTEMPTS THEY HAVE GIVEN ME. I AM REQUESTING THOSE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT EDIT DO NOT TALK TO ME.

DO NOT TELL ME WHAT IS AGAINST MY RULES.

I own this forum, not you. I MAKE THE RULES, NOT YOU.

Now shut the fuck up so I can go read that damn thread like you want me to. If you don't shut up I won't bother.

I have had more experience owning and admining forums that you will ever have. I've been doing this for OVER 20 YEARS.

NOW SHUT UP AND LET ME DO MY JOB.

AislinnArisen, Calliopevonschweetz, Liyah and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
Briar Rose
Admin
Briar Rose

PostSubject: Re: I am not logging off this forum..here's why.   I am not logging off this forum..here's why. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 8:38 am

SHUT UP.

AislinnArisen, Calliopevonschweetz and Jiminy Cricket like this post

Back to top Go down
Briar Rose
Admin
Briar Rose

PostSubject: Re: I am not logging off this forum..here's why.   I am not logging off this forum..here's why. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 8:42 am

You are not only out of line you are incorrect. You started the drama on a brand new forum where everyone started with a clean slate. No one else.

This is your last warning.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am not logging off this forum..here's why.   I am not logging off this forum..here's why. Empty

Back to top Go down

I am not logging off this forum..here's why.
Page 1 of 1